Teak Master

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2011

9624 Rush St Unit B

SOUTH EL MONTE, CA 91733

Teak Master is the most recognized and trusted company in exterior wood restoration and maintenance in Southern California. We have been providing the highest level of refinishing and restoring exterior wood surfaces for almost 20 years. Our knowledge and understanding about the unique weathering characteristics of wood used outdoors is unparralleled. Our company is fully licensed, insured, and bonded....

deck cleaning (63)decks & porches (26)furniture refinishing (19)pressure washing (11)fence company (5)door installation (2)woodworking (2)garage doors (2)roof cleaning (1)

08/15/2020

Beyond Perfect. Oscar and his crew worked two full days+ and when they were done and I went and looked at it, I was just blown away. These men are artists in their work. The prep, attention to detail and finished product is almost too perfect to believe. I cannot say how happy I am with Teak Master and their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A very large redwood deck, pool equipment shed and redwood serving card needed to be brought back to life. The deck faces due west and has been beaten up by the sun and rain. It was totally wiped out and needed to be refinished and restored.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

You're exactly correct! Our guys are artists and true artisans of their craft. Prep is so important and there is definitely no blow and go here. Thank you so much for having us out and we look forward to work with you again. Thanks a million!

08/05/2019

Our deck looks fantastic. As good or better than new. The team was on time and made sure everything was done to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ipe deck refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Photo for Teak Master - 9624 Rush St, SOUTH EL MONTE, CA - 38026883

Thank you so much for having us out. Your deck and gates are made if Ipe wood from Brazil. It's just like Teak in terms of durability and strength. Its reddish brown hue looks amazing on your home. We look forward to maintaining these surfaces for you for years to come.

04/03/2019

Didn't....they came out, measured and looked at job. Very straight forwarded, really No bid received, no return phone calls returned. Not professional or attentive to customer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed quote for Deck repair and re-stain

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

01/23/2019

Amazing. Tim was great at responding right away, asking for pictures and sizing before giving a quote. When the guys came out to do the work, they were super friendly and knowledgeable. The deck looks gorgeous now, and we're getting more work done on some other Ipe panels around the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
IPE Deck Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

05/09/2018

Everything looks great and they cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
strip and stain deck and front door

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

06/14/2017

Fantastic! They cleaned our patio furniture: tables, chairs, bench, Adirondack chairs, etc. Also power washed the brick patio area. Very pleased. Teak furniture looks great. Thank you so much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely delighted with results of Teakmaster teak furniture cleaning. Tim, the proprietor of Teakmaster was very prompt in responding to my calls. He gave me a quote based on the teak patio furniture needing cleaning. He described the process and referred me to the website for photos of results from prior jobs. Ernie and Fernando arrived on time to do the work. They were very polite and hard working. They did a fantastic job. The transformation was impressive. They really cared about the job. I can't thank them enough.

CATEGORY furniture repair,deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

It just goes to show you how durable teak furniture is and what you can do with it. We washed of the old dingy and dirty wood to expose a gray oxidized look. We look forward to perform maintenance for you next year. Happy Summer!

05/30/2017

WOW, what a pleasure! Team of 6 people arrived at the scheduled time, where very courteous, cooperative, professional and hard working. Tarps and plastic sheeting covered the patio, windows, etc. to contain the dust during the sanding operation and the ensuing varnishing. Would I recommend them, most definitely, YES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing 17 pieces of teak furniture.

CATEGORY furniture repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave feedback. Even though we do not create too much dust, we always take the extra precaution to protect our clients home and surfaces. We are please that you like how your teak furniture turned out. You have quite a collection and investment. We look forward to future maintenance of your teak furniture.

03/27/2017

I used Teak Master in February of 2017.  I had to wait for the rain to stop before they could come.  I'd say they did a good job.  Very professional.  I always make sure to tell them I want people that speak English and they do that.  They restored my teak bench and club chair, which you have to do every so often, they need to be restored.  They picked it up and took it because of the weather they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They restored my teak bench and a club chair.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2017

01/30/2017

ON TIME, CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL. HOPE THE RESULTS LAST!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REFINISHING APPROX 2000 FEET OF MANGORIS WOOD ON FOUR SEPARATE DECKS

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2016

01/11/2017

I thought the work they did was good. However, the stains started dripping after the first rain. Basically, I have stains from the drip still on my fence. It looked great until the first rain. They came back and tried to fix it. They said unless they restrip it and do it again, I am always going to see those stains. They were going to try to restrip it and paint it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did use Teak Master. They restained our fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2016

We specialize in deck refinishing, deck restoration, teak refinishing, teak restoration, Ipe deck refinishing, Redwood deck refinishing, Mangaris deck refinishing, garage door refinishing, front door refinishing, kid's playset refinishing, siding restoration, fence refinishing, fine finishes, exterior wood restoration, home restoration, window & door refinishing, furniture repai. We offer these services to all of Los Angeles, Orange County, Ventura County, San Diego County, Santa Barbara County