Glass Definition

Founded 1986 • With Angi since April 2011

PO Box 5358

Sherman Oaks, CA 91413

Glass Definition has been in the industry over 30 years. Our extensive experience includes both commercial and residential, no work is too small or to big for us. We treat our customers equally and with respect. We offer free estimates and many discounts. We are very aggressive and comparable in our price and our door is always open for price negotiation....

01/13/2020

Richard W.

Excellent. This is a marvelous company - honest, knowledgeable, hardworking and efficient. I couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
within 2 weeks

06/06/2018

Jerry E.

Very smooth. Technician measured the doorway, the door was manufactured (which took several days), and then it was installed. No problems at all.

Description of Work
Replacement of old shower door with new custom sized frameless door.

Category glass repair,home remodeling

06/08/2017

Nayereh K.

They were very good. They did everything. It took them a long time to order and bring them. Once they were installed, they looked wonderful. The price was kind of high. Their punctuality was very good.

Description of Work
They replaced the badly made sliding glass doors and corrected them.

Category doors

05/23/2017

judy G.

I almost lost faith in getting a glass installer or contractor that actually new what they were doing. Then along came Andy Perez and Glass Definition. He was prompt and professional. It was a tough job putting a mirror on a wall that was not square. He told me exactly what he could do and what it would look like. The job was perfect. There really are people who know what they are doing. I bow to you Andy.

Description of Work
Installed frameless shower enclose & large mirror.

Category glass repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] what a nice review I really appreciate Thanks again Andy

05/18/2017

Terry C.

I called requesting service to repair a couple of broken windows, but was told that they are too busy and had no one available to assist.

Description of Work
Window Repair.

Category glass repair

Is that a reason to give us an F. Like Is our company fault that we are so busy at this time and short in man power Some people are so angry with themselves that they just have to do damage I honestly feel sorry for this person I don't think I have to justify any thing other that call Angie's list and asked to remove this extremely unfair review

12/20/2016

Dennis B.

It went very smoothly! Very easy to set up an appointment. Owner arrived on time. We told the owner the type of door we wanted. He gave us his opinions. He sent us a bid. We hired him. His workers came and installed the door and took a lot of time to get it perfect. That is what impressed me most. The installation wasn't rushed. They took all the time they needed to get it perfect. His workers cleaned up and made sure I was happy. I am very impressed with the customer service.

Description of Work
We needed a new tub/shower glass inclosure.

Category glass repair,doors

11/26/2016

Johnson T.

Glass Definition Inc. was amazing to work with for the glasswork for my master shower! They offered me a wide variety of style options and excellent explanations. Really took time to understand me and my needs. Once I decided to go with them, the turn around was quick. Much faster than other companies quotes. The installers were clean, professional, and did a beautiful job in half a day. Communication with the office was fast and easy (Do they ever sleep?) Tip: I paid extra for the ultra clear starfire glass. It is beautifully crystal clear. And I even with that, their prices handily beat all the others. Get everything you need at an unbelievable price and service. Bravo!!

Description of Work
Installed a beautiful custom brushed nickel shower glass frame for my master bathroom remodel.

Category glass repair,home remodeling,doors

07/05/2016

Anthony B.

Andy and the team at Glass Definition were quick, efficient and well priced. I had a 1947 phone booth style shower with original tile. Andy's team came in and installed the new door covering the old holes and chose a door that fit the look of the "retro" bathroom. In my master we went for a frameless which took my 80's looking bathroom into the 21st century. Looks great! What a difference.

Description of Work
2 Shower doors and a Mirror installed

04/27/2016

philip G.

The job was excellent as well was the pricing and workmanship. I was very impressed with all of their services except for one portion; there was originally a Plexiglas cover over the air duct. They attempted to glue it back on after the construction was finished but it did not hold. The part ended up falling and shattering. I called the company back out to see if they could fix the problem. ONe of the original workers came back to try and repair it with a prefabricated part. It would not fit, so they said that they needed to make a custom cut, and that it would take up to 2 weeks. About 6 months and several phone calls later, I have yet to hear anything from them.

Description of Work
Installed full mirror on one wall

Category glass repair,window tinting

02/10/2016

Kathleen K.

It went perfectly. He was on time, very professional, & they did a beautiful job. His wife handles scheduling & the financial aspect, & she, too, is very pleasant & professional. Frankly, I couldn't be happier with the work they did. I highly recommend this company, & would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed a frameless glass shower enclosure.

Category glass repair,replacement windows,sunrooms

Finesse Remodeling & Consulting Inc

In Finesse remodeling we realize that remodeling your home is a long-term investment. That is why we provide focused, tailor made individualized attention to each of the handful of projects we commit our selves to. As your partner and responsible guide, we are there for you from the first step of planning and choosing your design, through remodeling stages and until you are back comfortably and happily occupying your newly remodeled space. Since 1989, Avi B. Dov, the owner of Finesse Remodeling has been assisting Southern California home owners getting their state of the art kitchens and bathrooms, complete renovations, resort-like outdoor spaces, additions and Patios with results exceeding customer expectations. Throughout Avi's entire professional career, with hundreds of completed projects, Avi is proud to have become a master in project management which is no doubt a key for the success of any remodeling job. Finesse Remodeling is involved in the process from start to finish – taking care of every need, offering creative ideas and solutions with the support of a team of professionals, executing flawless results and going above and beyond. Avi believes in giving his clients a continuous updates of progress and schedule. What we offer to customers is a full turn key project - from case study of the project, planning, designing, setting up a budget, selecting materials, construction itself and completion of project within set schedules.

MDN Construction

We do all kinds of home remodeling, room additions, beautiful kitchen or bathroom work, excellent interior or exterior carpentry work, hardscaping pavers or concrete.

Sunset Glass Co

Servicing: San Gabriel Valley Provides services for window repairs, mirrors, patio doors, shower doors, table tops and window screens.

California
    CSLB
    06/29/2016
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express

Frameless shower enclosures, glass railing systems, custom mirrors, table tops, windows & doors, glass replacement - commercial & residential, storefront & herculite entry systems.

Auto glass.