1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2007

2633 E. 28th Street Ste 610

Signal Hill, CA 90755

We sell windows, doors, locks, and hardware. Name brands you can trust like Milgaard, Andersen, Jeld-Wen, Marvin, Ply-Gem, Superior, Baldwin, Emtek, Schlage, Kwikset, TM Cobb, Contractors Wardrobe, moldings, hardware, and more.........

02/18/2018

Jeff D.

I had an excellent experience with my Milgard replacement windows. Doug Lopez came out to measure the windows that I wanted replaced, wrote up the proposal and provided a very good price, and then ordered the windows. They were installed less than a month after my order. The installers were great and efficient. They replaced a sliding door and the window above it in approximately 5 hours, and left my home cleaner than when they arrived. I would definitely recommend Doug, and would use his services again.

Description of Work
I needed replacement windows for a sliding door and a window above it.

Category egress windows, replacement windows

10/21/2015

David B.

Description of Work
Great to work with to get good quality windows at a great price.

Category egress windows

04/24/2009

DONNA & MALIK J.

Excellent...please see above.

Description of Work
I phoned the company and "Doug Lopez" explained the basics of shopping for windows. He came by and inspected my existing windows. Doug pointed out that two security bars, in the bedrooms, needed to be repaired. He located a company that has had a long standing excellent reputation in installing/repairing security bars. Doug met the security window guard man at my residence and accompanied him when he (the security window guard person) inspected the windows. Doug verbalized, clearly and professionally, how the bars should be replaced; how the "nicked areas" needed to be repainted, and he pointed out security windows that needed to be altered, etc. Doug faxed me a very thorough estimate. He also pointed out two rebates that are available. I decided to postpone purchasing the windows; however, I "choose' to pay Doug a $100 consultation fee (that he accepted only because I insisted).

Category window treatments

07/27/2007

Ron G.

Jim promised to have them delivered in 3 days and he did. the windows fit perfectly.

Description of Work
I requested 2 custom-sized windows for a hurry-up job.

Category replacement windows

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Houzz, Modernize, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers by Home 2 Renovate, Inc. on Angi
    Reliance Development and Construction

We take pride in our long term clients and have for years. Specializing in drywall, plastering, gutters, exterior painting, windows, and more! Our idea of business isn't about earning a job, its about developing a relationship. We understand finding a dependable contractor is not easy. Our mission is to provide dependable service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available on approved credit. Additional phone numbers: - (310) 670-0801, (949) 250-9124 & (562) 733-4202.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER

How is 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER overall rated?

1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER open?

1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER is open:

What payment options does 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER provide

1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER offer free estimates?

No, 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER does not offer free project estimates.

Does 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER offer a senior discount?

No, 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER?

No, 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER does not offer warranties.

What services does 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER offer?

1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER offers the following services: name brand windows for sale online to both contractors & homeowners. We alos have installation services.

Are there any services 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER does not offer?