Heart 2 Heart Home Health Service

With Angi since July 2013

Family oriented....

Cruz 4 Construction

Cruz 4 Construction small Group of 4 persons at work, in payments it takes cash a checks a pay up front for matrial an a weeks laboer, an when job done the rest of the amount must be pay in full. Yes spacial for some jobs to get to know my skill an honest work.

SHORT CIRCUIT ELECTRIC

SHORT CIRCUIT ELECTRIC - generator and electrical services

GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.

We Can Wire That! We are a brother & sister owned company. We work great together and offer you the best customer experience we can. Together we have over 20 years experience. We do all phases of electrical. We accept all major credit cards and offer financing for your next electrical project.

01/15/2015

I've employed Heart 2 Heart a number of times over the past 2 1/2 years. They have performed various tasks around my house that I can no longer do myself . I continue to be very pleased with all aspects of working with them. As in my previous review, I can trust them to do good work at a fair price. I will definitely continue to call Roni and Taj whenever I need help around my house.

Description of Work
Gardening work, general maintenance work in and around my house.

Category electrician

07/02/2013

Roni Rathburn and Taj Matney have always been professional, friendly and accommodating. Their staff is always on time, provide services very well and I appreciate their helpful attitude. I will definitely be calling them when ever I need help at home.

Description of Work
Over the past year, Heart 2 Heart has provided services for me several times. These jobs have included light electrical, gardening and home repair jobs.

Category electrician,handyman service,lawn service

Home health care including assistance, bathing, dressing, feeding, meal preparation, housekeeping, mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters, snow removal, transportation & respite care.