Summer Painting Company & Finishing LLC

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
California

14930 Magnolia Blvd

Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

We offer all king of painting services, interior and exterior both, commercial and residential, as well as remodeling services.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

At Summer Painting Company & Finishing we are specialists at serving our community with the best commercial and residential painting needs in the whole LA area and its surroundings. With over 8 years of experience, our company offers the best quality jobs in interiors and exteriors both, commercial and residential painting that will bring your ideas to life. ...

interior painting (6)house painting (2)

07/29/2021

I would definitely recommend very professional taking care and covering the furniture they did amazing job, kitchen and living room looks amazing with the new sage color. looking forward to get the garage done soon.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

07/29/2021

The crew was on time and ready to get it done, very pleasant and professional. I was worried about my new furniture and a couple of classic pieces of furniture that has been in my family for generations. But the furniture was very well protected and the plan of action went off without obstacles. The work was fast and productive, our contact Mr. Omar Cruz kept my expectations in the forefront of ou...

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

07/27/2021

I just loved how careful they were with my furniture, making sure it was covered and protected properly. They finished on time which was really good.

Description of Work
Ceiling and moldings.

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

07/15/2021

Excellent service highly recommended fast and clean great prices. Definitely working with you guys in the future. God bless 🙏

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

07/12/2021

The team did an amazing job. We had only two days left to rent out our home and the team came in and painted all four rooms, living room and kitchen. They were really professional and cleaned up after the job was done. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

07/12/2021

I am very satisfied with the services provided by the company. The owner helped me to choose the right paints for ceiling and walls. They also repainted the cabinets in my bathroom. The workers arrived prepared, they had all necessary tools. They moved my furniture away from the walls, covering everything with plastic. The job was done quickly and professionally. They have not left any mess after ...

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

07/12/2021

Amazing and superb work done to our new home! Company was highly recommended by close friends who recently got work done to their own home. They were very attentive to how we wanted everything done and job was done on time! Would strongly recommend to everyone looking for great profesional work and excellent service! Definitely 5 ⭐️➕

Description of Work
Painting - Interior/exterior

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

We take great pride in producing quality work with our skilled workforce. We offer a full range of construction, renovation and construction management services. The size of your project does not matter to us, our approach is always the same, that is, professional and with true attention to detail. We paint houses, apartments and offices, remodeling houses, expanding houses, among other construction work.

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal