VanGo Rooter

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2013

We're keeping safe, to keep our customers safe!

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

VanGo Rooter has locations around the Bay Area and across the Sacramento metro area. We are dedicated to solving your plumbing and drain problems as fast as possible at a fair price. VanGo Rooter is a locally owned and operated contractor. Our uniformed plumbers are experienced, professional, and fully equipped to handle your problems fast. We are available 24/7 to our commercial and residential customers. We work closely with homeowners, business owners and property managers to ensure every project is completed on time and to your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you, call us today!...

Excalibur Water Heaters

Award winning. We only install water heaters and we dont do general plumbing work.

George Salet Plumbing Inc

George Salet Plumbing originated in 1979. Our business model is based on the premise of quality service and attention to client needs. It is our goal to offer you only the highest quality possible in both product and service. Our technicians are highly skilled and go through on-going training to remain at the top of their game. They are put through rigid standards just to be eligible for employment including but not limited to a full background check, drug screening and a number of plumbing examinations to ensure and demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the plumbing industry. Service Area: portions of San Mateo county

ATLAS PLUMBING & ROOTER

If you need service after hours or on Sunday, please call 415-845-9199 directly for plumbing service. San Francisco Plumbers Welcome to Atlas Plumbing & Rooter, we are top-of-the-line plumbers providing both residential and commercial plumbing services. We understand that plumbing problems are often unexpected, so we are on call 24 hours, 7 days a week to assist in a wide range of plumbing emergencies. Committed to quality service and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team of professionals look forward to assist you - You'll be glad that you chose Atlas Plumbing & Rooter.

12/19/2020

Not one Angie's list plumber responded... very disappointing. After waiting several days I cleared it myself... Had high hopes but to have no response unacceptable and many have asked how did it go and I told them.

Description of Work
Rooter 80' upper lateral with full access and clean-out

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

12/03/2020

They were finishing a job in the neighborhood and came right away. The woman on the phone was very nice and helpful and the gentleman who did the work was great. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Leaky pipe

Category plumbing

11/09/2020

Gem was fantastic! Not only did he successfully unclog the bathroom sink, but he gave me some 'insider' advice to help me save money in the future. I would definitely use VanGo Rooter again.

Description of Work
My bathroom sink was slow to drain despite various attempts to snake the pipes.

Category drain cleaning

05/23/2020

Great. Arrived on the dot. Did excellent job.

Description of Work
Outdoor faucets around house replacement

Category plumbing

02/26/2019

I called and was told that they'd be back to me soon. No on called back. I called again after 90 minutes, the person on the other line was unapologetic, but said they'd call me back. I never heard from them

Description of Work
Clogged sewer line

Category sewer cleaning

Full Service Plumbing Sewer Cleaning Drain Cleaning Sewer Line Repairs Sewer Line Replacement Water Heaters

false