HoN

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2012

The HoN philosophy is simple: provide quality service at a fair price and guarantee results. It’s what keeps our customers coming back and referring us to their friends, family and business peers for whatever the need may be. We want to bid your project, small or large, simple or complex. We work with designers, homeowners, specialty businesses, and other contractors. Whether it’s residential or commercial, we can get it done....

James Clifton General Contractor

James Clifton General Contractor

We are a Restoration and Home Repair Company. We specialize in FIRE/WATER damage, DRAINAGE/French Drains, crawlspace drainage and clean out, sump pumps, attic and crawlspace insulation and Home Repairs 1. ATTIC/CRAWLSPACE INSULATION 2. HOME REPAIRS 3. RETROFITTING - EARTHQUAKE SAFETY 4. DRAINAGE/FRENCH DRAINS 5. CRAWLSPACE SYSTEMS 6. DOORS & WINDOWS 7. FUNGUS & TERMITE REPAIRS

06/11/2018

they are very good, quick easy to work with craftsmanship is top notch

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeled a cabinet in bathroom

06/08/2018

Norm has worked on my home and my friends homes for over 10 years. Norm does all manor of remodeling and construction. His attention to detail is superior. He really shines on finish work. I'm also a real estate broker and have referred Norm to many of my clients. I have only had complements come back to me about Norms work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General everything from paint to plumbing.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,egress windows,fencing,handyman service,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,water heater repair,replacement windows,fireplaces,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,drain pipe,ceiling fans,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

06/06/2018

He works quickly, and he is reliable and sincere. He does good work, and I'm very happy with him. I have recommended him to other people on many occasions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done many things related to remodeling my home.

05/08/2015

You can tell a lot about a contractor's character by the way he or she treats his workers. A contractor who talks down to his workers is often one who is not looking after your best interest either. I have found that those who show respect for their workers are indeed very professional and ethical in dealing with their clients. Norm's respect for his technicians was evident from the start. He laid...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Norm first came over to do the overview and then let his two trusted men Install security cameras on exterior of house, connecting to DVR.

09/19/2012

We had a few projects around the house (from painting to patching dry wall) and he came over gave us a quote. We told him we were trying to keep it at a certain budget and he worked with us to make the jobs as efficient as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Norm (the owner) is the most conscientious and hard working contractor we have ever hired to work on our house. When we have any kind of project we call Norm....he is a nice guy and works really hard to finish things timely and efficiently which works to be less expensive for us! I would strongly recommend him!

CATEGORY remodeling

Handyman. Foundation Repair. Roof Repair. Remodeling. Property Management. Plumbing. Drywall. Electrical.