Built Strong Construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2015

14431 Ventura Blvd Ste 534

Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

Built Strong Foundation Repair is a leading foundation repair company with locations in Los Angeles and Orange County. We service the majority of Southern California. We specialize in services such as foundation repair, foundation replacement, structural engineering, house leveling, earthquake

10/21/2020

AARON B.

Scam artists. I asked him to inspect my house cause I was worried about my foundation having issues. Leo came to my house. He told me the house was sinking from the middle and it would cost about $10,000 to fix. He didn't even go under the house to check the foundation. I had two other foundation companies come in and tell me there was no problem. Don't trust this company.

Description of Work
Foundation inspection

Category architect

03/27/2018

Garry D.

We had our home earthquake bolted. The work was completed in 1 day!! They did a fantastic job and the city inspector complimented on they’re workmanship! Thank you built strong!

Description of Work
Bolting our house for earthquake

03/22/2018

Joanne C.

I hired built strong for a leveling and earthquake retrofitting job. I was extremely pleased with the inspectors knowledge and professionalism. The crew that worked on my home was extremely professional and very pleasant. The work exceeded our expectations! Definitely A+

Description of Work
Leveling and retrofitting

Category concrete repair, foundation repair

08/15/2017

Susan W.

Professional grade, prompt, great work, warrantied and reasonably priced. Can’t complain, great Job.

Description of Work
Hired them to do some foundation repairs.

08/10/2017

Harvey A.

They really are Foundation Experts. Had a couple companies recommend different things, although Built Strong addressed the concerns with the same recommendations other companies provided but also customized the repair and really took the time and resilience to address my homes unique and difficult problems. Thank you Built Strong for taking the time and persistence to prevent my problems from returning.

Description of Work
They repaired the foundation at my house.

08/08/2017

Manuel A.

-Great Company! Customer Service, Professional, Clean and Quick.

Description of Work
Hired Oren and his crew to level my house.

08/06/2017

Raul V.

They said they’re leveling pros and we got to experience it in action! This was quite the experience, we had our home leveled but didn’t think it was going to be this extensive! They first lifted our home on stilts and jacks, was quite the scary concerning experience, but they reassured us with their expertise. We didn’t have to leave our home, there was no major movement or shaking etc. They had workers inside and underneath communicating with laser measures leveling every portion perfectly. Once home was leveled accurately they removed the stilts and permanently bolted down the home. Very happy and would highly recommend!

Description of Work
My house had a big problem of level. This company fixed that problem.

08/05/2017

Galina B.

Thank you Built Strong for supporting my sinking home!

Description of Work
Hired them to repair my house.

08/04/2017

Sara K.

Very nice and honest people. Told us our house was fine! Didn't charge us for the inspection. If we had needed work, I think their prices are very reasonable.

Description of Work
Called them to inspect our hillside home. Many of the homes in the area have had extensive foundation repairs and we thought with all the rains that we might be in need of repairs.

07/29/2017

Fausto M.

I had Built Strong level my home and quite impressed. Their crews are extremely knowledgeable and experts at what they do. They took photos throughout the project, even custom fit/ repaired my foundation in specific difficult areas and my home now leveled like new. Impressed with Built Strong.

Description of Work
Due to several foundation problems, Build strong construction repaired all of them.

07/28/2017

Pnangchaj P.

Great company, on time, professional. Estimate was thorough and not as expensive as others. Work was done fast, clean and precise.

Description of Work
Build strong construction did a seismic retrofitting at my house.

07/27/2017

Sebastian G.

Great work! Helical Piers were installed under my home, our floors and doorways are now even and there’s no trace of any construction. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Build strong construction installed helical piers.

07/27/2017

Randal L.

Thank you to the staff of Built Strong Construction, the inspectors, crew members and office staff were excellent. They always were there to assist, every question was always answered promptly and any concern was taken care of immediately. I wasn’t sure how necessary or beneficial Seismic Retrofitting would be and Thank you Built Strong for educating and protecting my home for an earthquake.

Description of Work
I hired them to do a seismic retrofitting.

07/15/2017

Masia K.

Thank you Built Strong Construction for repairing our foundation!!! We’ve had sagging floors for years now but just recently got more cracks and doors weren’t closing and just swinging open. We hired Built Strong to fix our doors and they ended up fixing our entire foundation for a low cost. We now have our floors leveled and strong, besides the doors finally closing smoothly. We got more than we expected and so happy, thank you.

Description of Work
Build strong construction repaired our foundation.

07/13/2017

Rowena L.

Built strong did a great job at my house! I got a few estimates from other companies with repairs on methods that weren’t listed as the most sturdiest. Built Strong Con. Was the only company that recommended a helical pier job. With that being said I was interested in the method they were using and also the price was fair. I got 2 helical piers and house leveling for $16,000. Not only that but customer service was amazing, the inspector Eran was very professional and always answered any questions. While the office was also very quick with any requests! Overall great customer satisfaction!

Description of Work
We hired this company to do a helical pier job at our house.

06/28/2017

William M.

This company shined and only because of I’ve worked with so many contractors in the past and honestly was shocked there were no issues, no delays, no excuses and just great work. Very impressed with Built Strong Construction.

