American Vision Windows

2125 Madera Rd

Simi Valley, CA 93065

09/25/2022

Scott M.

I had nearly all my windows and sliding doors replaced today by American Vision Windows today. I felt I could trust our salesman, Mike Wilson, but today was going to be the test of the reliability of that trust. The crew (Gabrial, Eddye, Luis M, and Carlos LLamos) we here promptly when they said they would be after confirming yesterday, to the minute. They were polite, friendly, cheerful, and went right to work. Everything they did was meticulous, precisely as was planned and measured by Todd Sandell, with no confusion or missteps. They made sure everything was exact, that I knew everything they did, and when they were finished they left my house cleaner than when they arrived. I was very impressed with their skill and attitude and can only say that American Vision Windows in Simi Valley is as good as their word and I recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Replace 6 windows and 2 sliding doors

Category replacement windows, doors

12/17/2021

John M.

I had a bay window, and a new sliding glass door for my backyard installed. American Vision Windows sent two crews, one to work on the bay window and the other crew to work on the sliding door. This really sped up the installation process. The crew were courteous, efficient and friendly. They were my buddies for two days during the installation. The windows look great and I can tell they are energy efficient as the next day my rooms were so much more comfortable temperature-wise. Javier seemed to take care of every detail and answered all my many questions, and the rest of the crew; Jose, Manuel, Caleb and Ian were a pleasure to have at my home as they worked away with their precision. Also, my puppy is ecstatic with her new spacious bay window to lounge in every day now watching the world through her new American Vision Windows!

Description of Work
Bay Window

Category replacement windows

07/26/2021

Angie H.

Sales: Gina Perrin and Laura Cox were excellent sales agents, answering all my questions and helping me to put together the right package of windows for my home. Installation: Gabriel and his crew Jose Se., Carlos, Eddie, Martin, Manuel, Jeremy, Luis M., and Justin R. did a great job. They were fast, friendly, and professional. The whole installation (27 windows on 2 floors) took only about 7 hours. And they were extremely clean, leaving my house with no mess to clean up. I am very happy and would definitely recommend this company. I had shopped for a year before choosing them, so it was really wonderful to have a job so well done. My house is now much quieter, cooler, and more beautiful. Neighbors have already stopped by to compliment the work and ask for a referral.

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows in my house

Category replacement windows

05/13/2021

Marla M.

Went very well. The appt was easily scheduled with Julia, and Christian showed up on time, took the measurements and went over all the details of the installation, and answered all my questions and collected a progress payment.

Description of Work
This is just for Measuring for a replacement patio door and going over all the details of the installation, and does not include an evaluation of actually installing the patio door

Category doors

09/30/2020

Michael S.

The original work (4-5 years ago) went well. Recently, we needed some follow-up maintenance, which American Vision performed at no cost. They provided absolutely excellent post-sales service! American Vision sent Sergio and Blair to take care of the issues for us. They did everything we asked, and more. We really appreciate their expertise, their professionalism, and their easy-going manner. After they had finished, my wife summed it up best: Referring to a window which before their visit had become hard to open, she said, “It’s very easy now. They did such a good job! I can’t believe it!” This level of follow-up service is rare, and speaks volumes about American Vision’s commitment to quality and to their customers' satisfaction. Thank you!

Description of Work
Replaced nearly all windows, plus two doors, in home.

Category replacement windows, doors

Eagle View Remodeling - Ventura County

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Agoura Sash & Door Inc

Our Company Agoura Sash & Door, Inc. has been providing Windows, Doors, Moldings and Hardware to Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties for over 25 years and has become a well known, respected dealer in our area. We have built strong relationships with distinguished contractors and developers through hassle free service, knowledge of our products, and attention to our customer’s needs. We specialize in providing excellence in service, support, and customer satisfaction. Our high sales volume has earned us outstanding buying power which allows us the ability to provide our customers major brand products at extremely competitive prices. Experience In today’s fast paced building industry, it has become increasingly important to find a window, door, and finish material supplier able to meet a builder’s service expectations. We take the customer-focused approach to assisting our contractor’s expert knowledge and advice to help them succeed with their customers. Thank you for allowing Agoura Sash & Door, Inc. to be your potential partner. We look forward to establishing a lasting working relationship with you and the opportunity to provide you excellent service.

Progressive Insulation & Windows

Progressive Insulation & Windows was founded in Chatsworth in 1978 and has grown into one of Southern California's leading replacement window and insulation companies. We stand above many of our competitors because of our commitment to provide excellence in the installation of our products. Though we now have more than 70 trained installers and sales reps, we still do business in the same customer-centered tradition that propelled us to success in our early days. We are still a family-owned and operated business that truly cares about the customer experience before, during, and after installation of any of our products.