Get Wired Tec.

California: Contractors
02/28/2023

1464 Madera Rd

Simi Valley, CA 93065

Get Wired Tec. was formed in 2010. After working in the communication field for over 9 years with other companies, it was time to form a company that would strive to give our customers the highest quality and user friendly systems available. While providing first class customer service, we pay close attention to detail with neatness and perfection. We offer home theater, cabling, audio/video, sales, design, service, installation, whole home audio, networking, home automation, control systems, universal remotes and more. Get Wired Tec. is dedicated to provide professional and reliable installation/service. We will always strive to make sure that our customers are satisfied beyond expectations. A satisfied customer is essential to our growing company....

home theater installation (58)home automation (7)home security systems (1)

09/05/2020

John A.

I called on August 24th and left a detailed message including call-back information. They never called back.

Description of Work
None. Didn't call back.

Category phone wiring

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I was going through my messages and noticed I received an F on a review from you. It’s states that you left a detailed message on the 24th of Aug, I checked all messages and did not come across anything. That being said if you did leave a detailed message somewhere It is possible I did not get back to you... I recently had my spouses father pass away unexpectedly and have been going through a lot trying balance it all. Please understand I do take care of my potential and existing clients. This could have been something I missed but it was not intentional. If you still need a project completed please let me know how I can help. I would appreciate it if you could remove this F review due to it does not represent my company in any way. Regards,

02/21/2019

Cynthia V.

Excellent. Solomon and his crew were fast and efficient and clean. Would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Ethernet wiring

Category phone wiring,home automation

Work Completed On 02/21/2019

12/05/2017

Brian M.

Solomon and crew did a great job walking me through the process of exactly what I needed. Easy consultation and 1 day install. Completely professional and would highly recommend them to anyone. I couldn't be happier with the result and how everything looks without the crazy wires/cables everywhere. Sound is amazing for movies and sports. Haven't heard from the neighbors yet but it sounds like a music hall or movie theater.

Description of Work
Home theater/audio

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

09/06/2017

Peter S.

Service, installation, and the whole process could not have gone better! Soloman and Jason were beyond excellence. Our new system is top notch, sound quality is awesome! The remote was set up so it is completely so easy to go between TV, music, apps etc. Get Wired Tec is the best! You won't go wrong by using them! We recommend them 1000%!

Description of Work
Installed new equipment for AV Theater system in house thru Get Wired Tec.

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

08/21/2017

Richard N.

It went well. We were impressed with his work and knowledge about equipment and installation.

Description of Work
We needed a new receiver hooked up for our stereo system and record player. The installer was very professional and knowledgeable, but we thought his service call fee was high.

06/29/2017

Dave B.

Solomon & Chris did a really great job. They arrived on time and worked quickly. Solomon explained everything clearly, answered all of my questions, and made helpful suggestions. As he had explained when he came out to quote the job, they needed to cut holes in the walls and ceilings due to vaulted ceilings with no attic clearance. They properly re-installed the cut pieces, ready for patching. Poor Chris was in the attic for hours on one of the hottest days of the year - he was a real trouper. I would definitely hire them again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We needed a few doors wired for an alarm system, satellite speakers mounted & wired, and a few other wires pulled through the attic.

Category home theater design,home security systems

Work Completed On 06/22/2017

04/10/2017

Danielle S.

Excellent service- provided us with multiple options to choose from. Was extremely clean, on time and work was immaculate. I would highly recommend them to everyone! Excellent solution for all your home automation needs.

Description of Work
Home automation

Category home theater design,home automation

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

04/05/2017

PAT O.

We are very happy with his work, which is why we keep having come back!

Description of Work
Solomon has been to our home 3 times and installed TV's, programed and reprogramed our remote, installed new WiFi booster and some other tech stuff I don't understand.

Work Completed On 03/28/2017

04/01/2017

Daniel K.

Spoke to Solomon and made an appointment for this morning 4/1. Unfortunately he never showed. I tried calling but my call was sent to voicemail. Not a good way to run a business

Description of Work
No Show

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

Customer called me 2 weeks prior to scheduled estimate. I called the number provided to confirm appointment before making 1 hour trip for estimate but went to voicemail. I left message and never heard back. I did not receive call nor voicemail from you. I'm a very good business man and always do my best.

03/24/2017

Brian T.

Solomon and his crew are the very definition of professional: on time, clean, conscientious, knowledgeable, and patient. I hired Solomon to wire my house with CAT 6 cable, coax cable, and telephone wire using a network wiring box. He and his crew went out of their way to strategically place the box such that it would be unobtrusive. I also hired Solomon to install 6 security cameras and he delivered like you would not believe. The coverage is beyond perfect. He answers his calls. He replies to emails. He listens. Truly - I scored when I selected Solomon for the job.

Description of Work
Cat 6 cabling Coax cabling Telephone wiring Security Cameras Network Wiring Box

Category phone wiring

Work Completed On 03/07/2017

Television repairs, Parts repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Get Wired Tec.

How is Get Wired Tec. overall rated?

Get Wired Tec. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Get Wired Tec. open?

Get Wired Tec. is open:

What payment options does Get Wired Tec. provide

Get Wired Tec. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Get Wired Tec. offer free estimates?

Yes, Get Wired Tec. offers free project estimates.

Does Get Wired Tec. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Get Wired Tec. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Get Wired Tec. offer emergency services?

Yes, Get Wired Tec. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Get Wired Tec.?

Yes, Get Wired Tec. offers warranties.

What services does Get Wired Tec. offer?

Get Wired Tec. offers the following services: Commercial & Residential, Home Theater Installation, Invisible Audio/Video, Home Automation, Media Rooms, Universal Remotes, Custom Flat Screen Installation, Speaker Installation, Cable Systems, Voice/Data, Networking, CCTV (Security/Surveillance Systems), Lighting Control, HVAC Control, Low Voltage Landscape Lighting, Sonos

Are there any services Get Wired Tec. does not offer?

Television repairs, Parts repairs.