Glass Definition

Founded 1986 • With Angi since April 2011

Glass Definition has been in the industry over 30 years. Our extensive experience includes both commercial and residential, no work is too small or to big for us. We treat our customers equally and with respect. We offer free estimates and many discounts. We are very aggressive and comparable in our price and our door is always open for price negotiation....

Smart Window Company

Smart Window Company

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes are done virtually so we don’t have to visit your house to send you a detailed quote. Call now to schedule a Virtual Window Consultation and take advantage of our $500 OFF (UP TO 5%) promotion and we’ll take care of the rest! “Making neighbors jealous since 1992”

Offers by Smart Window Company  on Angi

01/13/2020

Excellent. This is a marvelous company - honest, knowledgeable, hardworking and efficient. I couldn't be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
within 2 weeks

06/06/2018

Very smooth. Technician measured the doorway, the door was manufactured (which took several days), and then it was installed. No problems at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of old shower door with new custom sized frameless door.

CATEGORY glass repair,home remodeling

06/08/2017

They were very good. They did everything. It took them a long time to order and bring them. Once they were installed, they looked wonderful. The price was kind of high. Their punctuality was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the badly made sliding glass doors and corrected them.

CATEGORY doors

05/23/2017

I almost lost faith in getting a glass installer or contractor that actually new what they were doing. Then along came Andy Perez and Glass Definition. He was prompt and professional. It was a tough job putting a mirror on a wall that was not square. He told me exactly what he could do and what it would look like. The job was perfect. There really are people who know what they are doing. I bow to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed frameless shower enclose & large mirror.

CATEGORY glass repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] what a nice review I really appreciate Thanks again Andy

05/18/2017

I called requesting service to repair a couple of broken windows, but was told that they are too busy and had no one available to assist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Repair.

CATEGORY glass repair

Is that a reason to give us an F. Like Is our company fault that we are so busy at this time and short in man power Some people are so angry with themselves that they just have to do damage I honestly feel sorry for this person I don't think I have to justify any thing other that call Angie's list and asked to remove this extremely unfair review

Frameless shower enclosures, glass railing systems, custom mirrors, table tops, windows & doors, glass replacement - commercial & residential, storefront & herculite entry systems.

Auto glass.