Garner Roofing, Inc.

With Angi since July 2018

3067 Alhambra Dr

SHINGLE SPRINGS, CA 95682

We understand the unique roofing needs of our community. The harsh California sun silently wreaks havoc on our roofs. The damage rarely reveals itself until one of those torrential downpours. The first line of defense is always a good offense. As a licensed roofing contractor in this unique

09/24/2022

Gabriel G.

the roofing and solar panel installation went well minus the pee bottle I found in my yard. the patio cover on the other hand was a very sloppy install with tons of caulking, worst part is that it leaks from all the areas with caulking. the solar meter connection has been delayed over and over due to wrong paperwork being submitted numerous times. For the amount paid they should treat their employees better and provide a bathroom. I would strongly advise caution hiring this contractor and would honestly only trust them with roofing but they are very pricy, but in this case you don't always get what you pay for.

Description of Work
wanted a single contractor for roof replacement, patio cover, gutters, and solar.

Category roofing, solar panels, patios

03/03/2022

Lorraine B.

I could not have been happier. I had the roof replaced because of leaks that have been popping up around my sky light the last couple years. They removed the sky light and did a complete removal of the old roof (it is a modular home so it had to be removed due to the weight). They also installed gutters which the home which did not have initially but was needed for proper irrigation so damage to my foundation would not result. Rocky and his roofing crew Manuel and Juan did a beautiful job on all three buildings as well as the removal team Forest, Tyler and Austin. The finishing touches were the gutters done by George and Justin. I am so happy to be ready for rain now. They all made my home ready for weather. The only ones not liking the job were my four yapping chihuahua's.... but they will get over it. It was money well spent and easy to. Reasonable, didn't have to put money down. I shopped around. Not the most expensive, not the less. But definitely worthy of the five star rating that made me chose them when I did. I recommend this company with no hesitation!

Description of Work
1600 Sq ft home, two sheds, and gutters put on the main house.

10/04/2021

Jessica H.

Garner Roofing did a great job removing my old roof and installing the new one. They removed two old skylights and replaced a third, and it looks so much better. I'm already noticing an improvement in temperature control in the house. I'd like to especially thank Ricardo and his team. Ricardo did a final inspection and actually decided to call back some of his team to redo small elements he didn't feel were up to his standards; I was surprised and very happy to know he was treating my house as if it was his own and wanting to see it done right. He also undertook an even more thorough clean-up of my property to make sure everything was as clean if not cleaner than when the team arrived. Many thanks to Gary, Ashley, and Ricardo for the great teamwork and communications.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and one skylight

Category roofing, skylights

04/12/2019

Sharron E.

Had a major roof leak during the heaviest rain in Feb.2019. First dry day, they came, removed old roof and sealed us water tight. Next dry day started replacing all the damaged wood and had the roof finished in 3 days when we finally got some dry days in a row. No money up front and all inspections were handled by Garner Roofing.....Amazing group of "customer first " people. Would hire again in an instant.

Description of Work
New Roof in Heavy downpour.

10/16/2018

Kim R.

Amazing. I did my research and I was not disappointed. Every employee we spoke with was polite, professional and friendly. And moms...we did not hesitate leaving the house or our teenager at home while they were working. My roof is beautiful and having researched prices, I feel I actually got more than I expected. The roofers were professional, hard working, and friendly. They never played loud music, or yelled while on the roof. Our yard was cleaned up every day before they left and they even asked if they could come on Saturday to finish because there was rain in the forecast. I would not hesitate to recommend Garner roofing to my friends or family.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

09/27/2018

Jon A.

They are highly professional and high quality work

Description of Work
They did a tear off and re-roof of a 4000 Sq/ft

02/07/2014

Harold S.

We were looking for a roofing company and had received estimates from 4 other companies and could not decide between them. Garner Roofing was roofing a neighbors' home. We observed the job in progress and were very impressed. We had them give us an estimate which was very competitive and reasonable. We hired them to do our job which consisted of dry rot repair and tear-off of 3 layers and re-roof. Jerry Sr and Jr. and their crew were very prompt, professional, efficient, courteous and above all, we felt they were honest. We are pleased to find a company that does quality work, with an excellent work ethic and we would not hesitate to hire them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Residential dry rot repair and re-roof

RCI Solar Electrical

RCI Solar Electric is an Electrical Contractor with over 15 years experience. We provide Installation and Repair for all Solar Electric systems.

Cobex Construction Group

Cobex Construction Group is your 5-Star trusted exterior contractor for Roofing , Siding and Windows. We are a local family owned home improvement company with a combined 30 years of experience in home improvement and construction. Our company principle is "people before profit" we believe in the saying “Do it once, Do it right”

American Cool Construction

Here at American Cool Construction, we are the experts in roof replacements, repairs, siding, exterior paint, gutters and all your other exterior construction needs. Our amazing Roof Installation packages help homeowners make the necessary upgrades needed to protect their home, increase their home value and overall look and feel. Our team's combined years of construction and customer experience has enabled us to design a smooth quote to install process creating a pleasant construction process for all homeowners. Your home's safety is our number one priority. The first line of protection and defense for your family and possessions are your roof, that is why we take pride in our team, process and American Made materials we install. We always recommend energy efficient materials to offer double the investment on every project. Contact us today to set up your free estimate.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

California
    California: Contractors
    01/31/2024
    Visa, Financing, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Garner Roofing, Inc.

How is Garner Roofing, Inc. overall rated?

Garner Roofing, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Garner Roofing, Inc. open?

Garner Roofing, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Garner Roofing, Inc. provide

Garner Roofing, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, Financing, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Garner Roofing, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Garner Roofing, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Garner Roofing, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Garner Roofing, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Garner Roofing, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Garner Roofing, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Garner Roofing, Inc.?

Yes, Garner Roofing, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Garner Roofing, Inc. offer?

Garner Roofing, Inc. offers the following services: water leak,Gable,sheet metal,Heatstripping,ventilation,Re-Roof,Tear-Off,Trusses,whole house fan,Ventilating (Roofs),Overlay,attic fan,Fiberglass Shingles,Eaves,Attic Ventilation,Rafters,Dimensional Shingles,Flashing,Wood Shakes,Overhang,Cedar Shakes,attic fans,Shakes,Framing-Home (Roofs),Dormer,Shingles,Soffit,roffing,rofing,roofin,roofng,rooing,ranch roofing,roffing,rofing,roofin,roofng,rooing,roofs