The Right Choice Home Remodeling inc

Founded 2017 • With Angi since March 2017

15315 Magnolia Blvd unit 429

Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

The Right Choice is one of the Top Remodeling companies in Southern California. With over 33 years of combined experience serving California, it has given us the ability to handle all types of projects, big or small. Whether its a new driveway, kitchen or a complete remodeling. We strongly believe in home energy efficiency, that's why all our services can help your family to conserve energy, cut bills in half and save the environment. Our wide range of services includes room additions, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, patios and energy-efficient solutions like windows, cool wall coating, insulation and much more. We also offer great customer experience and quality workmanship. Our team of experienced home improvement managers, designers, and builders are here to help you imagine the home you always dreamed about and to make it happen, taking great care of every little detail in the process, for your satisfaction, from start to finish. Call Today (888) 223-7899...

06/24/2022

Rosa M.

I'll start with this.. I've been home with an injury which has kept me from doing the work myself. I got a flyer for this company. I called and Leo came out to give me an estimate. I had a lot of dirt because I had my above ground pool set into the ground about 18". Originally I just wanted the area around my above ground pool cleaned up and rock or pavers set, but Leo said they could just take care of the rest so I wouldn't have to worry about it later especially since I was injured. I was pre-approved for the work and they came and took care of it in one day. Now here is where I have a problem. Leo said they would remove the dirt dug up from the pool, dig down about 6-7 inches, lay weed barrier, setting sand, and then the gravel so everything was nice and level. What they actually did was remove the dirt I had dug up from the pool, did not dig or remove any additional dirt from the flower beds. They did put down the weed barrier but used the rocks to fill in all the uneven areas. So in some places there are a ton of rocks and in other areas I can see the weed barrier. I won't even get started on the setting sand. Basically what they did in one day, I could've done In a few months. That's my point. I would've done a better job had I not been hurt. Now back to the financing, Leo said there's a problem with my financing because I don't make the amount that I said I did. He told the finance company that I made $15,000 a month. And my response to that was if I made $15,000 a month why would I need financing. That in itself has been a nightmare for me. I was bounced around with the financing and ended up with FortiFi. THE WORST FINANCIAL COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. They do not listen, they wanted balances for my retirement, they wanted my paystubs to reflect what THEY WANT TO SEE, they do not respond to emails, then they act like it's your fault they didn't receive the information THEY WAITED two days to ASK FOR. Beth Carrillo was snarky, and unprofessional. She refused to listen. I literally had to kindergarten explain my situation to her and STILL she wanted something else. I have never in my life been rude or disrespectful to anyone with a business matter. But she's the very first person that has ever made me yell at them over the phone. I could not take it anymore so I paid for the landscaping with money I had set aside for repairs to the inside of my home. I had water damage back in May. I do not recommend The Right Choice unless you verify EVERYTHING BEFORE THEY START THE WORK and you have to make sure they do as they said they would. I've never been one to hover but that's going to change. And do not EVER WORK WITH FORTIFI. There are not enough bad things I can say about them and particularly Beth Carrillo.

Description of Work
Dirt removal and new gravel

Category landscaping

01/11/2022

Ori B.

I had a very good experience with the right choice home remodeling the crew was very professional and easy to work with I had no complaints and i could not be any happier with the work they did i look forward to working with them again in the future on any future projects i will have in my home. THE BEST COMPANY!!!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior work plus backyard remodel

Category closet systems, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, interior designers, landscaping, lighting, remodeling, replacement windows, house painters, interior painters, sunrooms, hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios

06/24/2021

Dennis M.

Not Good! Just wanted a quote and when I said I would get other quotes. the sales person would not give the paper with his quote on it. said I was wasting his F----n time and left. actually the Quote he gave was OUTRAGEOUSLY high $33,000 Do not trust a company that uses profanity and dose not want the home owner to compare.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

01/02/2021

Susan G.

Perfect. Used Matan Yahav the owner. I received his name from Nancy Osborn our realtor. He gave us a good price and delivered what he promised.

Description of Work
Kitchen Counter Top

Category closet systems, home remodeling

05/28/2020

April A.

