Eclipse Remodeling, Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2009

5025 Coldwater Canyon Avenue 8

Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

Call us today at (818) 497-3449 for your free estimate! Offers: FREE Attic Fan with Complete Roof Installation OR First 100 Linear Feet of Standard Rain Gutter FREE with a Complete Roof Installation! We look forward to the opportunity to speak with you directly about your upcoming painting or remodeling project! Eclipse Remodeling, Inc. is a small (this means less overhead, more quality control and better prices for you!), yet well established licensed (C-54 C-39 C-33 & B), properly Insured and bonded Roofing Painting, Tile & General Building Contractor Company. We specialize in all aspects of Roofing Interior and Exterior Painting (C-33) as well as General Renovations. Let’s schedule a day and time for us to take a look at your project to give you an honest evaluation and estimated cost of your project. When you like what you hear, we’ll put everything in writing and schedule the start date! We promise to make hiring a contractor as simple as possible, and guide you from A to Z. Investing money in your home should be a careful choice and by meeting with us you’ll find that we will eliminate your worries. Call us direct at: (818) 497-3449 or if email is more comfortable: eclipseremodeling@gmail.com and let’s begin our journey together! Sincerely, Udi Zadok Owner/Contractor Eclipse Remodeling, Inc. Tile C-54 Roofing C-39 Painting C-33 & General Building B License # 888710 Serving Los Angeles County – “When you want an honest estimate – you’ll call us!”...

08/13/2021

Alexa A.

I heartily recommend Eclipse Remodeling. I needed new fascia boards in addition to a new roof. Over the course of a month, I collected quotes from 8 different vendors, but I couldn’t find a roofer who would give me a reasonable price for both; either the roof quote or fascia board quote was exorbitantly high or too low, or I would need to hire a separate contractor for each. Fortunately, the 9th vendor I met was Eclipse Remodeling. Its quote for both roof & fascia boards fell somewhere in the middle, price wise. The owner Udi is super knowledgeable and straightforward; I honestly believe that he bases his recommendations on quality and value as if he were installing a roofing system on his own house. I had a ton of questions (shingle durability, solar reflectivity, possible house paint color combinations, etc) and he took the time to carefully explain and address my concerns. I also appreciated that he didn’t pressure me into an immediate, on-the-spot hiring decision like some of the others. His crew members were very efficient and courteous. They were able to complete our roof in 2 days and cleaned up everything before leaving each day. I was very impressed with the overall professionalism of Eclipse Remodeling. TL; DR. Although I received cheaper bids from elsewhere, the excellent service, workmanship, and most importantly, peace of mind was well worth the cost difference. I knew I could trust Udi. We now have an amazing looking roof with a lifetime warranty. I had an extremely positive experience with him & his team and highly suggest hiring them for your new roofing needs.

Description of Work
New Roofing System + New Fascia Boards

Category ceramic tile, roofing

03/09/2021

Kevin L.

It went incredibly. Udi and his team with punctual and professional, walking us through the whole process and keeping us up to date on everything. I would HIGHLY recommend Eclipse remodeling to anyone considering a job like the one we had done.

Description of Work
We had our entire roof done.

11/29/2020

William W.

Udi was very professional. When I was shopping around for a quote, he took the time to walk me through the process of installing a roof, and answered any questions I had. When it came time to install the new roof, his crew was efficient and the work got done in the amount of time we agreed upon. Udi was always open in his communication and easy to get a hold of if we had any questions. The new roof looks great! I would work with Udi and Eclipse Remodeling in the future.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you [Member Name Removed] & Bill. It was such a pleasure working with you. I’m glad you’re happy with your roof. Call me anytime you need anything.

07/21/2020

CHARLES W.

A double crew was employed so the entire project was done in one day. They did a good job of cleaning up.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof

07/31/2019

Jamie H.

Amazing! I always worried about my roof. I knew that I needed a new roof but the task seemed daunting. Udi was beyond professional and walked me through the entire process explaining everything. The Eclipse team was prompt every day and did a fantastic job. Everything was on-time and the left the job site clean each day. My house is staying so much cooler this summer now that I have new sheeting, water barrier and reflective insulation. My hvac system couldn't keep up with the heat last year and since the new roof, it is barely necessary. I feel so much better after having this done and will not worry anymore during heavy rain.

