Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2010

1365 E. Jefferson Way Unit 112

Simi Valley, CA 93065

Specializes in all Interior and Exterior wood work....

11/12/2015

Christopher P.

We had old brown interior doors, crown molding and baseboards throughout the entire house making the house look dated. Ryan and Chris removed and replaced all the doors and trim giving the house a new and fresh look. He did an excellent job on connecting the trim joints making it look seamless. They were professional, on time and always cleaned up once the day was complete. Ryan was responsive and came back quickly when we requested a change. We would highly recommend Signature Finish Carpentry and hire them again for other projects in the future. Thanks Ryan and Chris, great job!

Description of Work
Install interior doors, crown molding and baseboards

05/15/2015

Jeanette L.

Ryan was amazing. He worked on many projects around our house, showing up every morning on time and with a smile. He was flexible and easygoing, answered every question we had, made every adjustment we asked for and always went the extra mile. We can't recommend him enough.

Description of Work
Crown moulding, cased openings, beadboard, chair railing, entertainment center, range hood in kitchen, etc.

03/05/2014

Stacie D.

Ryan works quickly and with precision. He showed up promptly every day and cleaned up after himself daily. Do be aware that when you hire him, you are hiring a carpenter. He doesn't do caulking and painting (gotta hire a painter for that). Overall we are very pleased with the end result. And now all the wacky mismatched doors in our 1937 home finally match.

Description of Work
Rebuilt 3 door jambs. Bored and hung slab interior doors with vintage hardware (5 doors total).

08/19/2013

SUSAN L.

Ryan was great to work with. After obtaining 3 estimates that were very close in price we decided to work with Ryan because of his responsiveness and reviews. Ryan is a workhorse. He was here on time each day and has a very clean and professional set up. It took about 3 days to complete the work but he's very careful and meticulous. He took the time to troubleshoot with me and fix anything I wasn't happy with. He even worked around my toddlers nap schedule. At the end of each day, the work areas were thoroughly cleaned. We even had Ryan help with another small moulding job the following week. I'll use Ryan again for the next project.

Description of Work
Replaced old hollow core interior doors with solid core and replaced door stops with thicker stops for better light and spun barrier.

Category woodworking, doors

07/31/2012

Drew P.

Ryan of Signature Finish Carpentry was the third craftsmen I interviewed for my crown moulding job. During our initial meeting, he took the time to answer my questions and explain what my options were in a very positive, professional way, which was extremely helpful since I didn't know much about moulding. He even brought over a box full of moulding examples, which he left with me overnight so I could look them over and figure out my design choices. Ryan's expertise and experience were evident, so I hired him to put in crown moulding, baseboard and door casings in three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a hallway, foyer, and a kitchen. He was very punctual, showing up on time every morning and leaving the place clean at the end of the day. Ryan truly seemed to enjoy his work, which made it easy for me to implement some changes while the work was in progress. He was great at keeping me up-to-date on various aspects of the job and any change orders that were outstanding. I also gave him the very challenging task of installing two sets of heavy, carved-wood bypass closet doors into openings that were not perfectly square. The job required a very exact level of precision to ensure the doors operated correctly, and he succeeded my expectations. The quality of his work is top-notch and I am very pleased with the outcome. Ryan is an honest and trustworthy guy, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him to a friend.

Description of Work
Installed crown moulding, baseboard moulding and door casing throughout the house, mounted and installed custom sets of wood bypass doors

06/25/2012

John M.

Ryan was punctual, professional, and thorough. He has great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Reinstalled baseboard. Reframed doorways.

10/12/2011

Jeffra H.

Overall, I was satisfied with his professionalism and dedication to his craft. He showed up on time and was fastidious in his work. It was also very important to me that I have someone in my home that I trust, and Ryan definitely fit that requirement.

Description of Work
I hired Ryan to install crown molding and to replace all of my interior doors in my home. In addition to replacing my vanity in my master bathroom, he also did a closet organizer in my son's room.

Klarion Windows and Doors

We carry high quality custom windows and doors with competitive prices and installations services. Delivery or pick up services included. We do not offer repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. We provide free quotes.

DC Cabinetry

DC Cabinetry offers a variety of real wood cabinets ready to install within the Los Angeles area. All of our premier cabinets are made with real wood and quality tested. We offer competitive pricing and professional installation. Our team is certified and licensed to ensure our professionalism and credibility. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you achieve your dream kitchen!

General Custom Woodworking and Remodeling

We are a family owned and operated business. Father and son. We offer complete Kitchen and Bathroom remodels to give your home that new look. We work personally with each individual customer to fully understand your needs. We are proud to use the best materials available while also maintaining the lowest prices possible. All our jobs are guaranteed. We are license, insured, and bonded. We do professional, and quality work with highest customer service, our goal is to satisfy our customers. No job is too small.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc.

How is Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. overall rated?

Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. open?

Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. provide

Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Does Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc.?

No, Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. offer?

Signature Finish Carpentry, Inc. offers the following services: Doors, Windows, Crown, Case,Base mouldings, Colums, Beams, Mantels,Wainscot, Paneling, Pediaments, Stairs, Cased Openings, Bead Board, Shelving, Laminate, Cabinets, Hardware, Shirts, Siding