Built Strong Construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2015

Built Strong Foundation Repair is a leading foundation repair company with locations in Los Angeles and Orange County. We service the majority of Southern California. We specialize in services such as foundation repair, foundation replacement, structural engineering, house leveling, earthquake retrofitting, house underpinning, caisson work, slab foundation repair, foundation crack repair and many more services to save your home. Foundation Repair Specialists....

Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

10/21/2020

Scam artists. I asked him to inspect my house cause I was worried about my foundation having issues. Leo came to my house. He told me the house was sinking from the middle and it would cost about $10,000 to fix. He didn't even go under the house to check the foundation. I had two other foundation companies come in and tell me there was no problem. Don't trust this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation inspection

CATEGORY architect

03/27/2018

We had our home earthquake bolted. The work was completed in 1 day!! They did a fantastic job and the city inspector complimented on they’re workmanship! Thank you built strong!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bolting our house for earthquake

03/22/2018

I hired built strong for a leveling and earthquake retrofitting job. I was extremely pleased with the inspectors knowledge and professionalism. The crew that worked on my home was extremely professional and very pleasant. The work exceeded our expectations! Definitely A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling and retrofitting

CATEGORY concrete repair,foundation repair

08/15/2017

Professional grade, prompt, great work, warrantied and reasonably priced. Can’t complain, great Job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired them to do some foundation repairs.

08/10/2017

They really are Foundation Experts. Had a couple companies recommend different things, although Built Strong addressed the concerns with the same recommendations other companies provided but also customized the repair and really took the time and resilience to address my homes unique and difficult problems. Thank you Built Strong for taking the time and persistence to prevent my problems from retu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the foundation at my house.

CATEGORY foundation repair

Foundation Repair, Earthquake Retrofitting, House Leveling, House Underpinning, Waterproofing, Helical Piers, Concrete Slab Repair, Pier & Post System, Cripple Wall, Caisson Work, & Property Inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available