Eclipse Remodeling, Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2009

Call us today at (818) 497-3449 for your free estimate! Offers: FREE Attic Fan with Complete Roof Installation OR First 100 Linear Feet of Standard Rain Gutter FREE with a Complete Roof Installation! We look forward to the opportunity to speak with you directly about your upcoming painting or remodeling project! Eclipse Remodeling, Inc. is a small (this means less overhead, more quality control and better prices for you!), yet well established licensed (C-54 C-39 C-33 & B), properly Insured and bonded Roofing Painting, Tile & General Building Contractor Company. We specialize in all aspects of Roofing Interior and Exterior Painting (C-33) as well as General Renovations. Let’s schedule a day and time for us to take a look at your project to give you an honest evaluation and estimated cost of your project. When you like what you hear, we’ll put everything in writing and schedule the start date! We promise to make hiring a contractor as simple as possible, and guide you from A to Z. Investing money in your home should be a careful choice and by meeting with us you’ll find that we will eliminate your worries. Call us direct at: (818) 497-3449 or if email is more comfortable: eclipseremodeling@gmail.com and let’s begin our journey together! Sincerely, Udi Zadok Owner/Contractor Eclipse Remodeling, Inc. Tile C-54 Roofing C-39 Painting C-33 & General Building B License # 888710 Serving Los Angeles County – “When you want an honest estimate – you’ll call us!”...

Building In Harmony

Specializing in stucco services, finishes, and repairs, along with a wide range of energy -efficient construction solutions and project management! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out ALL of our services offered below and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

3-B'Z Painting Co

3-B’z Painting Co. has been providing benchmark painting services for over 24 years. With our skilled expertise, perfected method of delivery and excellent communication, we provide superior product with the utmost efficiency. We are fully licensed and bonded. Contact us for a complete color transformation of your home!

ADA BUILDERS INC

ADA Builders inc Painter Los Angeles is a full-service painting contractor serving Los Angeles, and the surrounding area. Our painting company is an LA-based. Painter Los Angeles provides a number of painting services here in LA. Our painting services are famous throughout the city. We are specialized in every kind of painting whether its interior or exterior. Our painters are the best painters in the town and they know how to do quality work. Our painting team is highly skilled and has years of experience in the industry and hence they provide you the best quality of painting service. Our ADA Builders INC staff is well versed in paint jobs in the interior of the house and as well as exterior.

08/13/2021

I heartily recommend Eclipse Remodeling. I needed new fascia boards in addition to a new roof. Over the course of a month, I collected quotes from 8 different vendors, but I couldn’t find a roofer who would give me a reasonable price for both; either the roof quote or fascia board quote was exorbitantly high or too low, or I would need to hire a separate contractor for each. Fortunately, the 9th vendor I met was Eclipse Remodeling. Its quote for both roof & fascia boards fell somewhere in the middle, price wise. The owner Udi is super knowledgeable and straightforward; I honestly believe that he bases his recommendations on quality and value as if he were installing a roofing system on his own house. I had a ton of questions (shingle durability, solar reflectivity, possible house paint color combinations, etc) and he took the time to carefully explain and address my concerns. I also appreciated that he didn’t pressure me into an immediate, on-the-spot hiring decision like some of the others. His crew members were very efficient and courteous. They were able to complete our roof in 2 days and cleaned up everything before leaving each day. I was very impressed with the overall professionalism of Eclipse Remodeling. TL; DR. Although I received cheaper bids from elsewhere, the excellent service, workmanship, and most importantly, peace of mind was well worth the cost difference. I knew I could trust Udi. We now have an amazing looking roof with a lifetime warranty. I had an extremely positive experience with him & his team and highly suggest hiring them for your new roofing needs.

Description of Work
New Roofing System + New Fascia Boards

Category ceramic tile,roofing

03/09/2021

It went incredibly. Udi and his team with punctual and professional, walking us through the whole process and keeping us up to date on everything. I would HIGHLY recommend Eclipse remodeling to anyone considering a job like the one we had done.

Description of Work
We had our entire roof done.

11/29/2020

Udi was very professional. When I was shopping around for a quote, he took the time to walk me through the process of installing a roof, and answered any questions I had. When it came time to install the new roof, his crew was efficient and the work got done in the amount of time we agreed upon. Udi was always open in his communication and easy to get a hold of if we had any questions. The new roof looks great! I would work with Udi and Eclipse Remodeling in the future.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you [Member Name Removed] & Bill. It was such a pleasure working with you. I’m glad you’re happy with your roof. Call me anytime you need anything.

07/21/2020

A double crew was employed so the entire project was done in one day. They did a good job of cleaning up.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof

07/31/2019

Amazing! I always worried about my roof. I knew that I needed a new roof but the task seemed daunting. Udi was beyond professional and walked me through the entire process explaining everything. The Eclipse team was prompt every day and did a fantastic job. Everything was on-time and the left the job site clean each day. My house is staying so much cooler this summer now that I have new sheeting, water barrier and reflective insulation. My hvac system couldn't keep up with the heat last year and since the new roof, it is barely necessary. I feel so much better after having this done and will not worry anymore during heavy rain.

