EBA Roofing Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2019

We are a family owned fully licensed and insured roofing company; the family owners are constantly on the job with the workers, making sure that they administer expert workmanship in all aspects of the job. Serving the Sherman Oaks area since 2005 we do our best to do it right the first time,

2022 Super Service Award

Flat Roof

roofing

202190046
Replace flat roof with title 24 GAF Roburoid torch down materials.
View project

roofing (67)

10/31/2022

James S.

The service went great , I really appreciate it. They were timely and I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They repaired and coated three sections of roof.

Work Completed On 10/10/2022

10/28/2022

Skye M.

Our project was great Manny was Fantastic made us crack up in the meeting our roof got repaired in a few days was super happy with the price all in all had a great experience working with them their crew was Terrific

Description of Work
Flat roof repair

Work Completed On 10/28/2022

Review for EBA Roofing Inc - 14140 Moorpark St, Sherman Oaks, CA - 39927168

10/25/2022

Mark W.

It was perfect. The price was reasonable. The work was done on time. The roof looked beautiful. I highly recommend EBA roofing.

Description of Work
Re roof shingles and Torch Down house and Patio.

Work Completed On 10/26/2022

06/29/2022

Vincent H.

I hired EBA Roofing to replace roof on my house and overall experience was excellent. EBA Roofing's team was professional, did excellent job at very reasonable costs and most important, my new roof is top notch! Thank you EBA Roofing, highest recommendation from me!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

06/29/2022

Tony H.

Thank you EBA Roofing on a beautiful new roof you installed on my house. The project went great thanks to well organized and disciplined team, they were professional, on time, quick and efficient. The roof passed inspection without any issues and final price is more than acceptable. I just can't ask for more!

Description of Work
Roof installation

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

06/28/2022

Edward L.

My good friend recommended me EBA Roofing on my roof replacement. I also saw their roofing work on his house and they did excellent job. They also gave me very good price so I hired them. The project started soon after we signed a contract and they did quick, high quality job and my new roof looks great. It passed inspection without issues. Thank you EBA Roofing, your service is excellent!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

06/22/2022

Nicholas B.

Excellent roofing contractor! They replaced roof on my house and installed a beautiful, new, asphalt shingle roof. Their price was very affordable, their work is excellent and customer service is also top notch. Thank you EBA Roofing!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

06/20/2022

Joe P.

EBA Roofing gave me a great price on my roof replacement and as they are very reputable company I hired them. And it was a really pleasant experience to work with them. They did a quick, high quality work and as I mentioned before, at very acceptable price. Thank you EBA Roofing, I would higjhy recommend them to family and friends!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

06/15/2022

Timothy H.

EBA Roofing replaced the roof on our home. The working team was professional and it was a pleasure to work with them. EBA Roofing team did excellent work, quickly removing the old roof, replacing damaged facia, installing new skylights, roofing, gutters and cleaning up after each day's work. The price was very fair and I'm extremely pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

06/14/2022

David G.

They showed up on time and did a high quality, quick work at very reasonable final price. The working team was professional, honest, helpful and they really cares about customer satisfaction. And the most important, my new roof is excellent! I highly recommend EBA Roofing!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

06/13/2022

John S.

If anyone need a roof job I highly recommend EBA Roofing because my experience with them was awesome. They fully replaced my old roof with a beautiful new roof at very fair price. The project went smooth and was finished in a timely manner. The quality of work and materials they used is excellent so I just can't ask for more! Thank you EBA Roofing!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

06/10/2022

Justin J.

I went with EBA Roofing on my roof replacement. I hired this company because I already worked with, was very satisfied and for this project they gave me very acceptable offer. During the project, their working team was easy to work with, professional, efficient and quick. My new roof was finished on promised time, quality is excellent and it looks great. I can't ask for more!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

06/09/2022

Michael Y.

I received several offers from roofing contractors and decided to go with EBA Roofing because their offer was just unbeatable. Their offer was most acceptable but their work was also perfect. They did a high quality job, finished on time, within agreed price and roof passed inspection without issues. Very trustworthy roofing company!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

05/25/2022

Craig R.

Great roofing contractor! They did excellent work on my roof, they replaced it completely and it went very smooth with no issues. EBA Roofing's team was professional, quick, efficient and very easy to work with. My new roof looks phenomenal and quality is excellent!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

05/13/2022

Martin J.

I decided to install a new roof on my house and after I contacted several reliable contractors the best quality-price came from EBA Roofing so I went with them. They did a clean work, e everything was as we agreed at the start and my new roof is phenomenal. Now my house looks much better! Strongly recommended company!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

05/06/2022

Paul D.

I hired EBA Roofing to re-roof my house. The working crew showed up on time, were professional, quick, clean and did high quality job. The roof easily passed inspection and it looks fantastic! I highly recommend EBA Roofing for any roof work!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

04/28/2022

Howard D.

If you need a reliable roofing contractor, I strongly recommend EBA Roofing. They recently installed new asphalt shingle roof on my house and did excellent job with no mistakes, finished ahead of schedule and price was OK. I couldn't ask form more!

Description of Work
Roof installation

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

04/25/2022

Jamie G.

I received 5 quotes on my roof replacement and the best quote came from EBA Roofing. As they are very reputable company it was an easy decision to go with them. As I expected, they did excellent job, my roof passed inspection with no issues and I am super satisfied with the final product. Thank you EBA Roofing!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

04/11/2022

Paul G.

EBA Roofing recently re-roofed my home and did awesome job, finished quick and with no hidden costs. My roof looks great and quality is superb. Thank you EBA Roofing!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

04/07/2022

Alberto Z.

EBA Roofing gave me a great price on my roof replacement and as I already worked with them and was very satisfied I decided to hire them. As I expected, they did excellent job, finished on time and quality is excellent. My roof and also my house looks so beautiful now!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

04/04/2022

Lisa L.

Great company to work with! Very honest and reliable! They recently re-roofed my house and did this project in a quick and efficient way. The quality of work is superb and roof easily passed inspection. I would highly recommend EBA Roofing to all people I know for any roofing job!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

10/13/2021

ariel B.

Using EBA Roofing was great! They were extremely kind, professional, and the level of work was outstanding. They kept me involved throughout the whole project and I was extremely pleased with the final results. I highly recommend EBA Roofing, for any of your roofing needs!!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 10/13/2021