ABOLISH PEST CONTROL CO

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2006

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEE APPLIES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. LICESE#: PR2043. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ADDITIONAL FAX#: (805)577-9833....

James Clifton General Contractor

We are a Restoration and Home Repair Company. We specialize in FIRE/WATER damage, DRAINAGE/French Drains, crawlspace drainage and clean out, sump pumps, attic and crawlspace insulation and Home Repairs 1. ATTIC/CRAWLSPACE INSULATION 2. HOME REPAIRS 3. RETROFITTING - EARTHQUAKE SAFETY 4. DRAINAGE/FRENCH DRAINS 5. CRAWLSPACE SYSTEMS 6. DOORS & WINDOWS 7. FUNGUS & TERMITE REPAIRS

ACME Termite Company Inc

Acme Termite Company Inc is family owned and operated company, specializing in termite and pest control services. We provide excellent service and same-day appointments available are available. We work with Realtors, Property Managers, Apartment Owners, Homeowners, Boat Owners, Commercial Property Owners, and More!. We are members of Pest Control Operators of California (PCOC). Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Abbott Pest Control

We know how important it is for you to live and work in a pest free environment. We offer expert advice about all your pest control problems. We will initially give your home or commercial space a thorough pest inspection and then take appropriate measures to control any existing pests. Once completed we will design a pest control management program for your ongoing protection and peace of mind. To guard against insect, (including bees) bird or rodent (including gophers) infestations you need a complete personalized pest management system in place. By maintaining this program, you can control pests from your living or working environment. It makes no difference if you need residential pest control or commercial pest control, Abbott Pest Control will customize a program just for you. Pest infestations are a problem everywhere, but the climate of Southern California enables pests, of all types, to be a continuous concern. A pest management program can give you comfort and peace of mind 24/7, 365 days a year Whether you need residential or commercial pest control, we are the best pest control company out there. We are a local family owned business. We like the ability to cater to your needs. Don’t spend one more sleepless night. “Call us for what’s been buggin you!” PEST Control Handyman Services Available: · Attic Clean outs/ Sanitation Rodent Exclusion Work · Seal cracks and crevices where pests can get into your home. · Cut plants away from your house. · Remove stacks of newspaper, papers, bags, and cardboard boxes. · Eliminate moisture conditions and plumbing leaks. And much more….. For Quick Response Call or Text 805-914-9302

Offers by Abbott Pest Control on Angi

02/25/2017

As expected, very thorough and follow thought not only professional but extremely sensitive to my schedule. Thank you for a job well done.

Description of Work
Very kind and concerned individuals. Very responsive and responsible for their work and will tailor to your best interests or requests. Very knowledgeable, friendly and I felt very comfortable with them in our home. Very trustworthy and fair. Can't say enough.

12/29/2015

I called to book the appointment -- there was no mention of this company on AL at the time, and the reviews on Yelp were OK ( they aren't now). The woman asked about the property including how many stories we had -- its a 3 story house and I told her that. A nice guy named Chase came out and was able to put a new wire grid over a vent the birds were getting into, but the gutters would require that...

Description of Work
I called to find out what they can do about birds nesting in my gutters. They said it would be (I think -- its been a while) $150, but that amount would be applied to the cost of service performed.

Category pest control,animal removal

05/06/2015

$250 inspection fee. Never. Everyone else I've had out here is free. They didn't like that I had someone else rodent proofing the house because it wouldn't guarantee their decontamination. Phone etiquette needs to be better.

Description of Work
I did not hire this company for service.

07/17/2014

They are excellent. They really kept us rat-free for a long time. We live in a hilly area so we appreciate their work.

Description of Work
They come every three months and I've been with them for 10 years now.

Category pest control,animal removal

05/15/2014

They were knowledgeable and friendly. They were efficient.

Description of Work
I used Abolish Pest Control Co.

Category pest control

BIRD, RAT, BEE, INSECT CONTROL, ANIMAL TRAPPING, DEAD ANIMAL REMOVAL & CRAWL SPACE, ATTIC & BASEMENT DECONTAMINATION, SNAKE REMOVAL AND PREVENTION

TERMITE CONTROL. BED BUG CONTROL