Description of Work
Completely new roof (replace wood sheeting; water barrier; underlayment; insulation, spanish tile; new gutter system.

06/12/2019

Udi and his team are awesome, extremely professional, did a beautiful job on my roof. They were on time every day, cleaned up their construction debris every single day, took great care in the interior and exterior repairs, and asked questions along the way to make sure I was 100% happy. Udi is very good at explaining the options and making recommendations. They are licensed, they have all the legally required insurance and they use standard California contracts. They fixed our clay tile roof and our flat roof. It was very easy working with them. I highly recommend Udi and his team for any kind of roof repairs.

Description of Work
Roofing and interior repair

Category drywall,roofing

05/30/2019

The project went very well, they were easy to communicate with, and the owner kept us abreast about the works being done, He took care of the HVAC mounting which was incorrectly installed. Remarkable work, we were very grateful, 7 working days, they provided us choices and we chose a high quality materials and installed some skylights for us as well. We were very satisfied with their work. The owner was very responsive and he kept us updated and never left us in the dark.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement work

02/01/2018

I have another big project to do, soon, on repairing and refurbishing the exterior of the house, culminating in a full paint job. I plan to call Udi, again, for that. I love how personally he takes care of the customer, and works to ensure they are satisfied, and this is all done at a reasonable price. Udi came by every morning to personally check on progress and handle all of my questions and concernn, all of which were dealt with quickly, and to my satisfaction. . The roofing team left my roof looking really nice, and Gil, who handled detail work and painting, did a beautiful and meticulous job. The gutter team was also great. I have another big project to do, soon, on repairing and refurbishing the exterior of the house, culminating in a full paint job. I plan to call Udi, again, for that. I love how personally he takes care of the customer, and works to ensure they are satisfied, and this is all done at a reasonable price. Thank you, Udi and team!

Description of Work
roofing with additional repairs

Category picture framing,roofing,stucco,house painters

04/24/2017

Whenever I plan a remodel to any part of my home, I always multi-bid. In this case, I bid out to ten contractors to repair exterior stucco, paint the house, two big retaining walls, front door and rod iron railings, and Eclipse Remodeling won the bid for many reasons. Working with Udi, Juan and Luis was so stress-free – they are courteous, respectful, friendly and approachable, not to mention hard-working. Pros: Quote: An exact price and timeline quote was given the same time as the interview. Unlike other contractors, I didn’t have to wait 1-2 weeks for an estimate from Eclipse Price: the original quote remained the same, even after Eclipse did many, many extras to ensure a quality job Deliverables: Everything that was promised, was done. They said they could match the stucco texture, and they matched it perfectly! NOTE: other contractors would not guarantee matching the stucco Prompt: Every morning the Eclipse crew arrived and left every day at the same exact time. No lollygagging at any time Execution: The Eclipse team worked non-stop, only to take a short break for lunch Products: one of the many reasons for choosing Eclipse was the quality of the products used. From the stucco material, to the Elastomeric paint (which stretches with the house’s movement, is fade and crack resistant) Project Management: My past remodeling experience, the PM always says they’ll be on the job site every day to check in with the team and see the progress, and the Eclipse Project Manager/Udi was! Clean-up: Every single day, about 20 minutes out of the team leaving for the day, they would do a thorough clean-up. Not once were their tools, water bottles, trash, etc. left on the premises. Nor did they ever block access to/from my home at any time On-Site: I work from home, and the Eclipse team were very respectful of that. The only time they needed to speak with me was to ask my opinion about something, which I always welcomed Final walk-thru: On the last day, we did a final walk-thru and NOT one change/correction was needed. They executed everything as promised, and then some Feedback: I’m getting so many compliments from my neighbors, and people driving by. It’s a wonderful feeling, and its proof that I picked the right remodeling company in Eclipse! Cons: None. Seriously, if it was possible to give them more stars, I would

Description of Work
Exterior stucco repair to house, paint entire house, paint two big retaining walls, paint front door and all trim, paint all rod iron railings.

Category stucco,house painters

10/29/2015

Udi and his team at Eclipse were professional, punctual and easy to work with. Udi managed his team, spending countless hours inspecting the work and cleanup to our stringent requirements. They did everything we asked and more, offering ideas and expertise every step of the way. We love the exterior painting job of the house and fences--they now look bright and clean. Also, they fixed every crack, loose board, attached wires and conduits to the exterior of our house. They even provided us with a new water heater after moving the ugly, old one. The two painters, both named Abraham were a joy to work with. They provided new gutters, placing them carefully in the areas we wanted. In addition, they cleaned up all the garbage and hauled it away. We would definitely recommend Eclipse and would hire them again.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our home, provided new gutters, replaced & removed our hot water heater, reinforced, loose wood/closed gaps/cauked cracks, repaired stucco, stained and sealed fences, trenched around the house.

Category stucco,house painters,interior painters

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Stucco Patching, Re-Stucco, Remove Popcorn Ceilings