1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2007

We sell windows, doors, locks, and hardware. Name brands you can trust like Milgaard, Andersen, Jeld-Wen, Marvin, Ply-Gem, Superior, Baldwin, Emtek, Schlage, Kwikset, TM Cobb, Contractors Wardrobe, moldings, hardware, and more.........

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes are done virtually so we don’t have to visit your house to send you a detailed quote. Call now to schedule a Virtual Window Consultation and take advantage of our $500 OFF (UP TO 5%) promotion and we’ll take care of the rest! “Making neighbors jealous since 1992”

We take pride in our long term clients and have for years. Specializing in drywall, plastering, gutters, exterior painting, windows, and more! Our idea of business isn't about earning a job, its about developing a relationship. We understand finding a dependable contractor is not easy. Our mission is to provide dependable service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/18/2018

I had an excellent experience with my Milgard replacement windows. Doug Lopez came out to measure the windows that I wanted replaced, wrote up the proposal and provided a very good price, and then ordered the windows. They were installed less than a month after my order. The installers were great and efficient. They replaced a sliding door and the window above it in approximately 5 hours, and left...

Description of Work
I needed replacement windows for a sliding door and a window above it.

Category egress windows,replacement windows

10/21/2015

Description of Work
Great to work with to get good quality windows at a great price.

Category egress windows

04/24/2009

Excellent...please see above.

Description of Work
I phoned the company and "Doug Lopez" explained the basics of shopping for windows. He came by and inspected my existing windows. Doug pointed out that two security bars, in the bedrooms, needed to be repaired. He located a company that has had a long standing excellent reputation in installing/repairing security bars. Doug met the security window guard man at my residence and accompanied him when he (the security window guard person) inspected the windows. Doug verbalized, clearly and professionally, how the bars should be replaced; how the "nicked areas" needed to be repainted, and he pointed out security windows that needed to be altered, etc. Doug faxed me a very thorough estimate. He also pointed out two rebates that are available. I decided to postpone purchasing the windows; however, I "choose' to pay Doug a $100 consultation fee (that he accepted only because I insisted).

Category window treatments

07/27/2007

Jim promised to have them delivered in 3 days and he did. the windows fit perfectly.

Description of Work
I requested 2 custom-sized windows for a hurry-up job.

Category replacement windows

name brand windows for sale online to both contractors & homeowners. We alos have installation services.