CHOICE PEST CONTROL

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2007

5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. LICENSE # OPR10166. ...

A Bee Solution

A Bee Solution

(626)219-8099 (805)244-8484 (310)256-3939 Let us bee your solution! We provide professional, honest and friendly service; fast, effective and with a guarantee well stated on invoice. Over 15 years experience in Bees and Pest Control give us the knowledge to offer the best solution to your pest problem. We save bees. We relocate swarms and bee hives. Se Habla Espanol.

12/16/2015

Joel and his team did an excellent job. Would recommend and use them again. In fact, I'm located in a new location and just gave him a call based upon my last experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest removal and provide repairs to prevent removal of rats in the attic

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

08/17/2015

I was very pleased with the experience. I had been suffering a nightmare scenario of very persistent rats that had fallen in love with my car (that was parked outside in the drive way). After three trips to the mechanics shop and complete failures to DIY the problem, I called Choice Pest Control. He inspected the area and gave my home a look over. While we did not have an indoor problem, he gave a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected house and yard for rodent incursions/weaknesses -- installed outdoor bait traps.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

05/09/2015

i have used this service for the past three years. The representative, Art Magdaleno, has always been most professional and efficient. Ants in my home are a particular plague to me and Choice has always taken care of the problem for me. I highly recommend their service and in particular, Art. First Rate!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eliminated ants

01/20/2014

Joel has been servicing my residence with quarterly pest control for 20 years, and I give him the highest recommendation possible. Joel is always punctual, friendly and thorough. Joel has also serviced my home for rodent control, and there has never been a rodent issue in the 8 years since the service was conducted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

05/22/2012

They were beyond excellent. Sixto came out over the course of a few weeks. He was always on time, always pleasent, and always emaculately dressed. He sealed up any entrance holes around the house and we have not had anymore problems. I would really recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a problem with rats in our attic.

CATEGORY pest control

ANTS, SPIDERS, ROACHES, CRIKETS, MICE, LIVE ANIMAL TRAPPING.

TERMITES.