Manchen Construction, Inc.

California: Contractors
08/31/2022

13709 Burbank Blvd

Sherman Oaks, CA 91401

Manchen Construction, Inc. is on duty to help people with the need of construction in Los Angeles and Ventura counties. We love our customers and treat them with patience and compassion in order to get the best results. After we deeply understand our customers needs we give them our recommendations that will best suits them. We do our very best to make sure that your property will be kept at it's best shape during construction and long after!" Chen Turgeman, President and CEO...

home remodeling (5)interior painting (1)garage building (1)fireplace services (1)

04/11/2021

I received 6 quotes on a room addition and the best quality-price ratio came from Manchen Construction. I checked their reliability and they have many excellent recommendations so it was easy decision to go with them. Chen and his crew were great to work with. They were hard workers, clean, polite and respectful to my home. The project was finished on time and Chen kept costs within my budget. The...

Description of Work
Room addition

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/11/2021

04/06/2021

My bathroom looks absolutely amazing because of this company's hard work and dedication. Denny took his time to really understand my needs and stay within my budget, and I appreciate that the most. The crew was on time every day and the job was completed on schedule. Thank you so much for your professionalism and the amazing job! I recommend Manchen Construction to any one that needs home improvem...

Description of Work
Remodel a Bathroom

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

09/28/2020

My kitchen looks absolutely amazing because of this company's hard work and dedication. Chen took his time to really understand my needs and he stayed within my budget. The crew was on time every day and the job was completed on schedule. Thank you so much for your professionalism and the amazing job! I highly recommend Manchen Construction to anyone that needs a home improvement!!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. We are please to hear that you are extremely happy with the finished project, also that you liked the way our professionals worked. Thank you for the recommendation, please keep us in mind for your next project, until then take care and be safe.

04/06/2020

This was our first remodel experience. We had been warned by many people to expect our project to run 50% behind schedule and 50% over-budget, as so many remodeling projects do. We had an overly-picky inspector near the end, which caused some delays, but other than that, we came in within 3% of our budget, and although the final inspection took a while, the room was ready enough to be usable and c...

Description of Work
Loft Conversion

Category remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Any first project can be nerve wrecking and it definitely helps doing some homework when choosing a contractor. We write our proposals based on your ideas, style and scope of work taking place. We are glad to hear you we're happy with the proposal and that it fit your budget. As far as inspections, unfortunately we don't have any control over the city and we apologize for the inconvenience. Glad t...

02/12/2019

It was very good. I am very impressed with their service. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did our master bathroom.

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

Ye indeed it was, thank you so much for the review!

02/12/2019

They did a fantastic job. They are very professional. Cleaned up after themselves. They are very tidy. They are very polite. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They did my bathroom.

Work Completed On 11/17/2018

We appreciate your review very much thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

02/12/2019

It was great, I loved them. They clean up nice, they showed up on time and nice to work with.

Description of Work
They redid our fire place.

Category fireplaces

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

It was our pleasure helping you with your home project. And we hope to hear from you soon. Thank you

02/12/2019

They had amazing price. They had amazing workmanship. They finished on time and came to work ready to work. They did a great job. I wished I could give them an A+.

Description of Work
They did a garage conversion for us last month.

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

Haha awesome to hear you were pleased with our pricing and workmanship. We will take that A+ Thank you

02/12/2019

Fantastic! They were very professional, always on time and always clean up.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen.

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

We strive to provide excellent service and we are happy to hear you are satisfied. Thank you

all aspects of construction | plumbing | electrical | roofing | start to finish