HoN

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2012

General Remodeling

The HoN philosophy is simple: provide quality service at a fair price and guarantee results. It’s what keeps our customers coming back and referring us to their friends, family and business peers for whatever the need may be. We want to bid your project, small or large, simple or complex. We work with designers, homeowners, specialty businesses, and other contractors. Whether it’s residential or commercial, we can get it done....

Comfort Regulator Heating and Cooling

Perch Properties

Perch Properties, a premier real estate brokerage would like to become your trsted partner in real estate for life. We offer services in home purchases, sales, property managment, real estate investments, building and land development. We are a tech savey brokerage and utilize and promote latest technologies includig QR codes, virtual tours, staged, photoshop enhanced images, interactive floor plans, property websites, social media marketing (facebook, twitter, linked in etc). Weather you are in the market looking to buy, sell or invest Perch Properties looking forward to work with you.

Offers by Perch Properties on Angi
A Fencing Co.

Its easy. Good service. Low prices. Great work Young team with crew members in service for over 15 years. We take pride in our work and want your experience to be one of a kind with a good company that stands behind their work. We are here to help you make the best decision for your new fence! May it be wood, Chainlink, Vinyl, repair, or a custom jobs we are here with 15 years experience to help you weight out the best decision possible. 1.Contact us 2.Get a quote 3.Lets start Afencingco.com

06/11/2018

they are very good, quick easy to work with craftsmanship is top notch

Description of Work
remodeled a cabinet in bathroom

06/08/2018

Norm has worked on my home and my friends homes for over 10 years. Norm does all manor of remodeling and construction. His attention to detail is superior. He really shines on finish work. I'm also a real estate broker and have referred Norm to many of my clients. I have only had complements come back to me about Norms work.

Description of Work
General everything from paint to plumbing.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,egress windows,fencing,handyman service,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,water heater repair,replacement windows,fireplaces,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,drain pipe,ceiling fans,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

06/06/2018

He works quickly, and he is reliable and sincere. He does good work, and I'm very happy with him. I have recommended him to other people on many occasions.

Description of Work
He has done many things related to remodeling my home.

05/08/2015

You can tell a lot about a contractor's character by the way he or she treats his workers. A contractor who talks down to his workers is often one who is not looking after your best interest either. I have found that those who show respect for their workers are indeed very professional and ethical in dealing with their clients. Norm's respect for his technicians was evident from the start. He laid...

Description of Work
Norm first came over to do the overview and then let his two trusted men Install security cameras on exterior of house, connecting to DVR.

09/19/2012

We had a few projects around the house (from painting to patching dry wall) and he came over gave us a quote. We told him we were trying to keep it at a certain budget and he worked with us to make the jobs as efficient as possible.

Description of Work
Norm (the owner) is the most conscientious and hard working contractor we have ever hired to work on our house. When we have any kind of project we call Norm....he is a nice guy and works really hard to finish things timely and efficiently which works to be less expensive for us! I would strongly recommend him!

Category remodeling

Handyman. Foundation Repair. Roof Repair. Remodeling. Property Management. Plumbing. Drywall. Electrical.