Bancroft Construction Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since January 2010

3.6

Full service waterproofing & sheet metal....

Crowne Roofing

Crowne Roofing

Crowne Roofing specializes in Re-Roofs, Repairs and New Construction projects. We also provide Roof Certifications, and general roof maintenance! Crowne Roofing offers affordable pricing and quality work! With 14 years of experience and counting! You can rest assure that Crowne Roofing will take care of all your roofing needs!

10/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to make an appointment for a NEW roof and did not receive a call back. Bancroft was referred to me by another trade working at my house and I double checked on Angie's List before calling. I found another roofer on Angie's List who has great reviews, was responsive, knowledgeable, and will most likely do the job.

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,roofing

09/22/2014

They were highly recommended by my neighbors. They were very professional. They showed up on time. The estimate was very detailed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Russ Bancroft Construction gave me a very quick estimate.

CATEGORY roofing

09/04/2014

They were to use highest quality stainless steel however what I received was not. It proved to be defective with holes after forensic test and ended up costing me to fix it as they would not take care of it even with 10 year warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supplied custom designed liner for indoor planter.

CATEGORY roofing

05/28/2013

excellent. paper work slower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
on time, on schedule, on budget. no recalls.

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps

01/08/2010

They are top in their field. They have done a lot of different work for me because when you've a ninety years old house every time you tear something out you find a bunch of problems. The roofing job that they did for us was around $50000, the balcony was about $45000 so they have done a lot of work for us. I would give them all A's or A+ if possible. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done tremendous amount of work for us, probably several hundred thousand dollars. They have re-roofed a 4500 sq. ft. house, tile roof. They completely rebuilt a huge balcony for us that's probably around 1500 sq. ft and waterproofed. They tore out and put in a new shower pane for us. They waterproofed our entire front entry. We tore up a front entry to this house and they primarily did waterproofing around the house, flashing all the metal sheeting and that sort of thing on their last visit.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Roofing, sheet metal & skylights, walking-deck & below-grade waterproofing, design, evaluation & forensic services, install, repair & maintenance of gutter & downspout system.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available