Bayshore Painters Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2011

Additional phone - (530) 676-3274...

Sierra Vista Maintenance

Sierra Vista Maintenance

Sierra Vista Maintenance is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in customer service, attention to detail, and the highest quality of work. We stand behind our work 100%. As an experienced cleaning service, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our trained and professional staff will perform the highest quality work at an affordable cost. All power washing is performed by highly trained and efficient staff. All roof, gutter, and downspout cleaning will be performed with the highest level of safety and precision. Our staff will provide before and after pictures of every cleaning. Our window cleaning professionals are courteous, prompt, and streak-free, wearing shoe covers and using drop cloths as they leave your windows sparkling. We have worked hard to be very highly rated by our customers and we highly value our customers. Our power washing services include an exterior home wash, patios, driveways, walkways, lawn furniture, gazebos, and much more. Our window washing services include both interior and exterior, vacuuming and cleaning tracks, wiping down frames, and washing screens. We also clean skylights and solar panels. Our gutter cleaning services include removing loose debris from the roof, cleaning gutters, clearing downspouts, and cleaning up any mess that we make. We service El Dorado Hills Ca, Folsom Ca, and the Sacramento area.

09/30/2015

These are guys were really great to work with.  The quality of work and the customer service were top notch.  Brent made an extra effort to make sure we got the right color choice for our remodel.  He let us come over to his house to get color swatches.  They worked with my construction schedule and worked on time and fast. Every step of the process their communication was superb. The touch up wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my hallway, great room and kitchen.

CATEGORY interior painters

06/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a bid from Bayshore for interior painting. The owner came on time and was very professional and friendly. He provided the estimate through email in a timely fashion. We ended using a different company, but we will definitely re-consider Bayshore for future projects.

02/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared, primed, painted exterior arbor structure. Excellent, responsive, and fair in price. I will contact Bayshore first for any future paint work.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Hi (removed member name), Thanks for the kind words! It is always nice to work with such great people.I look forward to the possibility of the next job Thanks again, rRent

02/17/2015

Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting a outside wall of my house

06/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company painted my home. They communicated well, were punctual, and did a good job painting my home. This was a 2 story job and the employees seemed to work safely on uneven terrain. This was a job that I could not have done myself.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Residential and commercial interior & exterior painting, pressure washing including driveways and sidewalk cleaning, fences & decks. Epoxy Floors and small drywall work.

Waterproofing decks and retaining walls,

Check, Financing Available