AC INTERIORS DRYWALL

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2005

1706 Ahart St

Simi Valley, CA 93065

We are a full service drywall company. We have been in business since 1988 and have been serving the local community since then. Some of the things we offer are acoustic ceiling removal, popcorn ceiling removal,cottage cheese ceiling removal, wall texture, ceiling texture and taping. We have at

02/18/2015

Ashley R.

We asked Anthony & AC Interiors to remove the popcorn ceilings at our house. They did an A+ job, worked hard, refinished the ceilings, and even removed mold they discovered. They were able to do our vaulted ceiling when other companies were not able or were going to charge a huge amount more. Anthony was easy to work with. We've had a TON of compliments from visitors who didn't get as good of a ceiling job as Anthony's team, so we know we went with the right contractor.

Description of Work
Removed popcorn ceilings and mold, retextured, and painted.

Category drywall, picture framing, plastering, fireplaces, interior painters

06/10/2014

Gerald B.

They did very high quality work. They were very responsive, meticulous and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I used AC Interiors Drywall for remodeling services. They took out a couple of door ways and took out a wall.

Category drywall, remodeling

12/04/2013

Steve M.

IT ALL WENT VERY WELL AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. THEY WERE EFFICIENT AND DID EVERYTHING ON TIME.

Description of Work
SCRAPED CEILINGS.

12/04/2013

Charles Z.

Very well!! Anthony's crew was here for 5 days and their work has impressed everyone who has seen it. Anthony promptly returned all calls and was always available. Afterwards, we did a huge remodel (paint,carpet, new fireplace, new tile, etc.) I would certainly use AC Interiors Drywall again. Great work, fair price.

Description of Work
Removed "popcorn" from the ceiling in the entire condo, repaired numerous cracks throughout the unit & installed new ceiling lighting fixtures in one bath area & the kitchen.

Category drywall, lighting

12/03/2013

bob S.

Scheduling goes well and he is responsive to my calls. He was punctual and he did what he was suppose to do. His prices are reasonable and I am satisfied with the job he did.

Description of Work
He repaired some dry wall in the bathroom and the bedroom of my home. I have used him twice now.

12/02/2013

Steve B.

They did an amazing job in a short period of time, they made a 35 year old condos walls new again, they fixed extensive wallpaper damaged walls and cleaned up making it easy for the other contractors to come in to do their work without a delay. I would use Harvey Aingworth Acoustic Ceilings again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Removed popcorn ceiling, repaired drywall where wallpaper was removed, sprayed texture on walls.

11/27/2013

cris F.

They did a great job. They were prompt and they stuck to their estimate. There were 3 crew members and it took about 4 days to complete the work. Scheduling went great and I was satisfied with the results of the project.

Description of Work
They re-dry walled our ceilings through out the entire home. This was the first time I had used them.

william D.

They were on time for the appointment and very clean. They were reasonably priced. They were done with the project in about 3-4 days. I was quite happy with results and I recommend highly.

Description of Work
They re-dried walled some of the walls in our kitchen.

DeAllen G.

I was very impressed with the quality of work he did and at the most cost effective method for me. One worker came out to do the work and it took a couple of the days to complete. Scheduling was easy and I was very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
They did texturing on the walls of my home and a couple areas where there was wallpaper previously.

Cathy M.

I was really happy with them and the price was fair. He was able to explain everything to me and refer me to other contractors he recommends. He also explained the prep work I had to do before anyone came to do the work and I felt very comfortable with him. I plan on using them in the future.

Description of Work
They came out to give me a quote on removing a popcorn ceiling and install lighting in the kitchen and living room. They were also going to put ceiling fans in the three bedrooms.

Category drywall, lighting, ceiling fans

07/01/2013

Gerald B.

We've been on vacation and we just haven't been involved. I think AC Interiors Drywall is an awesome people, every time I hear about them, they do a good job. I spent some time with their owner. I will use them, I just haven't had time to do it.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from them for a little bit of remodel in the laundry room. They were going to remove the wall and that kind of stuff.

Category drywall, remodeling

03/01/2013

Christopher V.

Matched the texture spot on, had a great attitude, and was very professional. He is great at what he does.

Description of Work
Did texture inside our home in many problem areas and in our remodeled areas.

07/29/2005

HE WORKED QUICKLY AND NEATLY. HE TOOK TIME TO SHOW US DIFFERENT TEXTURES AND MADE SURE WE LIKED THE TEXTURE BEFORE HE STARTED HE FINISHED THE JOB IN THE TIME ESTIMATED AND CLEANED UP HE RETURNED THE NEXT DAY TO MAKE SURE THE JOB TURNED OUT HOW WE WANTED.

Description of Work
ALL CEILINGS PREPPED AND REPAIRED THE WALLS, HOLDS WERE PATCHED AND LIGHT FIXTURE WAS REMOVED AND FILLED IN AND SPRAYED WITH AND ORANGE PEEL TEXTURE

Ruddy Painting

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

William Selinski Custom Painting

1-4 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. License #: 390515. Additional email: bill@williamselinskipainting.com. Financing available. Personal mobile#:805-217-0152,personal email:bill.selinski@aol.com. Contact us today to make your house happy!

Eagle View Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by Eagle View Remodeling on Angi
    General Remodeling

Drywall hanging, taping, texture coating, patching, acoustic ceiling removal, popcorn ceiling removal, earthquake damage, water damage repair, arch openings, garage conversions, kitchen ceiling light bays, asbestos ceiling encapsulation, sound proofing, wood & steel stud framing. New construction and remodels.