Horribly! I was lied to, especially by Lorenzo, who yelled at me on the phone so hard it hurt my ears, intimidated me, threatened me, accused me of being the reason he is having problems with his wife, screaming like a toddler that he “can’t take this anymore!” when I tried to reason with him. The owner, I believe, had the nerve to call ME a liar when I tried to get to the bottom of things. I will swear under oath that I’ve NEVER lied, unlike Lorenzo who promised me things he never came through with and Yogie for coming up with the wrong documents I asked for and playing dumb like that’s what he thought I wanted. I finally got a Lorenzo off the job because of his intimidating tactics and even his own company said to call the police if he showed up at my house. He never did, but had the nerve to contact me in an unidentified number. This company condoned scare tactics to weasel this 63 year old out of money I don’t have. More details, but not all on Yelp. Beware of this company and take the 5 star reviews with a grain of salt! Never got the heater I was promised and don’t want those people in my house again to install it after the fact! They are not to be trusted to do what they say’

Description of Work
Nothing! I was tricked into paying $30,000 for so-called black mold removal for which I have no proof and an over-priced $27,770. bathroom remodel on a bathroom I don’t even use!

Category appliance sales, home remodeling

03/05/2020

Ray K.

It was a great experience we had with pure home remodeling. We interviewed several contractors and finally find this company. And we never regret it. On-Time, on budget, all the workers are friendly and professional. Very nice work. We are happy with the results. We trusted pure home remodeling, and you can trust them as well.

Description of Work
We did a roof and interior work

12/21/2018

Cesar A.

Ray Kalini and Moses Bahar was very professional and efficient. He help as through all the project. I am happy with the work and the company. All the crews that work in my house was respectful, very efficient, professionals, and also very clean. We are very happy with the project and will recommend and hire the company again in the future.

Description of Work
Led lights

Category electrician

12/20/2018

Pandora P.

Ray Kallini informed me the replacement of the deck would require one to one and one half weeks. The deck was completed in full in three days. The stucco was removed in pieces and repaired nicely by the painter. Ray is honest, clear and concise.we were both very happy with the deck completion.

Description of Work
Upper wood deck repair - demo and replace/paint

Category electrician, remodeling

03/26/2018

Kevin O.

To whom it may concern, I recently had the opportunity to work with Emil from Pure Home Remodeling. We met with multiple Project Managers to get a quote on a patio demo. None of them had the oversight and knowledge Emil brought to the table. Upon Emil’s first visit to our home I could tell there was something special about him. He immediately expressed his genuine interest for the well-being of our family and home instead of just trying to make a sale and get the job. Emil was able to see things other could not concerning all aspects and scope of the work we needed done. There were so many oversights by other contractors who had come out to our home before him. By Emil catching these things before we got the work we needed done on our home this saved us many head aches and thousands of dollars. He was able to determine and detect a slew of other issues related to preventative maintenance and future problems before beginning any work we needed done as well. We had a demo of our enclosed patio with a cracked concrete foundation which was replaced by a beautiful new patio roof with recessed lights and fans. The job came out better than we expected so we decided to allow Pure Home Remodeling to continue with landscaping for the entire back yard. We had some idea of what we wanted but did not have the ability to see the way Emil does in the area of architecture and exterior design. If you want to work with someone that values relationship over trying to make a sale and a genuine interest for the well-being of your family and home then I highly recommend Emil. I have had my single family residence for over ten years now and met many Project Managers from different construction companies but none have come close to Emil from Pure Home Remodeling. We have not only found a new friend but a company that we will continue to use for all of our construction and home improvement needs moving forward.

Description of Work
Patio Roof/Back Uard Renovations

Category decks, drywall, electrician, gutter repair, insulation, landscaping, irrigation systems, lighting, plastering, remodeling, roofing, deck cleaning, appliance sales, ceiling fans, stucco, house painters, sunrooms, foundation repair, hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios

03/19/2018

Jody C.

We hired Adi for a large scale remodeling project for our house. The remodeling included the following: removing a wall that divided the kitchen from the living room, remodel the kitchen and remodel 2 bathrooms. During the whole remodeling project, Adi was very honest with us and he kept us up each day with the progress and if there are any issues or problems that happened that day. More than that, he provided us with few solutions for the problems that came up BUT he left the decision making to us without trying to do the easy and fast solutions. The office staff was very detailed and respectful as well. At the end of the work, Adi delivered the remodeling project not before we were very satisfied and happy with the final results. We will highly recommend Adi and Pure home remodeling while we will hire them again for any future work we may have.

Description of Work
Adi did for us a large scale remodeling project.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, insulation, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, home automation

02/23/2018

Rosalie W.

I gathered few estimates to remodel my house and I was very happy that I hired Pure home remodeling, Inc. My remodeling project included the addition of a second floor to the house including a deck, the replacement of few existing skylights, redo the concrete driveway and few other projects so I can bring my house up to date. Adi, was our project manager and he was very professional, experienced, structured and he made time to update me daily for each step of the work, including communicating with me after business hours. More than that, the whole involved team at Pure home remodeling were lovely, polite and respectful of my house. I do recommend them to anyone who is thinking of remodeling their house and I will hire Pure home remodeling, Inc. again.

