CANYON SEPTIC SERVICES

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2008

Family own plumbing and water treatment technician...

Pro Rooter Guys is a family own business that was established in 2009 using the lasted equipment with the most competitive prices. We don't make mistakes we fix them.

Patriot Plumbing & Restoration is a family owned and operated Company with a Team of top-notch Technicians who share a common goal, that is 100% Customer Satisfaction. We aim to Dramatically Exceed our Customers Expectations. We are known for our friendly and knowledgeable staff, skilled with a wide range of services. Please call if you are unsure whether you are in our service area. We are here to be of service!

***Now serving Orange County and Riverside areas*** Orange & Riverside Counties 714.904.6988 Inland Empire 909.559.0968 Here at Empire Plumbing our purpose is to make out clients lives more meaningful through integrity and quality work.

10/30/2019

J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic Services.

Description of Work
clean out septic tank roots and blockage

04/28/2018

They were great, prompt and the pricing was reasonable.

Description of Work
They empty my septic.

02/26/2016

Description of Work
They did a fantastic job and taught me a lot about my septic tank. This is the first house I've had with the septic tank so there's a lot of do's and don'ts I didn't know about

07/20/2015

07/09/2015

Description of Work
I found Canyon Septic from a neighbor's referral and not from Angie's list but checked here for reviews. I used them Last year also, but called JR this time for an emergency service. He came the same day. Luckily he lives in the next canyon over and responded immediately to my voicemail. JR was able to repair my septic pump system that day and pump the septic. Great service, and JR is a great technician and owner.

Category septic tank

Real State Inspections and Certifications of septic systems. Pump septic tanks, ponds and pools. Black plumbing and regular plumbing. Locate septic tanks, cesspools, and seepage pits. Install, repair, maintain and trouble shoot septic systems. Rooter snake and pipe cleaning. We also offer portable toilets for Construaction and special events.

Ask For Details