HoN

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2012

PO Box 940008

Simi Valley, CA 93094

The HoN philosophy is simple: provide quality service at a fair price and guarantee results. It’s what keeps our customers coming back and referring us to their friends, family and business peers for whatever the need may be. We want to bid your project, small or large, simple or complex. We work

06/11/2018

Greg M.

they are very good, quick easy to work with craftsmanship is top notch

Description of Work
remodeled a cabinet in bathroom

06/08/2018

Lance C.

Norm has worked on my home and my friends homes for over 10 years. Norm does all manor of remodeling and construction. His attention to detail is superior. He really shines on finish work. I'm also a real estate broker and have referred Norm to many of my clients. I have only had complements come back to me about Norms work.

Description of Work
General everything from paint to plumbing.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, egress windows, fencing, handyman service, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, water damage restoration, water heater repair, replacement windows, fireplaces, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, drain pipe, ceiling fans, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

06/06/2018

Kanchana K.

He works quickly, and he is reliable and sincere. He does good work, and I'm very happy with him. I have recommended him to other people on many occasions.

Description of Work
He has done many things related to remodeling my home.

05/08/2015

SANDRA U.

You can tell a lot about a contractor's character by the way he or she treats his workers. A contractor who talks down to his workers is often one who is not looking after your best interest either. I have found that those who show respect for their workers are indeed very professional and ethical in dealing with their clients. Norm's respect for his technicians was evident from the start. He laid out the plans to his men but was open to suggestions from his technicians. A few hours later, Norm returned to check on the job, and even helped with details. He openly praises his guys and mutual respect is obvious. The technicians were very easy to work with, helping me work the monitor and doing a great job with the operation of the cameras . I also liked how Norm first gave me an overview, discussing and explaining options as he went along. In other words, he respects his clients. I am 100% pleased with Norm and his crew. I would absolutely recommend him for other jobs as well.

Description of Work
Norm first came over to do the overview and then let his two trusted men Install security cameras on exterior of house, connecting to DVR.

09/19/2012

Stella J.

We had a few projects around the house (from painting to patching dry wall) and he came over gave us a quote. We told him we were trying to keep it at a certain budget and he worked with us to make the jobs as efficient as possible.

Description of Work
Norm (the owner) is the most conscientious and hard working contractor we have ever hired to work on our house. When we have any kind of project we call Norm....he is a nice guy and works really hard to finish things timely and efficiently which works to be less expensive for us! I would strongly recommend him!

All About Fountains

*** Note: Please do not use phone number listed above call us direct at 818 368 1251 *** Fountain Cleaning and Repair Service. Privately owned and operated for over 10 years.

Rainbow International of Simi Valley

Established in 1981, Rainbow Restoration® offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 400 locations worldwide. Our restoration services cover fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal, smoke damage restoration, and more. When disaster strikes you can rely on rapid and professional restoration service from Rainbow International. Our service locations are on call 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Rainbow International is fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC has served as the industry guardian for inspection, restoration and cleaning services for over 30 years.

Lunaquatic

Ponds are small bodies of water usually tucked deep in the woods or the countryside. They’re a gem to behold but aren’t always easily accessible. The good news is you can design and build one right at your home. And you don’t need a sprawling space to create yours. No matter the size of your yard, there’s a type of pond that’ll fit right in. After all, that’s how outdoor living spaces are supposed to be – natural-looking and spontaneous. Here at Lunaquatic, we design and install ponds of all sizes. Whether you want it feet deep for young children or pets or a little deeper so you can relax and dip your legs in the water, we can build a pond that satisfies your requirements. You won’t have to seek far to get close to nature. You’ll have a piece of it right outside your door, with your customized pond. Contact us today to learn more.

General Remodeling

Handyman. Foundation Repair. Roof Repair. Remodeling. Property Management. Plumbing. Drywall. Electrical.