Description of Work
I hired them to add a second floor to my house and to design and build an outdoor deck.

Category closet systems, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, water damage restoration, replacement windows, deck cleaning, home builders, stucco, house painters, interior painters, home automation, patios

02/07/2018

Trevor D.

It went very well. I especially like working with Dennis, the carpenter. He was great. I would recommend this company to my friends and family

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category electrician, remodeling, home remodeling

01/29/2018

Elijio P.

We have used pure home remodeling for our roof repair (a year ago) and this year we decided to just do a complete re roof. Last year, Elad informed us that the repair will be a temporary solution and that this year will need to just replace it with new one. Our overall experience is much higher than just great! Elad was very professional the entire time of the work and very communicative. The customer service is perfect and all the billing system worked like a charm and without any issues. The installers were very professional and honest too. We will definitely referred them to our friends and family.

Description of Work
Reinstall of our existing roof.

01/20/2018

Laura R.

Description of Work
Reinstall of our existing roof.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, house painters

01/09/2018

Helen R.

Pure home remodeling replaced the roof last month at our house and we are very happy and satisfied with the overall price and also the quality of work that they did for us. Before I selected and hired Pure home remodeling, we met and researched several other companies and we got estimates from all of them, Pure home remodeling was the best deal for that project and they gave us a better warranty that included everything. Larry managed our project and he was very professional, skilled, experienced and prompt us about almost each step of the work while making sure to stay on the agreed scheduled. They completed the new installation of our roof in timely manner and in perfect condition.

Description of Work
Larry from pure home remodeling replaced our old roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing, stucco, house painters

12/22/2017

Teresa C.

Lorenzo and the crew at Pure home remodeling are very professional at what they do!! We had hire them to replace our existing roof and to install a new one in less than a week of daily work. Our roof was in a bad shape and we needed to either replace it or repair it. At the end and after talking to several companies… we made a decision to hire pure home remodeling for that work and more than that, because we were very happy with what we saw… we took another decision and to remodel the kitchen at the house. Lorenzo managed our 2 projects in a very professional and experienced way and he always kept us updated on the progress of the work and also on any problem what came up during the work. There was not even 1 time where we were left thinking what or when anything was about to be done. Perfect communications, service and quality work!

Description of Work
We hired them to replace the existing roof and to remodel the kitchen.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, insulation, interior designers, roofing, appliance sales, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, home automation

12/12/2017

Gustavo P.

Adi was our contact person for the new roof project. Everything from communication all the way to the final sign off of the contract was terrific. Adi and his people did a very detailed inspection of the roof in order to be able and provide us with the most accurate estimate. His inspection revealed that the existing roof could stay for another year, but we figured that if we will wait, materials will probably increase in price, so we decided to replace it. We went into contract on 9/15/17 and the work started on 10/17/17 and was completed 11/3/17. The working crew showed up on time in professionally marked vehicles and they were very nice and professional in their work. The old roof was removed in less than a day and the new roof installation started the same day. The new roof including the new gutters turned out great. They did a massive cleanup job also! Adi visited us each day and monitored the crew to facilitate the process and made sure everything went without issues. We could not be happier with the roof job they did and we would not think twice to refer them to any my friends and family who need a quality, responsible, and reliable roofing company.

Description of Work
New roof installation.

Category gutter repair, roofing

12/07/2017

Gustavo P.

Adi did an excellent job with the replacement of our roof and siding project. The estimator that was sent from pure home remodeling, did a very massive inspection of the roof, vents and attic before he provided us with the estimate. During his inspection, he asked so many great questions about our needs and requirements of the roof project. Adi provided us with a wide selection of materials and colors to select from and he made sure to explain to us the pluses and minuses of each one of them. He was in communication with us before and after the installation of the roof. The new roof project final price was exactly what as the original quote so we had no surprises. The start day of the work, Adi made sure that his people will cover lawn and deck so they will be protected - when we got back home… everything was clean. The dumpster that Adi brought to our house, was removed the following day and the installation process was stress free from start to end! We would absolutely recommend Adi and pure home remodeling.

Description of Work
Adi and his people replaced the existing roof with new one.

Category gutter repair, roofing, stucco

11/25/2017

Jesus D.

Adi came over and gave us a quote for a roof replacement. He also gave us an honest appraisal of possible additional work that the roof needed due to an existing water damage. At the end, we also did the additional work. Adi never pressured us or pushed us to any of the work and he was able to do the extra work at a very reasonable price. They started the roof project within the time frame that was promised by Adi and they finished it on time. Adi explained to us everything pretty well and he even made sure that we are happy with the new roof before he even asked for the balance. Pure home remodeling is absolutely a good company with skilled people!

