Built Strong Construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2015

Built Strong Foundation Repair is a leading foundation repair company with locations in Los Angeles and Orange County. We service the majority of Southern California. We specialize in services such as foundation repair, foundation replacement, structural engineering, house leveling, earthquake retrofitting, house underpinning, caisson work, slab foundation repair, foundation crack repair and many more services to save your home. Foundation Repair Specialists....

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

During these trying times with COVID-19 Pandemic we are still open and operating as a business. With B. Berg Inspections, you don't have to sacrifice quality for an affordable home inspection. Our quality, pricing, and exceptional service is our excellence that we provide to you. B. Berg Inspections has a history lasting over three decades of property inspecting in the industry throughout Southern California. Our business experience also includes the buying and selling of properties in this area for the same period of time. At B. Berg Inspections we have general contracting backgrounds as well. In addition to inspecting residential homes, we have performed many inspections in the areas of commercial, industrial, and multiple units. B. Berg Inspections has been schooled, and disciplined in a way that no other home inspection company has. The scope of our reports include the general condition of visible portions of primary buildings on the property, and information involving major visible deficiencies that exist on the date of the inspection. It is imperative to understand that B. Berg Inspections believes in the success of your transition and our company mantra is "we always have time for you." We also encourage that all the parties involved seek solutions that enable the transaction to be successful.

Our company branches out to conduct Los Angeles Water Damage Repairs, Los Angeles Leak Detection, Waterproofing in Los Angeles, and Los Angeles Mold Removal. Compared to our other competitors, our Los Angeles Water Damage Repair services include maintenance programs, micro certified technicians, free services call with repair, extended warranty and guarantee, and 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. In addition, we have 35 years plus of experience in the industry, are a leading service provider from Angie's List, and Southern California Quality Installation and Maintenance Programs. Our Los Angeles Mold Experts are crossed trained in Thermography using FLIR cameras. Our mold removal technicians are certified in: Water Intrusion, Los Angeles Leak Detection's, Investigations, Thermography, Infrared Cameras, Water Damage Repairs, Los Angeles Mold Removal, Waterproofing in Los Angeles, and Weatherproofing. We understand the importance of having the best technology for your inspection, and an infrared thermal imaging camera will examine your windows, roofs, decks, stucco, concrete, basements and etc. Here at Absolute Maintenance and Consulting, we like to fix the problem and leave your home better than they were when we found it. We'll repair your property in a matter of days, making sure your home is outfitted with the protection and safety you and your family deserve. We've literally never met a problem we couldn't solve. When there's a problem in your home, we understand you need it fixed. We not only investigate and resolve the issue at hand, but we execute the matter of contention with confidence and assurance in illuminating our promise for our customers because they always come first. Please call us for details on our minimum job cost, the scope of work, the areas in which we are currently working, and how this applies to you. Our results are guaranteed, or you don't pay. To set up an inspection, please call 310-846-8213, and we only work for homeowners/owners.

10/21/2020

Scam artists. I asked him to inspect my house cause I was worried about my foundation having issues. Leo came to my house. He told me the house was sinking from the middle and it would cost about $10,000 to fix. He didn't even go under the house to check the foundation. I had two other foundation companies come in and tell me there was no problem. Don't trust this company.

Description of Work
Foundation inspection

Category architect

03/27/2018

We had our home earthquake bolted. The work was completed in 1 day!! They did a fantastic job and the city inspector complimented on they’re workmanship! Thank you built strong!

Description of Work
Bolting our house for earthquake

03/22/2018

I hired built strong for a leveling and earthquake retrofitting job. I was extremely pleased with the inspectors knowledge and professionalism. The crew that worked on my home was extremely professional and very pleasant. The work exceeded our expectations! Definitely A+

Description of Work
Leveling and retrofitting

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

08/15/2017

Professional grade, prompt, great work, warrantied and reasonably priced. Can’t complain, great Job.

Description of Work
Hired them to do some foundation repairs.

08/10/2017

They really are Foundation Experts. Had a couple companies recommend different things, although Built Strong addressed the concerns with the same recommendations other companies provided but also customized the repair and really took the time and resilience to address my homes unique and difficult problems. Thank you Built Strong for taking the time and persistence to prevent my problems from retu...

Description of Work
They repaired the foundation at my house.

Category foundation repair

Foundation Repair, Earthquake Retrofitting, House Leveling, House Underpinning, Waterproofing, Helical Piers, Concrete Slab Repair, Pier & Post System, Cripple Wall, Caisson Work, & Property Inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available