A & R Carpet Care

Simi Valley, CA 93063

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Full Rental property Cleaning

01/22/2016

Anne Marie J.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and couch.

05/09/2013

mary margaret P.

Russ and his crew are always fast and efficient. My mom is elderly and mostly bedridden, so they have a few obstacles to overcome when they come to clean the carpets. They always come through without a hitch. We have used them over and over. A and R is great about return calls, timely scheduling, fast, efficient and quality service at a reasonable price. We will continue to use and refer their company.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

11/23/2012

helen W.

It went very well, my husband is disabled, so we needed things done quickly and efficiently. We feel that was accomplished H White

Description of Work
Had carpet cleaned was satisfied so called back for window washing. Both jobs were done well.

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning

06/01/2012

Don M.

They are excellent. They were prompt. They were very careful about the inside of my house. They discussed everything beforehand, and there were no surprise charges on the bill. They did an excellent job at a fair price. It seemed like a fair price to me. I have never had my carpet cleaned by anybody else because I liked the work they did. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I used A & R Carpet Care for carpet cleaning.

05/30/2012

Lisa M.

Very well. LOVE the fact that the company brought guards to protect the door jambs from damage from hoses and cords. Courteous, on time, professional.

Description of Work
Upholstery, rug and carpet cleaning, including removal of cat urine stains and odor.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

05/21/2012

Marie S.

Russ was right on time for my initial estimate. We scheduled a time for the service and his crew arrived exactly as promised. They took amazing care to protect my home. They were highly professional and did an excellent job including protecting my flowers when they cleaned my windows. I will absolutely call them again.

Description of Work
A&R cleaned my carpets, polished and waxed my floors and cleaned my windows.

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning, floor cleaning

08/19/2011

Elizabeth K.

I have used him several times and, in fact, the whole neighborhood now uses him. The owner and manager is Russ Guevin and they are absolutely fantastic. They are a little pricey, maybe $50 more than others, but they do a professional job. I had got them as a referral from someone and have used them five times to do the same carpet. I recently recommended them to my neighbor and he was thrilled. They are wonderful people. They don't mess up your walls with their hoses. They arrive on time, and are clean and professional. They move the furniture and nothing is too much of a problem. They answer the phone, call back, and show up on time. The work is done right the first time and you don't have to call them back. They take excellent care of your furniture. The carpets are absolutely spotless after they are done and there is no residue left in them. They are great at getting stains out. They tell you what it is going to cost and you can say yes or no. They will usually fit you in within 3-4 days. He is my top guy that I recommend to people. They are the kind of people that should be on Angie's List.

Description of Work
I use A & R Carpet Care & Pro Cleaning for carpet cleaning. They cleaned 1000 sq. feet of carpet, two couches and my car mats. They also do tile and grout cleaning, rental property clean-up and water damage.

07/21/2010

Don M.

They were very thorough and they moved the furniture and put blocks underneath so that the wood wouldn't get wet they were put back on the carpet. The owner also came over to make sure everything was good when the carpet cleaning person was done.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpets in six rooms and a hallway.

02/16/2010

fiona Y.

The service went pretty well.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpets in our home.

10/13/2009

Rick T.

Overall it went pretty well. The carpets came out good along with some of the bigger cleaning jobs (fridge, cabinets, dishwasher, etc.) There were a noticable number of smaller items that were missed (tops of higher shelves and ledges, small windows, etc.)

Description of Work
Full detailed house cleaning, including windows and carpet cleaning.

Category house cleaning

10/24/2008

Michael F.

I contacted them for carpet cleaning numerous times and they never called back.

Description of Work
Contacted for carpet cleaning.

Never Got Her Massages SORRY;(

07/28/2008

Don M.

They told us over the phone that they would be vacuuming every room before they began, and would finish by putting down paper runners to walk on. Once he arrived, he failed to vacuum at all before he began. When he finished, the carpet was still damp and he said it would remain wet for around 6 hours. However, he did not have any paper runners to put down, so he told us we would have to stay off of it for the entire 6 hours. The price seemed fair and the carpet looked great when they were finished, but they came up short on delivering on the promises they made, which was unprofessional. I have since talked to the company owner and he assured me that it was company policy to have paper runners on all trucks and that it would be enforced at the next company meeting. The owner of the company went out of his way to make the situation was corrected.

Description of Work
We hired them to clean the carpets throughout the entire house.

12/12/2007

CHARLES B.

GREAT!! Russ (the owner) was helpful on the phone, prior to the job, and on the day of the job. The quality of the work exceeded my expectations. They are very professional and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
The work encompassed much more than carpet cleaning - it was a total house cleaning (aka "move out" rental cleaning). They cleaned about 1,200 sq ft of carpet (upstairs and down), cleaned all the windows, bathrooms, cabinets, ovens, refrigerators, floors, etc. Russ and his crew showed up on-time were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely use them again.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning

08/22/2005

THEY GUYS WERE ON TIME AND VERY FRIENDLY. MY CARPETS AND STAIRS LOOK AND FEET GREAT.

Description of Work
CLEANED THE UPSTAIRS CARPETS AND STAIRS.

08/17/2005

RUSSELL AND HIS WORKER WERE HERE ON TIME AND STEAM CLEANED MY LIVING ROOM CARPET. THEY BOTH WERE VERY POLITE AND FRIENDLY. MY CARPET LOOKED GREAT.

Description of Work
CLEANED THE LIVING ROOM CARPET.

Best Choice Carpet Care

Best choice carpet care has become a reliable name in carpet cleaning for thousands of homes, cleaning more than 1,000 homes daily in Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura and more than 1 billion square feet of carpets every year. Our carpet cleaners use an exclusive hot steam extraction cleaning process to provide deeper and more durable carpet cleaning combined with an ecological solution that is completely natural and safe for your children and pets. This means that you will get a healthier cleaning for you, your family and home

Offers Coupon

Globalgreen Carpet and Tile Cleaning

Globalgreen offers superior carpet, upholstery, and tile and grout cleaning. We use eco friendly solutions creating a healthier environment in your homes and businesses. We use new state of the art equipment along with over 20 yrs of experience in the industry. We stand firmly behind our work and all jobs come with a satisfaction guarantee.

2022 Super Service Award

Glass Doctor

Your Local Window Cleaning Service! Residential & Commercial All Times of Windows & Frames Competitive Prices

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, tile, grout cleaning and sealing, mattress cleaning, stripping and waxing of floors, dryer vent cleaning, water and flood restoration, window cleaning & rental property cleaning.