Description of Work
Replacing the existing roof due to water damage.

11/22/2017

Helen H.

Pure home remodeling is a very professional & thorough company. Adi visited our house each day to make sure that the progress is going according to the plan and he was also on time for the consultation meeting and he made sure to explain us everything about what we should do and what existing problems we currently have in our roof. Prior to our decision to hire Adi, we met and spoke to several other companies but at the end, we hired Pure home remodeling for this project. We are happy with how this whole new roof replacement went and we recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Repair and replace the existing roof with new one. 43000

Category insulation, remodeling, roofing

11/17/2017

Alfred B.

I am extremely happy with the new roof replacement that was done by pure home remodeling. The new roof looks perfect, with no leaks and with new gutters. It was completed on a time that was promised by Adi. Adi and Elad are very honest and experienced people including their crew and office staff and did an excellent job. I highly recommend Pure home remodeling, Alfred Basua -- Oxnard, CA

Description of Work
New roof installation including the replacement of all the gutters.

11/13/2017

Dominado F.

During this summer, we found out that we had a problem with our roof and we needed to have it replaced with new one. From all the companies that we found, pure home remodeling and after our meeting Adi, we decided to hire them for our new roof. Adi was straightforward skilled and honest person. It took him a week to take out the old roof and install the new one! My experience with this company is that they are very punctual, hardworking team and professionals. Our great experience with them caused us already to recommend them to some of our neighbors. Thank you so much, Adi.

Description of Work
We hired them to take down the old roof and to install new one.

Category electrician, gutter repair, roofing, stucco

09/04/2017

Lisa B.

From our first phone conversation that we had with Amit at pure home remodeling, I understood that this is a different company that work differently from all the other ones. Amit really understood the value of the relationship that must have when a remodeling project is achieved and he understood clearly our expectations. During our meetings at our that house, Amir didn’t relied just on our personal design concepts and more than that, his design process started with our design preferences and included additional solutions to several items that we wanted to have but unfortunately they couldn’t be implemented. One of the ideas of Amir was to take down one wall that separated our kitchen from the rest of the house and we loved that idea because it made the house with a much larger open space. The remodeling went fast and Amir made sure that the crew will work at the house on a daily basis making sure that the daily tasks will be accomplished. While the work was in progress, Amir went with us to several vendors in order to select the right materials for our remodeling. We are very happy with everything they did for us and our remodeling present how professional and knowledgeable this company is as well as thorough and original.

Description of Work
Amir and his team remodeled our kitchen including the removal of a separation wall.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, insulation, interior designers, lighting, plastering, plumbing, water damage restoration, appliance sales, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, home automation

Thank you! Offering excellent customer service to our clients is what we are all about. Should you need any additional remodeling work done to your property please don't hesitate to contact us! We will be more than happy to help you again.

08/31/2017

Andy B.

Pure home remodeling is absolutely a top contractor for and a reason! They have a highly skilled and professional team that can do an excellent job and without any mistakes, delays and within the agreed budget (no hidden charges what’s or ever. We found all of the people that were involved at our project (including the office staff) to be very knowledgeable, good communicators and hard-working people. During our remodeling which included our new kitchen, dining room, living room and bathrooms, Amir took extra time with us to keep us in the loop of the progress and about the next stages of the work. Each step along the work including the managing aspect of the project was more than we thought we can get. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We remodeled our new kitchen, dining room, living room and bathrooms.

Category closet systems, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, insulation, interior designers, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, replacement windows, appliance sales, ceiling fans, stucco, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to earn your business! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

08/28/2017

Claudio C.

We had our home remodeling project completed by David and his team at pure home remodeling that at the end of it, it turned out as a gorgeous project. We wanted to remodel our kitchen and bathrooms while focusing on the green aspect while still having all the functionality and look that we always wanted to have. This remodeling was designed and accomplished by David and his professional team who did a wonderful job and they were able to include everything from the tankless water heater, to home automation lighting with LED bulbs and low voltage fixtures and low energy HVAC and double side windows. Our home exceeds California energy efficiency standards by over 40% which also reflected in the monthly bills. We are very happy and lucky to have our “new” home and we want to thank everyone that was involved in this remolding project at our house.

Description of Work
We remodeled our kitchen, bathrooms including the installation of a tankless water heater, new windows and home automation system.

Category closet systems, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, interior designers, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, replacement windows, appliance sales, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, home automation

Thanks so much for this review! We at Pure Home Remodeling are very pleased to have met your expectations. Thank you for trusting us for your home improvement needs, we are very grateful that you took the time to write a review on your experience with us! We look forward to serving you in the future.