Bancroft Construction Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since January 2010

3.6

Full service waterproofing & sheet metal....

Pembridge will take on any roof. Residential, commercial, waterproofing, shingles, flat roofs, roof certifications, and roof inspections. We are dedicated to providing excellence on every job and offer quality workmanship at affordable prices... and our beautiful roofs will speak for themselves! experience combined with our dedication to excellent customer service has proven us to be one of the best and most trusted roofing companies. Pembridge licensed, bonded, and insured. Please give us a call today would love to earn the business.

We are experienced Los Angeles Roofing Contractors and take pride in our work, and in our reputation. You will find that we are honest and fair, and that your needs are most important to us. Roofing Touch, is a full-service certified roofing contractor with over fifteen years of experience in all areas of roofing services. We specialize in the installation of residential and commercial roofing. We effectively and responsibly provide you with a detailed analysis and quality system to resolve your problems. We also offer 24 hour emergency roofing repair service. You can count on Roofing Touch for speedy reliable service when you need it most. We can handle all your needs from a small leak to a complete renovation. We offer affordable solutions for everyone.

We are a boutique construction company with more than 15 years of experience. We provide services to Los Angeles and Orange County and its surrounding areas. Operating as a one-stop-shop, we offer a variety of construction solutions to our clients; guiding them every step of the way. Through meetings with architects and engineers, design solutions and 3D renderings, on-site construction and more. Being one of the top-rated construction companies in Southern California we are dedicated to giving our clients the best possible experience, making sure their visions and dreams are being brought to life. We specialize in major home renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodels, additions, garage conversions (ADU) and new construction. Our designers and staff will keep you updated and involved as much or as little as you would like. We will provide you with a 3D rendering concept design, illustrating the outcome of your project. Our goal is to transform your house into your dream home. Providing you with Construction expertise, caring customer service representatives, top-rated subcontractors and trustworthy crews on the field. We are here to serve our community of clients making sure you are 100% satisfied and proud of your new home.

10/22/2014

Description of Work
I called to make an appointment for a NEW roof and did not receive a call back. Bancroft was referred to me by another trade working at my house and I double checked on Angie's List before calling. I found another roofer on Angie's List who has great reviews, was responsive, knowledgeable, and will most likely do the job.

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing

09/22/2014

They were highly recommended by my neighbors. They were very professional. They showed up on time. The estimate was very detailed.

Description of Work
Russ Bancroft Construction gave me a very quick estimate.

09/04/2014

They were to use highest quality stainless steel however what I received was not. It proved to be defective with holes after forensic test and ended up costing me to fix it as they would not take care of it even with 10 year warranty.

Description of Work
Supplied custom designed liner for indoor planter.

05/28/2013

excellent. paper work slower.

Description of Work
on time, on schedule, on budget. no recalls.

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps

01/08/2010

They are top in their field. They have done a lot of different work for me because when you've a ninety years old house every time you tear something out you find a bunch of problems. The roofing job that they did for us was around $50000, the balcony was about $45000 so they have done a lot of work for us. I would give them all A's or A+ if possible. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
They have done tremendous amount of work for us, probably several hundred thousand dollars. They have re-roofed a 4500 sq. ft. house, tile roof. They completely rebuilt a huge balcony for us that's probably around 1500 sq. ft and waterproofed. They tore out and put in a new shower pane for us. They waterproofed our entire front entry. We tore up a front entry to this house and they primarily did waterproofing around the house, flashing all the metal sheeting and that sort of thing on their last visit.

Category basement waterproofing

Roofing, sheet metal & skylights, walking-deck & below-grade waterproofing, design, evaluation & forensic services, install, repair & maintenance of gutter & downspout system.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available