Description of Work
Completely new roof (replace wood sheeting; water barrier; underlayment; insulation, spanish tile; new gutter system.

06/12/2019

Maggie B.

Udi and his team are awesome, extremely professional, did a beautiful job on my roof. They were on time every day, cleaned up their construction debris every single day, took great care in the interior and exterior repairs, and asked questions along the way to make sure I was 100% happy. Udi is very good at explaining the options and making recommendations. They are licensed, they have all the legally required insurance and they use standard California contracts. They fixed our clay tile roof and our flat roof. It was very easy working with them. I highly recommend Udi and his team for any kind of roof repairs.

Description of Work
Roofing and interior repair

Category drywall, roofing

05/30/2019

Nance C.

The project went very well, they were easy to communicate with, and the owner kept us abreast about the works being done, He took care of the HVAC mounting which was incorrectly installed. Remarkable work, we were very grateful, 7 working days, they provided us choices and we chose a high quality materials and installed some skylights for us as well. We were very satisfied with their work. The owner was very responsive and he kept us updated and never left us in the dark.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement work

02/01/2018

Karen M.

I have another big project to do, soon, on repairing and refurbishing the exterior of the house, culminating in a full paint job. I plan to call Udi, again, for that. I love how personally he takes care of the customer, and works to ensure they are satisfied, and this is all done at a reasonable price. Udi came by every morning to personally check on progress and handle all of my questions and concernn, all of which were dealt with quickly, and to my satisfaction. . The roofing team left my roof looking really nice, and Gil, who handled detail work and painting, did a beautiful and meticulous job. The gutter team was also great. I have another big project to do, soon, on repairing and refurbishing the exterior of the house, culminating in a full paint job. I plan to call Udi, again, for that. I love how personally he takes care of the customer, and works to ensure they are satisfied, and this is all done at a reasonable price. Thank you, Udi and team!

Description of Work
roofing with additional repairs

Category picture framing, roofing, stucco, house painters

04/24/2017

L C.

Whenever I plan a remodel to any part of my home, I always multi-bid. In this case, I bid out to ten contractors to repair exterior stucco, paint the house, two big retaining walls, front door and rod iron railings, and Eclipse Remodeling won the bid for many reasons. Working with Udi, Juan and Luis was so stress-free – they are courteous, respectful, friendly and approachable, not to mention hard-working. Pros: Quote: An exact price and timeline quote was given the same time as the interview. Unlike other contractors, I didn’t have to wait 1-2 weeks for an estimate from Eclipse Price: the original quote remained the same, even after Eclipse did many, many extras to ensure a quality job Deliverables: Everything that was promised, was done. They said they could match the stucco texture, and they matched it perfectly! NOTE: other contractors would not guarantee matching the stucco Prompt: Every morning the Eclipse crew arrived and left every day at the same exact time. No lollygagging at any time Execution: The Eclipse team worked non-stop, only to take a short break for lunch Products: one of the many reasons for choosing Eclipse was the quality of the products used. From the stucco material, to the Elastomeric paint (which stretches with the house’s movement, is fade and crack resistant) Project Management: My past remodeling experience, the PM always says they’ll be on the job site every day to check in with the team and see the progress, and the Eclipse Project Manager/Udi was! Clean-up: Every single day, about 20 minutes out of the team leaving for the day, they would do a thorough clean-up. Not once were their tools, water bottles, trash, etc. left on the premises. Nor did they ever block access to/from my home at any time On-Site: I work from home, and the Eclipse team were very respectful of that. The only time they needed to speak with me was to ask my opinion about something, which I always welcomed Final walk-thru: On the last day, we did a final walk-thru and NOT one change/correction was needed. They executed everything as promised, and then some Feedback: I’m getting so many compliments from my neighbors, and people driving by. It’s a wonderful feeling, and its proof that I picked the right remodeling company in Eclipse! Cons: None. Seriously, if it was possible to give them more stars, I would

Description of Work
Exterior stucco repair to house, paint entire house, paint two big retaining walls, paint front door and all trim, paint all rod iron railings.

