D Locks

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2012

Lock change, install, repair, re keyed, panic exit devices, door closers, master systems, electronic & magnetic locks, intercom systems, safes, service & repair, keyless entry systems, closed circuit tv systems & access control alarm. Please leave a contact phone number when emailing and calling so I can promptly give you a call back at my earliest convenience to schedule an appointment and answer any questions. For fast service give David a call: (818) 209-0973!...

Around the Clock Locksmith & Garage Door Services

Around the Clock Locksmith & Garage Door Services is your trusted 24/7 mobile service! That means whenever you have a problem, we’ll be there to fix it; fast! Around the clock Locksmith & garage door Services understands your security needs and will work to keep your family and your business property safe.We use top notch high-tech equipment to provide you with the best service. Fully licensed and locally owned, we provide residential, commercial and automotive services as well working on any safe with high technology tools.

Guardian Angel Locksmith

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Offers by All Over Locksmith on Angi

11/03/2020

Excellent. Showed up on time, professional, reasonable, and quick.

Description of Work
Replace two door handles and re-key to match other doors in house.

Category locksmith

09/25/2020

David was absolutely great - very friendly. He repaired one lock easily - and charged nothing for it. In fact, during the visit he was very honest about what actually needed to be done, and what I could do to save money on things that weren't really necessary. I have no hesitation in recommending his services.

Description of Work
Lock re-keying / repair

Category doors

08/07/2020

It was perfect No problem No headaches

Description of Work
Locks changed on all doors in 2 homes with extra keys

07/07/2020

David was amazing - he helped me over the phone & I got it open! He's in my address book now! Very kind too!

Description of Work
I couldn't open my safe

05/09/2020

The locksmith showed up very quickly and did his magic and I was able to get back into my apartment very quickly. He also had a great personality and was very professional.

Description of Work
I was locked out of my apartment and needed to get in right away.

Check, PayPal