American Vision Windows

Smart Window Company

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes are done virtually so we don’t have to visit your house to send you a detailed quote. Call now to schedule a Virtual Window Consultation and take advantage of our $500 OFF (UP TO 5%) promotion and we’ll take care of the rest! “Making neighbors jealous since 1992”

Offers by Smart Window Company  on Angi
Brent Silver Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

S CA Construction Consultants Inc (SCCCI)

Family Owned & Operated since 1986. We are experts at Painting,Vinyl Windows, Tile/Shingle Roofing repairs/replacement, Vinyl Siding, CoolLife® Lifetime Plus Coating, Wall & Attic Insulation, and Vinyl Fencing. We specialize in Energy Efficient and Maintenance Free products. Additional DBAs - Southern California Construction Consultants, SCA Construction Consultants, SCCCI & Construction Consultants.

07/26/2021

Sales: Gina Perrin and Laura Cox were excellent sales agents, answering all my questions and helping me to put together the right package of windows for my home. Installation: Gabriel and his crew Jose Se., Carlos, Eddie, Martin, Manuel, Jeremy, Luis M., and Justin R. did a great job. They were fast, friendly, and professional. The whole installation (27 windows on 2 floors) took only about 7 hours. And they were extremely clean, leaving my house with no mess to clean up. I am very happy and would definitely recommend this company. I had shopped for a year before choosing them, so it was really wonderful to have a job so well done. My house is now much quieter, cooler, and more beautiful. Neighbors have already stopped by to compliment the work and ask for a referral.

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows in my house

Category replacement windows

05/13/2021

Went very well. The appt was easily scheduled with Julia, and Christian showed up on time, took the measurements and went over all the details of the installation, and answered all my questions and collected a progress payment.

Description of Work
This is just for Measuring for a replacement patio door and going over all the details of the installation, and does not include an evaluation of actually installing the patio door

Category doors

09/30/2020

The original work (4-5 years ago) went well. Recently, we needed some follow-up maintenance, which American Vision performed at no cost. They provided absolutely excellent post-sales service! American Vision sent Sergio and Blair to take care of the issues for us. They did everything we asked, and more. We really appreciate their expertise, their professionalism, and their easy-going manner. After they had finished, my wife summed it up best: Referring to a window which before their visit had become hard to open, she said, “It’s very easy now. They did such a good job! I can’t believe it!” This level of follow-up service is rare, and speaks volumes about American Vision’s commitment to quality and to their customers' satisfaction. Thank you!

Description of Work
Replaced nearly all windows, plus two doors, in home.

Category replacement windows,doors