Guardian Angel Locksmith

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2009

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+27 more images

locksmith (523)door installation (70)home security systems (6)garage doors (1)

06/08/2020

Ben E.

Amazing! Fast service, clean and professional installation, great price. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Locksmiths, security cameras

Category locksmith, home security systems, doors

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

06/08/2020

Drew D.

Great! These guys have helped us with several projects in the past, and the results have been flawless every time. The whole team, from the on-site techs to the office personnel are pleasant to work with, and very knowledgeable. Cannot recommend this company enough!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

04/11/2020

Craig B.

They showed up on time, did an excellent job and charged a reasonable rate.

Description of Work
Rekeyed a House

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

09/19/2019

John K.

Our technician was punctual, friendly and very professional. We have used Guardian Angel Locksmith before and would not hesitate to use them again and again as needed.

Description of Work
Changing self closing hinges and rekeying locks.

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

03/10/2019

Angelica G.

Looked Angie's list on-line last night for a reliable locksmith and found Guardian Angel on their Top Best list. Called that night & appointment was made bet. 2 to 6 pm. this day. Mr. Gille called politely and came, think almost three pm. I offered my assistance when needed and was acknowledged. Gille was honest, professional in informing all the details & reasonable cost with no hidden fees before he proceed and was fine for us. For me in Gille's work, he has an inborn Ingenuity, Skill talent (some he Quality self learned). Altruistic to your home floor not be dusted by the screwed wood door, and giving vital cognizance to his clients. Especially when it comes to Safeness. As if you are one of his kins. Lucky company to have U and like you! Will Spread the Good News to ALL!!! May God BLESS U Gille, All of U and Company! TRULY A Guardian Angel Locksmith! Deeply Grateful I/We are for your Earnest Service.... THANK U.....

Description of Work
Installed new door knobs set.

Work Completed On 03/09/2019

06/02/2018

William S.

My technician called when he was on his way, arrived on time, assessed what I wanted done and reviewed with me the options for new locks. He went right to work, finishing the job in about an hour. He was very personable, efficient and professional. It was a pleasure to work with him. I admired how he took a few minutes to give me the company's card and explain the wide range of services. I will definitely call Guardian Angel for any other work I may need in the future.

Description of Work
Replacing Front Door Lock and Garage Lock

Work Completed On 06/02/2018

03/19/2018

Ruben T.

Happy with work done. Impressed with the tech and the work he did. Responsive, knowledgeable and professonal.

Description of Work
New front door lock.

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

01/23/2018

Laura C.

If you are searching for a locksmith stop looking and hire these guys. We bought an old fixer house with many doors and Guardian Angel has been so helpful with repairs, replacements, and even creating keys for old locks where a key didn't exist. Workmanship has always been top notch and their expertise is so evident. These guys are extremely knowledgeable and have often offered multiple solutions to problems letting us choose what fits in our budget. Out of the many companies we've had to bring in to help us get the house in shape I'd put Guardian Angel at the top of the list for reliability and my general experience with them. You can't go wrong! cost of service is about the total amount of money we've spent with them on many service calls.

Description of Work
Locks replaced, locks repaired, added new coded locks, made new keys for old locks

Work Completed On 01/23/2018

11/28/2017

CHRIS L.

We're a repeat customer since 2013. Called the office early in the day and made an appointment for the next day; the locksmith arrived promptly as scheduled. The lock was an unusual design (which we knew because its twin had failed on another sliding door in a prior year). He used a combination of online search and pictures sent to the office to find the exact replacement and provided a firm cost for the new lock and labor. He showed us exactly what he would be doing and which parts that did not need replacement. The replacement lock was ordered and took about 5 days to arrive. The actual repair was quick and easy, and he left the work area clean and vacuumed on both visits.

Description of Work
Repair (or replace) broken lock on sliding balcony door

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

09/05/2017

Said Y.

Their work was satisfactory. I think the price was fair. Quality is good because the gate is still working and functioning. It took around 45 minutes to an hour. It was not a complicated job, he just opened the box and replaced the parts. It was not demanding. Not a complicated, mechanical job.

Description of Work
The door was the job. They replaced small parts. They repaired a gate.

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

07/11/2017

Wendell D.

They came to my house within 4 hours of my call to them on a Saturday. We had 7 locks changed and news keys made.

Description of Work
My keys mysteriously disappeared.

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

07/05/2017

Josh K.

Fast, knowledgeable, and honest. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Changed locks on two doors.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

05/01/2017

Matt J.

Great. They were so helpful and patient. Would use them again without question.

Description of Work
Replacement of all deadbolts and knobs.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

04/03/2017

Edie L.

Felix came and did a good job, cleaning up after himself and being cheerful as he worked.

Description of Work
Due to recent rains I had 3 sticking door and gates, one of which couldn't even be locked.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

02/16/2017

John B.

Perfectly and with great response to our issue.

Description of Work
Emergency repair to front door lock

Work Completed On 12/27/2016

01/07/2017

Ezra G.

He was very professional. He had a good price. He was not only informative but he was forthcoming with information and he also came up with solutions that were not at first obvious. It's like he came up with a solution on how to fix the lock other than replacing it. He was an inventive thinker. It took him three to four hours to fix the issue. I'd give him an A across the board. He was great!

Description of Work
My family was out of town and we had a house sitter. The house sitter had trouble with the locks so she used Google and the first result that came back was this kind of fraud who came back and actually destroyed the lock. When we got back to town, we had to go to these guys to kind of repair the damage of another locksmith.

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

12/31/2016

Sylvia C.

I was told the lock was too old and couldn't be repaired. No service was rendered and I was told no charge was made. I would like a refund for this purchase.

Description of Work
I needed a lock fixed on my front door.

Work Completed On 12/31/2016

12/26/2016

Patricia S.

The project went smoothly without a hitch.

Description of Work
They were personable, re-keyed our gate and made 4 keys all on site. The price was reasonable.

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

12/14/2016

Steve H.

It was fixed in one visit correctly. The technician called when he was about 30 minutes out and was right on schedule so it was very convenient for us. . The part was a little expensive but that was not their fault.

Description of Work
Fix the electronic lock on our front gate.

Work Completed On 08/22/2016

11/30/2016

JENNIFER T.

Fantastic! I highly recommend Eli and Guardian Angel. I called on a Tuesday afternoon and he was here Thursday morning. He worked quickly and efficiently - everything was done in under an hour. He also lubed all the locks for me, and they actually work better now than they ever did before. I got a discount for being an Angie's List customer, and he was so nice he gave me a couple extra keys. Great service. Great quality. I'd hire them again in a minute.

Description of Work
I was in a bind with a rogue employee who would not return my house key. I needed 8 Baldwin locks changed quickly. Guardian Angel was on it in less than 24 hours.

Work Completed On 11/30/2016

11/09/2016

Amirah A.

They did good work, were fast, and worked with me.

Description of Work
Re-key and lock maintenance

Work Completed On 07/27/2016

10/31/2016

Spencer C.

It was pretty quick and easy but getting the parts ordered and the appointments scheduled had a minor delay

Description of Work
Had a gate that needed a new lock

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

10/15/2016

Christy S.

Service provided. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Mailbox repair