ABB HEATING SERVICE

Founded 1947 • With Angi since July 2006

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRIC. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. LICENCE # 391381. DBA: DALY CITY HEATING & REPAIR SERVICE....

Mike's Plumbing and Piping

Global Green Solutions

Heating & A/C, We're passionate about delivering an exceptional heating and air conditioning experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We're committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you'll always choose us for your heating, AC, air duct service needs We're committed to serve you with quality and great value. We'll come to you, listen to your needs and wants, and then come back to you with a logical, feasible plan that works for you. Our first-time customers continually become our long term customers time and time again, choosing us for all the heating, AC, air ducts needs. Call us today, and see what our commitment to quality is all about! We may not be related, but you'll feel like we're family. We Service Los Angeles, And all surrounding areas as well! Call us today!

Offers by Global Green Solutions on Angi
Valley Comfort Heating and Air

Valley Comfort Heating and Air offers heating and air conditioning new unit sales, service, repair, and replacement services. In addition to repairs and installations, we provide tune-ups and air duct cleaning. We are a factory authorized dealer of Bryant heating and air conditioning units, the most trusted name in air conditioning and heating. We serve Sonoma, Napa and Marin Counties.

12/29/2008

My furnace broke down on the coldest week in the Bay Area in a long time, so I was in a very cold house when I called. Charles, the owner, was very professional and polite and was able to make an appointment right away. Unfortunately, he had to cancel last minute because a job he was already on was taking longer than expected. But he showed up promptly the next day, and apologized for the delay. H...

Description of Work
Replaced a gas furnace ignition system.

07/23/2007

Everything worked out just great with Abb. They showed up on time and did everything they were supposed to do. They cleaned up and everything. The price was OK. I mean, I do not think that they ripped me off or anything. I really can not compare a price, but, I guess it was fine.

Description of Work
I had a heater installed in my two bedroom home by Abb.

07/03/2006

Mr. Price returned my call promptly, arrived on time and did everything he said he would do at the agreed-upon price. He was courteous, quiet, efficient and obviously knew exactly what he was doing.

Description of Work
We have an old-fashioned wall gas heater which had stopped working and, acccording to PG&E, needed new parts. Mr. Price ordered and replaced the parts and installed a thermostat, which we had not had previously.

10/13/2005

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICES. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY ARE A VERY DEPENDABLE, AND HARD WORKING COMPANY. A LOT OF MY NEIGHBORS USE THEM TOO, AND THEY SAY THE SAME THING. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS A PLUMBER.

Description of Work
REPLACED PIPES IN FURNACE, BECAUSE THERE WAS A GAS LEAK.

Category gas leak repair

HEATING REPAIR. GAS LEAK REPAIR.

AIR CONDITIONING.