Rain Gutter Pros Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

14320 Ventura Blvd Ste 228

Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

Rain Gutter Pros Inc. provides custom fabrication, repair and installation of rain gutter systems, throughout the Los Angeles area. Our philosophy has always been to provide a quality product and service at a fair price and make sure every customer is completely satisfied." Mr. Oz Figenbaum is owner and operator of company Rain Gutter Pros Inc., and has been helping clients better their gutter systems for almost a decade. Oz takes pride in the quality and workmanship of every gutter installation, cleaning or repair that he does ....

07/03/2017

Clifton L.

They arrived a little earlier than the scheduled time (which was okay). And verified with me what they were Installing and how long it would take them. However, the measurement they were provided were off about 10 feet from my original quote, but they honored the original price because the error was on their end. I also upgraded the gutter and downspout style to a more contemporary look. I will definitely use them again when I replace the gutters in the front of the house next year.

Description of Work
Rain Gutter Pros did an excellent job replacing the gutters and downspouts on the back of my house.

05/15/2017

Stephen R.

I was told by Kimberly in their office they would paint the newly installed gutter to match the rest of the gutters and unit. When she called minutes after the installers had left to demand payment, I told her the gutter replacement had not been painted as promised. She contacted the installers and called back to inform me they don't paint that type of gutter. I was unhappy they hadn't kept their commitment but told her I'd check if we had matching paint and maybe paint it ourselves and would call her back later. She demanded payment right then. When I asked her to wait, she sent the installer back within about 15 minutes and removed the installed gutter! Never seen anything like this. I've left a number of positive reviews on Angie's list, this is my first (highly deserved) negative review.

Description of Work
Repair a rain gutter damaged by a moving truck

12/09/2016

Deborah H.

They cleaned our gutters, but they did not clean the downspouts so the water keep backing up and backing up. We finally kept calling about it. It took forever, but they eventually came and said they would clean the downspouts. So, they cleaned the downspouts, but we were not very satisfied because they were kind of grudging about being willing to finish what really was their job to do because what is the use of cleaning gutters if you do not clean the downspouts. They finally did follow-up, apologized, came out and did it, but we had to beat them into it.

Description of Work
We initially hired Rain Gutter Pros for some set price to clean our gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

09/29/2016

CYDNEY F.

It was a very positive experience. It was all very easy. It took them two hours to complete the task.

Description of Work
Repair and cleaning of gutters

06/21/2016

Avril T.

These guys are FIRST CLASS PROFESSIONALS!!!! Adi came on a Sunday and spent several hours explaining the job and answering my questions and all with a lot of patience. Willie and Tony came about 30 minutes early ready to work. They were also friendly. Adi made sure the job was done to my satisfactory. THE JOB was sooo well done, I did not even know that I had gutters. NO PRESSURE SALES, REASONABLE PRICE AND EXCELLENT SERVICE. Great experience. Thank you!!!!! Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Install new gutters.

03/16/2016

Andranik K.

Everything went well. From the appointment process, the initial walk through and the installation. They were efficient and clean, leaving no trace that they were there. And the gutters look fantastic. They were able to match the color to the newly painted trim of the house.

Description of Work
Install all new gutters on a 2 story 2500 sq ft home.

03/05/2016

Karl B.

I'm not a fan of these guys. I called them to get a quote for two new downspouts installed as well as to fix a few leaks on my roof (they have a sister company that does roof work - though I ended up fixing my roof myself). The guy shows up for an estimate and tells me I will have to contact the roofing sister company if I want an estimate. I tell him the woman I spoke with on the phone stated I could receive an estimate for both and the guy tells me no. So apparently the woman who answers the phones had it wrong. The guy seemed to be in a hurry and he wasn?t friendly. He quoted me $800 for two downspouts (material and installation) which is very high, cost-wise. I got another quote for $400?seriously half the quote from Rain Gutter Pros?accepted it, had the work done last month and those downspouts perform just fine. They?re aluminum?cheaper than bonderized (which is what Rain Gutter Pros quoted me on)?but to charge me double for bonderized? there simply is no sense in that.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate. Approximate cost of service: 800.00

Category gutter repair,roofing

…..Clearly Sir, we are certain that you misunderstood our telephone representative while inquiring into an estimate with our company. At Rain Gutter Pros, we are a proprietor of “rain gutters”, not roofing. While we do offer a referral to clients who need a roofing estimate, we are not a roofing company. So, if you felt misinformed, we’re sorry and can assure you that you misunderstood us. We would not imply to any of our prospective clients that we are a roofing company, otherwise our rain gutter business could not possibly be operating as efficiently as it does. Our wish however, is for all of our customers to be well informed consumers so they are able to make informed decisions based on knowledge, not just price. So, your disappointment with our quote is possible if you have limited knowledge of bonderized materials. And yes, bonderized material is more costly to use as it requires the soldering of each and every joint. Thus, adding a considerable amount of additional custom work which is not only more labor intensive, but also more expensive. We don’t wish for anyone to come away feeling as though…”there simply is no sense in that”… when there really is. Hopefully, this might clear up your disappointment and misunderstanding of us, and we do wish you well with your future projects. P.S. — It should be correctly noted that Rain Gutter Pros was never hired to perform work on your behalf and did not collect any monies. We gave you an estimate that was performed honestly and to the best of our ability.