Description of Work
We hired them to do a foundation replacement

06/28/2017

Robin G.

Built Strong was such a delight to work with. They have amazing customer service and were always on time, respectful, professional and perfectionists. Thank you Ron, Joe and Built Strong crews for taking care of our home and doing such a great job!!

Description of Work
Ron and Joe Seismic Retrofit at the house.

06/23/2017

Diana C.

We just wanted to share how thankful we are for Built Strong foundation. We had slanted floors and doors not closing properly, called several companies and got outrageous estimates. Built Strong was not only one of the lower estimates, they were the most professional in returning our calls and being on time for the appointment. They were extremely professional and experts at what they do, our floors feel better than new, everything is leveled and we can finally close our doors. Thank you Built Strong.

Description of Work
Built strong construction was hired by us to do a leveling job.

06/20/2017

Neil I.

I purchased a home which was built in 1950 and was sitting on a crumbling brick foundation. We got a few estimates as the floors were uneven and weak. Built Strong Construction provided photos, references and their price was not the highest nor lowest. They did an incredible job, replaced the entire damaged brick foundation and within just a week I have a brand new concrete foundation! My floors are even, supported and I’m very impressed. Thank

Description of Work
We hired Oren to do a foundation replacement at our house.

06/09/2017

Joann S.

We chose Built Strong Construction to do our Earthquake Bolting job and are very impressed. We were approved by the city to had 3 different companies offer estimates and service. Built Strong was by far in another league, they provided before and after photos, obtained the permit and submitted to the city on our behalf. They did all the leg work, made the process seamless and updated us through each step. We are so thankful for their customer service, great work and time. They provided a 30 year warranty and with their help weve received $3,000 reimbursement from the city. Thank you so much Built Strong Construction.

Description of Work
the crew of Oren did a seismic retrofit at my house

06/08/2017

Jeanette F.

We are so thankful we had Built Strong Construction repair our sinking home. The inspector Ron was extremely informative and helpful in recommending the best permanent solution for our home. My husband and I had gone through 4 estimates and each recommended different solutions with different costs. We moved forward with Built Strong as they had the best recommendations of installing Helical Piers and they were very reasonable, even gave us an extra month to pay the remaining balance. The workers were kind, on time, perfectionists and clean. We could only say good things about our experience and so thankful.

Description of Work
I hired them as part of a major remodeling project to do a helical pilers at my house

06/04/2017

Angela U.

We use Angie's list for this main reason, making sure we find an honest reliable company. We are so happy we found Built Strong Construction, they were great. On time, very professional hard working guys. The work was extremely clean and there's no signs of any construction, as if they weren't here. They repaired our foundation and sagging floors, the bathroom door finally closes! They finished the entire work in just two days and our foundation feels better and sturdier than it's ever been. We would highly recommend Built Strong Construction.

Description of Work
They repaired our foundation and sagging floors.

05/28/2017

Renee L.

I'm so impressed with Built Strong Construction. They were very professional, clean, reasonable and helpful. I got a couple of estimates and Ron the inspector mentioned he could offer the same scope of work recommended by others, although his recommendation of Helical Piers were much more suitable for our long term needs. I've never worked with a contractor and didn't have any hick-ups or headaches, I couldn't be more impressed and happier. They've leveled my home and permanently supported it and the process was seamless. Thank you Built Strong Construction.

Description of Work
I hired them to level my home and permanently support it.

08/12/2015

Macie B.

Built Strong was a pleasure to work with! When I called they were very polite and asked me lots of questions to accurate determine a possible cause of my homes foundation sinking. They scheduled me an inspection for the next day. The inspector was very cordial, did a thorough inspection and made sure I understood exactly what was going on with my foundation. The work crew came out 2 days later. The crew was very polite and performed the project carefully and in a timely fashion. They completed all 3 Helical Pier installations in a day. I was extremely impressed with their quality work and prompt completion of work.

Description of Work
Installed Helical piers to correct my sinking foundation

Category foundation repair

Thank you for your support and gratitude, it's greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure and we look forward to being of any assistance moving forward. Thank you.

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETE

Here at Messineo Masonry & Concrete, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the masonry and concrete trades and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We offer a wide range of masonry and concrete services to meet your project needs. Our goal is to help clients save both time and money by utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniques. Combined with our use of the highest quality materials, we are able to ensure exceptional workmanship that is highly durable and cost effective.

Award 2022
    Offers by MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETE on Angi
    R Rasmussen Concrete

Thank you for your interest in R Rasmussen Concrete! We are a locally owned and operated business with 4 employees and I am present on all jobs to ensure customer satisfaction. We never use Sub Contractors and our costs are determined by the job. We offer no travel fee or additional fees for after-hour services. We believe in commitment and customer satisfaction for all services and would love to hear from you today. Please call or click for an estimate!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Foundation Repair, Earthquake Retrofitting, House Leveling, House Underpinning, Waterproofing, Helical Piers, Concrete Slab Repair, Pier & Post System, Cripple Wall, Caisson Work, & Property Inspection.