The Home Depot

With Angi since August 2005

4.4

The Home Depot is built on the principle of creating value for our stockholders while never forgetting our values. We seek to be profitable, responsible and balance the needs of our communities....

Noke Construction

Hello, My name is Inoke ( Everyone knows me as Noke ) I reside in Torrance, CA. I have been working in the construction business for over 15 years and beyond. I specialize in roofing, painting, concrete driveways, concrete leveling, building patios, remodeling and building homes and more. This is my passion and enjoy what I do as a independent contractor. Communication is key and Keeping my clients happy and satisfied is important to me. I have excellent references. I hope to hear from you soon.

Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc.

Creative Home Remodeling Group is a family owned business with a professional crew that has been working together for almost 15 years. We desire to enhance the lives of our clients by providing high quality projects with hands-on service and minimal disruption to the family environment, building trust through communication and attention to detail. Since 2000, Creative Home Remodeling Group, Inc. has helped Southern California area homeowners make their remodeling dreams a reality. Our experienced craftsmen and personal attention to every project ensures that every customer is 100% satisfied. As the owner, I personally oversee every job from start to finish along with my staff. Once a job begins, you can be assured that each day we will be working towards it's completion. As a member of NARI, I have pledged to live up to the organization's high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility.

Offers by Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc. on Angi
Spark Electrical Service Inc

Spark electrical service is a leading company that will solve all your electrical needs 24/7 With top notch customer satisfaction All Over los angeles counties . We are fully licensed, Bonded & insured Electrical company . we have a 15 years of experience in all type of electrical service ,our group of professional specialize in the following subjects: Commercial ,Residintial ,lighting ,electrical panels upgrades ,circuit brakers, remodling ,new construction ,re-wiring ,kitchen electrical, All size 220 lines ,recessed lights , chandelier specialist, outdoor lighting, smoke detector & carbon monoxide .

10/12/2005

YOU KNOW, THEY DID A JOB AND THEY GOT PAID FOR IT. I GUESS THEY DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO. THEY WERE BEHIND SCHEDULE. THEY HAD SCHEDULED TOO MANY JOBS AND THEY WERE A DAY LATE. THERE WAS NO DISCOUNT FOR THAT.

Description of Work
THEY LAID TILE.

Category ceramic tile

08/24/2005

THEY WERE VERY FAST AND PROMPT. THEY WERE GOOD ON INSPECTION. THE PERSON FROM HOME DEPOT CAME OUT AND INSPECTED THE WORK. THEY LEFT EVERYTHING NEAT AND CLEAN WHEN THEY LEFT SO YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL ANYONE HAD BEEN WORKING.

Description of Work
THEY TORE OFF THE OLD ROOF AND PUT A NEW ROOF ON.

08/24/2005

THEY ANSWERED QUESTIONS. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND TALKING ABOUT. THE PRICE IS A LITTLE BIT HIGH, BUT THEY WERE LICENSED. SOME PEOPLE WE HAVE CHECKED INTO DON'T HAVE THEIR LICENSE. THE FENCE WAS LEVEL AND HAD NO CRACKS.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A FENCE AROUND HOUSE.

Category fencing

08/24/2005

OUR EXPERIENCE WITH HOME DEPOT WAS VERY GOOD. THE BEST THING ABOUT MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS GETTING A NEW BATHROOM AND HAVING THE CARPET LAID IN TWO AREAS.

Description of Work
THEY HAD REMODELED TWO BATHROOMS. THEY HAD CARPET PUT DOWN. THEY HAD THE CARPET LAID IN THE HALLWAY. THEY ALSO HAD IT IN THE BEDROOM.

Category carpet installation

08/10/2005

I HAD A POSITIVE OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH HOME DEPOT. I WENT INTO THE STORE, PICKED OUT THE CARPET AND THE INSTALLERS CALLED TO SET UP A TIME TO TAKE THE MEASUREMENTS. WHEN THE INSTALLERS RECEIVED THE CARPET, THEY GAVE ME A CALL BACK, THAT VERY SAME DAY AND ALSO INSTALLED THE CARPET THAT DAY AS WELL.

Description of Work
INSTALLED THE CARPET.

Category carpet installation

Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair, Ceramic Tile, Fencing, Hardware & Home Improvement Stores, Roofing, Appliance Sales, Stone & Gravel, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers, Ceiling Fans, Closets, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Lawn Irrigation, Lawn Mower & Power Tool Repair, Lighting, Mulch & Topsoil

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available