E.Z. Energy Solutions

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2016

3.9

5160 Van Nuys Blvd

Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

One of Southern California's favorite Solar Energy Expert and Home Improvement/ Remodeling Contractor in Southern California! We provide you with clean, efficient and affordable solutions customized to your needs. Our highly skilled technicians will be with you throughout the entire process to help

08/31/2022

Oscar L.

My panels haven’t work for the last 8 months And I’m paying for them and paying Edison for electricity., we all could have mistakes but I think 8 months is just ridiculous time very very frustrated I don’t know what to do anymore

Description of Work
Solar panels

08/23/2021

Rom M.

Just to update my previous review, the owner of the company contacted me and made the effort to solve the problem.

Description of Work
Solar panels

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, solar panels

08/19/2021

Dexter W.

Excellent, outstanding!!! We are very happy and satisfied with the whole process. They were right on time from the first appointment, the follow up was first class, and the clean up was fantastic. I would recommend them 100% with no reservations what so ever. Now we are enjoying our air conditioning.

Description of Work
Solar panels Installation

11/04/2020

Angel A.

This company absolutely will lie to you. They have so far been caught doing the following (and I have receipts if they want to argue): -agreed to our request for more expensive, but longer lasting equipment, but came out and installed inferior cheaper panels -claimed that they only installed 18 of the 20 panels and that they would be back. If they installed the last 2 panels, they would have overloaded the system and never passed inspection -had a meltdown over phone and email when we demanded they come back and install the equipment we had paid for -once installation was done, told us the inspector would come out on a specific date/time, the inspector was never actually scheduled -confessed that they were not aware that they had to do technical drawings that needed to be passed before an inspector would come out -do not have an in house technical drawing staff, took over a month so far to get the drawings to the inspector, and will not confirm for me still if the inspector will approve the initial application even though the equipment is already on my house -signed legal documents on my husband's behalf that he never saw. Can verify via IP address that they signed at their offices without showing us the documents -have cut me out of important conversations as the wife/co-owner even though the loan is in my name -offered to pay the first month of the mortgage and claimed a check was 'in the mail' ....check envelope was cancelled 3 days after the last time I demanded on the phone to know where the money was, so it was in fact, not 'in the mail' when I asked. Absolute garbage company. Do not use for any project. Untrustworthy. Wish I had never heard of them.

Description of Work
Put solar panels and a controller on my house

07/06/2018

Elma R.

So impressed with this company! They are honest and committed to doing amazing work. They help you save a lot of money on your electric bill! By going solar, they're able to stabilize the monthly amount that is paid for energy! I recommend them to every homeowner!!

Description of Work
Solar Panels

07/03/2018

richard P.

We were in the market for some solar panels and contacted ez energy. The whole process was made simple and they answered all our questions. After getting several other quotes, we felt most comfortable with ez energy and would recommend to our friends.

Description of Work
Solar Installation

08/02/2017

Leeonis M.

I called EZ Energy on a Monday and within a few days, they were at my house installing my solar panels. While EZ's team installed, they helped educate me on how much money I'd be saving by doing this. They were super professional, helped answer all of my questions, and over delivered on their promise. Happy to have met such a great company that actually cares about the quality of work they do for their customers. I would definitely recommend this company. They also installed my brand new AC Unit!

Description of Work
Solar Panel and AC Unit installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, solar panels

07/12/2017

Boris C.

Robert and his team were very helpful and answered all of my questions. I wanted to learn all that I could before making his investment, so I hired E.Z. Energy after 2 months of researching and consulting with other companies. I ultimately made the decision to hire them because they let me work at my own pace. They didn't pressure me and were on top of things. The job took a little over 11 days and I am proud to say that I've officially gone solar! Very professional company and A+ Customer service.

Description of Work
Finally went Solar!

03/24/2017

frank V.

I previously had work done by EZ Energy last year (solar panels) the job they did was great so i decided to go back with them when doing my garage addition. The owner mike remembered me when i spoke to him about another quote he had his best rep come out to give me another estimate and all i can say is the work again did not disappoint me. my garage is looking great and both my cars fit perfectly with all my tools so i can do a little work in there as well! highly recommended for garage and solar installs!

Description of Work
garage addition

Category garage builders

03/24/2017

frank V.

My experience with E Z energy solutions was everything that the title implies. The engineers were knowledgeable and friendly, and made the solar panel installation of my home worry free. From the moment I scheduled my installation over the phone, the process was simple and E Z. I knew very little about solar energy prior to scheduling my installation, however by the time the process was complete and the engineers left my home I felt as if I learned enough just from watching the men work so efficiently, that I could possibly do this myself. I also truly appreciate the customer service provided by Frank over the phone, he did a stellar job and I would recommend him specifically to all my friends that are trying to improve their home energy bill.

Description of Work
needed help lowering my electricity bill! solar was a great was to do so...

Category home builders, solar panels, energy audit, mobile home remodeling

Mediterranean Heating and Air Conditioning

For 49 years, Mediterranean has been the Valley's leader in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Solar Installation and Service. Find out what you've been missing today!

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers Coupon

Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: https://cleanraingutter.com/ For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837.

Offers Coupon

California
    cslb
    02/29/2020
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Discover

Complete Residential and Commercial Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Custom Accessory Dwelling Unit, Garage Conversion and Addition, Room Addition, Interior and Exterior Paint, Roofing, Solar Panel Installation, Repair, Maintenance, Energy Efficiency Consultations and Products, AC;