02/05/2016

john S.

From start to finish this was a excellent experience with Rain Gutter Pros. The office staff was knowledgeable and courteous. The estimator came as scheduled. He was informative and gave an immediate and very reasonable estimate. The work was done as scheduled and workmanship and subsequent function of the gutters was excellent.

Description of Work
Removed all old gutters and installed new rain gutters.

Category gutter repair

Hi, Thank you for your compliments regarding our craftsmanship and service. We are very happy that you are pleased with your new rain gutter system and if you require further service in the future please let us know. We're here to help!

01/14/2016

Amy K.

Gutter installation went fine, though there was a long waiting period. I guess that's to be expected during El Nino. However, they didn't install the rain barrels as promised. I called them and arranged for them to come out again and adjust the downspouts so the rain barrels could be installed. This is where the problems began. 1) I have a sloping driveway. The rain barrels are chained so the overflow from one flows into the next. They installed the rain barrels so they chained *uphill*. So the first one to fill was the one at the bottom of the drive way. The water then obviously doesn't flow uphill, so the other barrels never fill. Alright - swap the connectors around, move the other barrels down the drive way. 2) The rain barrels have a faucet mounted on the bottom, to dispense collected water. Some of these were not screwed in properly, so the water leaks out. To tighten them, I have to open up the barrel. That's when I find that the screws holding the barrel lids on have been over-tightened. Some of them have been tightened to the point where the heads have embedded themselves in the plastic lids, and one of the screws has been completely stripped, so I can't unscrew it at all. So I can't get into the barrel to tighten the faucet. 3) Email the office. The first callback I get, they promise to send someone out to take a look. They say they'll call me back in a day or two to set up a time. The second call I get is from the office manager. She's kinda brusque, and claims that there's "no way" they could have damaged our rain barrels because they use an impact driver to screw on the tops. She blames my rain barrels and, in short, basically makes it clear that she's not going to send someone out to help me resolve the problem. So the initial gutter installation was nice and well-done, but everything after that has just not gone particularly well. The rude office manager was kinda the last straw. I'll find a way to fix the damaged rain barrels myself, but I thought their response to my complaint about the rain barrels was very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Install gutters around the house, and also install some rain barrels that we had bought.

Category gutter repair

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for expressing that our gutter installation was... nice, well done, and fine. We appreciate that! Our expertise is proven by many years of our satisfied customers and referrals. We understand your disappointment when you asked us to "add additional gutter work" on the front of your house on the same day we came back to install your rain barrels. The fact is, your gutter installation was already completed, and to deviate from our schedule would have been unfair to other customers, as they too were hoping to be prepared for El Nino. As in your case, we install Rain Barrels as a courtesy to our customers, but we do not manufacture or provide them. So, our company will make recommendations to assist the customer, however since the customer is harvesting the water, the location(s) of where the Rain Barrels are placed is ultimately the choice of the customers, alone. As professionals for our industry with years of experience, we highly recommend that you contact the manufacturer where you purchased your Rain Barrels and inform them that your Rain Barrels were delivered in a defective condition. We truly apologize for any misunderstanding that you may have had. Our policy is and always will be to provide each and every one of our customers with outstanding, quality, service and craftsmanship. All our best wishes for your current and future projects.

01/07/2016

ANITA S.

The estimate was clear and gave us quite a few options for color and style. Due to El Niño it was a while before we could get an installation appointment, but it was worth the wait. When we bought the house a few years ago there were no gutters, and rain would pour on us when we went out any door. Plus it gathered around the foundation at the front of the house. Now we have beautiful modern looking gutters; what a difference! LA has a rain barrel rebate, so we got 4 for free and have them under every downspout. The installation crew was wonderful, fast and clean. It's been pouring rain and the gutters are working beautifully.

Description of Work
Installed gutters all around the house, including 4 downspouts going into rain barrels (purchased separately).

JIM NELSON WINDOW CLEANING

Use the professionals at Jim Nelson Window Cleaning to meet your window cleaning needs. With many years of experience, we are known for our exceptional window cleaning. We know the level of service we provide enhances the quality image of our customers. Clean windows can make a huge difference when it comes to your home, and it can be an essential element in the appearance of your business. From sunrooms, to showrooms, and skylights to storefronts, we do it all.

Offers by JIM NELSON WINDOW CLEANING on Angi
    Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: https://cleanraingutter.com/ For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837.

Offers by Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning on Angi
    All American Window Cleaning

Family owned & operated. All American Window Cleaning & Gutter Cleaner Pros can come to your home or business and clean windows, inside and out, for a reasonable price. We also offer bundle packages for window cleaning, pressure washing the outside of your house, walkways, and gutter cleaning. We wear protective booties and use drop cloths to ensure your interiors are protected. Most importantly, we keep things simple, serve your needs and assure 100% satisfaction. Award winning. Please visit our websites for more information: https://allamerican-windowcleaning.com/ or https://guttercleanerpros.com/

Offers by All American Window Cleaning on Angi