Category stucco, house painters

10/29/2015

Cynthia K.

Udi and his team at Eclipse were professional, punctual and easy to work with. Udi managed his team, spending countless hours inspecting the work and cleanup to our stringent requirements. They did everything we asked and more, offering ideas and expertise every step of the way. We love the exterior painting job of the house and fences--they now look bright and clean. Also, they fixed every crack, loose board, attached wires and conduits to the exterior of our house. They even provided us with a new water heater after moving the ugly, old one. The two painters, both named Abraham were a joy to work with. They provided new gutters, placing them carefully in the areas we wanted. In addition, they cleaned up all the garbage and hauled it away. We would definitely recommend Eclipse and would hire them again.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our home, provided new gutters, replaced & removed our hot water heater, reinforced, loose wood/closed gaps/cauked cracks, repaired stucco, stained and sealed fences, trenched around the house.

Category stucco, house painters, interior painters

06/16/2015

Brigitte Z.

Udi and his workers were all very careful to cover everything and they took the proper time to prep all the surfaces with a great deal of expertise. They came as promised and noticed all the small details in order to do the work as it should be done but rarely is. The crew showed pride in their work but never tried to sell you on more work than you wanted done. Udi checked in every day and always showed patience with whatever the issue was. I would recommend Udi without any doubt. We also feel his prices were fair especially as the work was done so well and not just to look good superficially. Thank you Udi and your well picked crew. B.Z.

Description of Work
Replace and paint exterior shutters. Paint exterior of home as well as replace some wood trim, Paint and replace wood where needed for backyard patio cover. Fix kitchen ceiling with drywall ,plaster, paint. Also brought in a flooring expert to talk about our wood flooring-the flooring we decided to wait bought would feel comfortable having them do the work Udi also secured and sealed all the stone work on the house and front patio.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, pavers, gravel, house painters, interior painters

06/18/2014

Ariel R.

They're good. I spent about $5000. They were good, did a good job and were in and out quickly. They kept me updated and they didn't try to up sell me.

Description of Work
I used Eclipse Remdodeling in October of last year. They did some recess lighting, counter tops, and a back splash in the kitchen.

Category countertops, lighting, interior painters

05/23/2014

Younjee K.

We were not planning to paint our house but needed some drywall patching/repair related to a separate renovation project. Udi was referred to us by another contractor, and we couldn't be happier with his work. His guys showed great care, covering every single inch of our wood floor, furniture, and anything/everything to protect our belongings from paint. Udi brought Dunn-Edward paint samples over for us, so we did not have to take time out of our day shopping around. He gave us great suggestions/options to choose from and did not rush us to make a decision on the paint color. We had some cracks in the ceiling from settling and misc chips/cracks in the floor molding and door frames, which they repaired perfectly. His guys were at our home for two weeks straight, and were professional, courteous and extremely conscientious about leaving the paint and materials in a very organized, orderly manner every day before they left. They worked incredibly hard and showed fantastic attention to detail. The entire section of our house that they worked on looks brand new. Note: one night I came home from work at 7:30pm, and they were still here! We will definitely use Udi and his guys again in the future and would happily recommend him to other homeowners.

Description of Work
Interior paint project (and drywall repair) including our large living room, formal dining room, entryway, and guest bathroom.

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

01/13/2014

Yann S.

Udi is very professional, courteous and fair. This is the 2nd time we used Udi's company and were just as pleased this time as the last time. His workers are very diligent and careful. Udi visits the job site frequently and is easy to reach during the entire process.

Description of Work
Udi painted the exterior of our house, added frames around windows, added faux shutters, replaced old gutters. For the stucco of the house, Udi recommended elastomeric paint and we are very glad we went with this option.

10/06/2013

Esteela B.

Udi was a true professional. He listened carefully to understand what we really need without talking us into stuff we didn't need. His proposal and price estimate were precise and detailed. We were notified of other things that came up beforehand rather than getting hit with an extra bill later. Udi's crew was very courteous and polite. They worked great and always cleaned up everything at the end of their work day. Udi came by frequently to check on progress and to keep us informed. We will definitely hire him again and again! Highest recommendations from us!

