D locks

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2012

Awards & Badges

14622 Ventura Blvd Ste 734

Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Lock change, install, repair, re keyed, panic exit devices, door closers, master systems, electronic & magnetic locks, intercom systems, safes, service & repair, keyless entry systems, closed circuit tv systems & access control alarm. Please leave a contact phone number when emailing and calling so I can promptly give you a call back at my earliest convenience to schedule an appointment and answer any questions. For fast service give David a call: (818) 209-0973! ...

Resposiveness

locksmith (302)door installation (56)garage doors (6)lawn & landscaping (1)

11/03/2020

Excellent. Showed up on time, professional, reasonable, and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two door handles and re-key to match other doors in house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

09/25/2020

David was absolutely great - very friendly. He repaired one lock easily - and charged nothing for it. In fact, during the visit he was very honest about what actually needed to be done, and what I could do to save money on things that weren't really necessary. I have no hesitation in recommending his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock re-keying / repair

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

08/07/2020

It was perfect No problem No headaches

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks changed on all doors in 2 homes with extra keys

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

07/07/2020

David was amazing - he helped me over the phone & I got it open! He's in my address book now! Very kind too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I couldn't open my safe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

05/09/2020

The locksmith showed up very quickly and did his magic and I was able to get back into my apartment very quickly. He also had a great personality and was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was locked out of my apartment and needed to get in right away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

03/18/2020

David came to my house quickly and installed a keyless lock on my front gate. He was friendly, competent and his prices were reasonable. If you are looking for a mobile locksmith, David is your guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a Keyless lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

02/27/2020

David was prompt, polite, professional, and solved my issue entirely to my satisfaction, and at a good price. I'd gladly hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

01/13/2020

GREAT! When I fist called, David suggested I try WD-40 before having him come out, which I totally appreciated! After that didn't work, they came out and did a great job. Prompt, fairly priced, cheerful and responsible. Will totally use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keying of locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

05/28/2019

I solved the problem myself before hiring anyone. Nevertheless,D Locks very quickly responded to my Angie's list request and was quite professional when I told him I had solved the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor gate lock would not open from one side

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

05/05/2018

David is an excellent locksmith! I've used his services several times in the past. He always responds quickly. Always polite and punctual. Today he arrived at my home in 10 minutes. David is my go-to locksmith.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having a hard time getting my key out of my front door lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2018