American Eagle Roofing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2019

4175 Business Dr

SHINGLE SPRINGS, CA 95682

American Eagle Roofing was founded in 2003. Specializing in stone coated steel, standing seam, tile, flat, and composition roofing, American Eagle Roofing has landed in Shingle Springs to bring quality closer to home.

07/10/2022

Rebecca L.

I was contacted daily for the scheduled work to be performed and received a followup call at the end of the day to get my feed back on their staff and work performed. I knew ahead of time what was going to be done when and who was going to do it (each phase of my project). I am so happy with the quality and appearance of my new roof and solar. I have recommended American Eagle Roofing to many people already. I say come look at my roof and you'll want them too!

Description of Work
Roof replacement and added solar

Category gutter repair, roofing, solar panels

04/27/2022

Edward B.

We were impressed with the knowledge and professionalism from the initial quote through the follow up inspection. American Eagle employees were prompt, thorough and professional through the whole process of tear-off, installation, and inspection. The office staff provided notification and assistance every step of the way. They were not the cheapest quote we received but their thoroughness and quality of work reinforced our choice of American Eagle as our roofing company.

Description of Work
Roof tear-off and installation

Category gutter repair, roofing

04/13/2022

Robert H.

This was a small repair job, not a new installation. Several other companies weren't interested or never called back. American Eagle replied promptly and sent an estimator out within a week. The work was completed on schedule for a reasonable price. Great job, thanks American Eagle!

Description of Work
Upgrade support hardware for sagging gutters, 40 year old house

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

11/17/2021

Glenda M.

Tarped roof until they could schedule the repair. Repair done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Roof patching

05/18/2021

Mary S.

They did an excellent job!! Can’t say enough about their professionalism, care, and workmanship!

Description of Work
We had a new roof installed, plus two skylights, some additional gutter installed, gutters cleaned, sealed, and covers installed.

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps, skylights

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

10/26/2020

Katherine R.

Sean came out and did an estimate. We had gotten 4. They were honest and their price was fair, they communicated great and they were there when they were supposed to be. They ripped off the old roof, replaced with a new shingle roof and also added gutter guards. Our roof looks fantastic! Would definitely use again. Top notch A+++.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and gutter guards

Thank you for your kind words!

03/30/2020

Roy M.

The two-man team arrived on time and finished in a single day. Part of the work, replacing a flashing, was not on the original bid, but they stayed with the original price anyway. Happy surprise! They found and replaced many broken tiles, moving tiles around to maximize continuity of color. Cleanup was thorough while respecting an abundance of landscaping near our house. Look forward to a good rain to test the work.

Description of Work
Repair dry rot and leaking valleys

Thank you so much!

03/12/2020

Wendi-Mae D.

FANTASTIC!!! Simply put, I WILL NOT use or refer another roofing company. Having been a Realtor for more than 30 years, I have worked with dozens of roofers and companies-by far, American Eagle is the top in their field-hands down, the BEST of the best.

Description of Work
Roof replaced and as a Realtor need co. for multiple referrals/clients

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

Jim G.

It was very good. They did what they said they would do.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof for me.

Thank you so much! We value your feedback!

Derek O.

It was excellent. They have a great communication and great follow through. The craftsmanship was spot on.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof for me.

We appreciate the feedback! Thank you for your continued support of our business.

Phil A.

It was alright. I will give them a "B" rating. They were polite, they did tried real hard to do nice and clean job. Could have done better. Not perfect, I'm still picking up nails. Not all that many and picked up 20 nails. They didn't send out quite enough men the first day. Maybe I should not complained and they may have underestimated the work. The workers were diligent enough.

Description of Work
They installed new roof.

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We will use this information in our next training to ensure this doesn't happen in the future. Again, we really appreciate the feedback, and we thank you for your business.

03/03/2020

Doug H.

We had roofs replaced on both houses on the same property. The process couldn't have been more seamless. Sean came out and patiently sat with me to review my options and address all of my questions. I reached out to six roofing companies and we went with American Eagle Roofing. We worked closely with Ariel to choose the options and plan out the details. The crews were on time everyday and made sure the site was cleaned at the end of every day. Day 1 strip off old roofs. Day two and three complete the new roofs and rain gutters. Besides not having to worry about weather, it is an beautiful enhancement to the appearance of both houses. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you for choosing us to be your contractor, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your trust and your kind words. Thank you for being a valued customer!

RCI Solar Electrical

RCI Solar Electric is an Electrical Contractor with over 15 years experience. We provide Installation and Repair for all Solar Electric systems.

N L Roofing

At N L Roofing our 10+ years of experience in the workforce aid us in tackling issues, big or small, that one may encounter during installations/repairs. Being a family-owned and owner-operated business, we all strive to serve every one of our clients with reliable quality services and affordable prices. We aim to go above and beyond your expectations to make it an outstanding experience. With our experienced services, wide range of products, included warranties and guarantees, we are sure to be the only company you'll need for the job. Please allow us the opportunity to provide you with a free estimate, we are happy to serve you!

Cobex Construction Group

Cobex Construction Group is your 5-Star trusted exterior contractor for Roofing , Siding and Windows. We are a local family owned home improvement company with a combined 30 years of experience in home improvement and construction. Our company principle is "people before profit" we believe in the saying “Do it once, Do it right”

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Stone coated steel, standing seam, tile, flat, and composition roofing services.