Description of Work
Exterior painting, replace and fix broken woodwork on porch, two gates, water heater, and house paneling,

Category remodeling, house painters

08/24/2013

Sam V.

The owner Udi is very knowledgeable and knows how to do a job right. He thoroughly explained the details of the work ahead of time and followed through in the execution. Udi and his crew were courteous, generally punctual, and accommodating when it came to getting together to discuss various aspects of the job. His crew knows how to do quality work. I had many cracks and bulges in my stucco and they opened them up, filled and primed them, and then restuccoed to match the rest of the walls seamlessly. I had a number of faschia boards replaced near the roofline due to water damage and again the replacement pieces were cut with care to make a seamless fit with the existing faschia. They also did an excellent job in rebuilding an approx. 10 ft. long wood fence that was falling apart due to dry rot. And when the job was nearing completion, Udi and his crew were very good at taking care of touch-ups during the final "walk-around" and cleaning up and putting things back in order before they left. While the cost is not the cheapest, it's well worth it for the quality and value that are provided. And Udi does not nickel and dime for small extras; he just gets it done. Overall, one my best experiences with a contractor.

Description of Work
Painting, stucco repair, eaves faschia repair, new gutters, and rebuild of a wood fence.

08/21/2013

Amy L.

There were two men here most days, sometimes three. All were careful, conscientious, hard-working and polite. They even covered cars parked in front of our home with plastic to ensure they would not get any airborne paint splatters. Udi came by almost daily during the 2-3 week process. We frequently spoke, sometimes at length when a situation warranted it. Udi was always professional and conscientious. We obtained three bids before choosing Eclipse Remodeling. One was $4,000, with an estimated timeframe of four days. We felt this indicated that we would receive a significantly lower quality paint job. The other bid was just a little higher than Udi's, and did not include any of the "extras" listed above. Most significantly, we would have had to find, hire, and pay someone to trim vegetation and move our outdoor cupboards ourselves (presumably not to mention cutting stucco and stabilizing the hot water heater, but I can't speak to this for sure since these issues were discovered after work had begun). Udi was always very careful to make sure our communications and agreements were clear so there would be no misunderstandings. He was especially patient when we had a difficult time choosing paint colors. I was delighted with Udi's ability (and the ability of his workers) to take on tasks such as the plumbing access door and the framing for the hot water heater. This was much more convenient, and cost effective for us, than us having to find and hire other workers when these issues were discovered. We will absolutely hire Eclipse Remodeling when we are ready to paint our home's interior.

Description of Work
Udi's company repainted the entire exterior of our home. This included painting countless color samples for our consideration, replacing some rotting wood, trimming vegetation to gain access to parts of the house, notifying us when a plumbing leak was discovered upon removing an access door, cutting stucco to provide the plumber with additional access, building a beautiful new access door (including new handles) to facilitate potential access in the future, and installing additional framing to stabilize our hot water heater.

07/26/2013

Julie W.

WOW - we can't say enough about how pleased we were with the quality of Eclipse's work. We wanted our home (built 1948) to look fresh and NEW. When the work was done we were amazed at the finished product. Each day the crew cleaned up and stored all materials. Care was taken in protecting all non-painted surfaces and extra attention was taken in the prep work. Everything from detailed work on repairing wood and stucco finishes, replacing broken glass panes if needed, and recommending additional fixes of things we didn't even notice to enhance the overall appearance of our home. Every day the communication was great; the owner was either on the job site or calling to lay out the plans for the day. Each time a sub was needed (plumber, electrician, tile setter) the owner was there to give direction and expectations. We went on to have one bath remodeled, a new bath installed, 2 gates constructed, our garage finished and painted.... and interior painting done because of their quality work. Now we truly have a home that everyone comments " It looks like new!" -The Smithers Family

Description of Work
Our entire 4200 sq. ft home was re-stucco'd and painted along with exterior stucco fences.

Category stucco, house painters, interior painters