BIG BEAR ROOFING

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

Roofing Contractor...

Byers

Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one piece seamless, no clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wildfire Prevention. The name you know, the work you can trust. The best investment for your home and family...That's Byers. http://www.thatsbyers.com

08/02/2017

Awesome! Once they started, (they have been very, very busy) it was completed in 2 days. Old roof off one day, new roof on. Bam! Done!

Description of Work
A new roof. I have know of them for many years. They replaced the roof on my Church and many of my friends homes. I knew they were the only ones I would trust to do my roof one day.

04/28/2017

The workers were very nice, the inspection was pretty fast maybe forth or thirty minutes.

Description of Work
They did a roof inspection.

Category home inspection,roofing

01/25/2017

Excellent with good value for the work done. Leak is fixed.

Description of Work
Had leaking skylights (25 years old) in our kitchen for several years. Kept getting worse so we had a Comtractor replace them with new Velux ones. A local roofer did the flashing and re-roofing around them and that was not cheap. Still leaked and Big Bear Roofing was recommended to me to try and stop the leak. Owner Frank recommended we reroof a much larger partial section of the roof and in doing so he found at least 3 places where the leak potentially originated. He blended the new shingles into the old roof and we've just had 10 inches of rain in two weeks with NO Leaks! A happy customer. Highly recommended.

Category roofing,skylights

09/19/2016

Just got estimate

Description of Work
Was getting a estimate on a new roof. Just recived it a couple of days ago and checking if we can afford it.

03/11/2015

Description of Work
They came to the house, inspected the roof and repaired the leak all in 45 minutes. A job well done.

Roofing. New construction Re-roofing Repairs