HAWSE ABBEY CARPET

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2005

4166 E LOS ANGELES AVE

Simi Valley, CA 93063

5000 sf showroom, all types of flooring. we offer sales, in store consultations, installations We do kitchen and bathroom remodels. Financing avail. oac, all types of credit cards accepted. We have been in the same location for over 17 years....

09/11/2015

Matt G.

Bob Hawse and his entire staff are the best!!! They have a great selection of top quality carpets to choose from, styles, colors, a lot of decisions to be made. Christine and Jennifer were always so helpful and patient with me on my many visits to their showroom trying to make my choice. The installers were true perfectionists, they handled moving my antiques with great care, the install on my staircase is flawless, the entire house is perfect. Very impressive!! I love my new carpet. Thank you to Hawse Abbey Carpet for helping me with all my decisions, the quality of your carpet and to the installers for doing an incredible job. My house is beautiful.

Description of Work
Installed carpeting throughout my entire house.

04/22/2015

Dianne N.

I've been relying on Bob and his team for years. 10 years ago in my first house in Simi Valley, Bob's team replaced ceramic tile with laminate and carpet with ceramic tile. Installed nice 3" floor boards too. When my puppy chewed up an area of floor boarding, Bob sent one of his guys out to replace it for me, no charge. At that point, he had a customer for life! I purchased a bigger home on the west side of Simi, had Bob's team do some work on the ceramic tile there. Excellent job done! Sold that house and bought another on the east side. Replaced all of the downstairs flooring with ceramic tile that looks like wood flooring - I absolutely love it! Also replaced the carpet upstairs and installed tile in the bathrooms. Bob and his team do an excellent job from start to finish. Each day destruction clean up was taken care of through to the last day where Michael was making sure all of the carpets were vacuumed and the bathrooms were clear of debris. Customer service is lacking in today's market, but not at Hawse Abbey Carpet. They really will take care of you. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced tile, laminate and carpet in a home I purchased before I moved in

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,hardwood floor

02/17/2015

Daniel F.

Price was over double competition. Did not proceed with this vendor.

Description of Work
Provided quote to re-carpet rental condo

Category carpet installation

We don’t like to turn away business and we are sorry we can’t work with everyone in every situation. We wish you well in your search for a company that is better matched for your contracting needs

09/26/2014

thomas P.

excellent fast clean , professional

Description of Work
flooring

07/10/2014

Gloria R.

We needed soft carpeting, with water-resistant backing in our bathroom for safety reasons. Donna and Bob came up with the solution immediately. They and their staff showed up each time (estimate, demolition of tile, carpeting, final touch-ups) exactly when they said they would. The carpet is perfect. The workmanship is excellent and the professionalism very impressive. Rarely have we had such a positive experience with work being done on our house. We highly recommend Hawse Abbey Carpet in Simi Valley.

Description of Work
Special carpeting in bathroom.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

06/17/2014

Mike W.

Hawse Abbey is absolutely great. They did new carpet and some wood flooring for us, and even went out of their way to find an exact match on our existing 10 year old wood. Not only that, but they sent a crew to remove the carpet ahead of our paint job, which no other vendor was willing to do.

Description of Work
New carpet and some wood flooring.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

05/12/2014

Bill C.

They were very nice. They were great and just fine. They were down to earth folks and they didn't push. They were very punctual and easy to deal with. I didn't do any price shopping but I thought it was nice and it sounded very good to me. They did fine work. They did anything I needed immediately. They were good folks.

Description of Work
I used Hawse Abby Carpet to recarpet two bedrooms in the house.

02/12/2013

Carol & Thomas W.

They have done great work for us. They are great people to deal with. The quality of the carpet has been great.

Description of Work
They put the carpetted our whole house and put in some laminate work.

12/17/2012

Ryan O.

Went great. Told them what I needed and they delivered on time, price and courtesy.

Description of Work
New carpert for four rooms

03/11/2012

David O.

Abbey's salespeople and installers were not high pressure and they were interested on providing an easy and professional carpet purchase and installation experience.

Description of Work
Installation of carpet.

HomePro Green Remodeling

Home Pro Green Remodeling is a family owned general contractor company specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodels. With 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves on our unbeatable quality, customer service, and prices. Our mission is to make your dream house come to life.

A&S Floor Covering

WE TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY with Excellent We continue to offer high quality professional flooring installation, sales, and services for homeowners and businesses in and around the Canoga Park, CA area. With over 30 years of professional experience and expertise, we can always assure our current and future customers that their project will be completed on time and on budget.Service. FREE in home estimate, Samples to your home, and professional installation. We welcome you to visit our showroom.

Paragon Builders

Paragon Builders, a Construction and Home Improvement Company. We provide remodeling and construction services for residential and commercial property owners, specializing in home / room additions, bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, complete home renovation, green remodeling, energy efficiency planning and upgrading, flooring, roofing, violation corrections, among other services. From complete remodel of your kitchen, your bathroom, interior or exterior of your home or you need to design and plan your project, our company is devoted to exceed our clients expectations. Please explore our website to learn more about us and the type of work we can do for you.

Offers by Paragon Builders on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We will help you choose the proper flooring for you home.