B.K. Electric Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2010

Welcome to B.K. Electric Services Inc, Licensed Los Angeles Electricians. Honest,reliable, professional electricians, where superb customer service, competitive prices and most importantly friendly services is our #1 Priority! We provide Residential, Commercial and Industrial electrical services all over the Los Angeles, Orange County and San Fernando Valley areas. Our company has become a household name around the Los Angeles area. We have built many relationships with our residential customers, celebrities, public figures, small retailers and large department stores. We work closely with DWP, Edison and the Department of Building and safety to ensure that your work is being done up to the city codes. From the estimate to pulling the permits we will handle everything for your electrical project from A-Z. We offer absolutely free estimates always! Additional phone number - (310) 430-2300. Additional DBAs - B K Electric Services, B K Electric Services Inc, BK Electric Service, BK Electric Services. Family owned & operated...

Dining Room FIxture (steel)

+75 more images

electrician (91)lighting (40)landscape lighting (8)home remodeling (6)home automation (5)ceiling fan installation (4)home theater installation (3)cable tv (2)HVAC Companies (1)home security systems (1)

Julie V.

e I blew a fuse and when I went to flip it (as told by youtube) the box started to spark. I had the flyer that was put on the door of our building for bk electric services and I called them. They came by and they said the sub panel was old (its an old building) I had them replace the box. I had them do the work at the same time which was great I could not wait with this. They wore booties and masks BIG PLUS for me.

Description of Work
replace sub panel

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

Ron S.

Reasonable pricing . Responsive. Did a a great job. Gustavo and Aldo were great

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

Orr C.

Amazing company ! I had a small issue with my outlets that stopped working . Our GFCI outlets went bad and needed to be replaced. They are very quick / responsive and very price reasonable. Electrician is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. . Will definitely use again !!

Description of Work
replaced gfci outlets

j S.

Perfect! the job was clean and the crews were friendly and covid 19 saffe

Description of Work
Rewire home

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

mo C.

We are selling our home and bk electric services did the electrical in the home for the original owners. We wanted to do a few touchup before selling the property. They came out and did some WIFI switches and outlets and few nice upgrades and changed some of the fixtures. They did a quick and fair price job.

Description of Work
change out outlets switches, dimmers and chandeliers

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

RAZ R.

I hired BK Electric to fix electrical issues and to install new outlets in my house as well as install cameras in and around the house. They were very prompt - came on time and very professional. The tech was clean - was very careful due to Covid and had a mask on. The work they did was incredible and I am satisfied for with their service and repair. The price compared to 3 other bids I had was lower than rest and I am glad I hired them I would definitely recommend BK Electric for all your electrical needs

Description of Work
Electrical around the house

09/11/2020

Daniel S.

I chose B.K. Electric because their diagnostic fee was not too high and they charge by the task instead of hourly. The other electrical contractor I communicated with charged way too much per hour, and probably would have cost 3 to 4 times as much in the end. They arrived on time, were curious and professional. Took some work to figure out which circuit was not working and why, but they did. Repacking the dimmers was done fairly quickly. I discussed with Enrique possible future upgrade and changes I would like to make and he gave me very reasonable estimates. My only issue was that the office was a bit overzealous about trying to get me commit to the estimates, they called twice a day and left messages until I called and asked them to stop. When I am ready I do plan on having them do the work.

Description of Work
Trouble shooting an electrical circuit in my house. Replaced two old dimmers with Smart Dimmers

Category electrician, lighting, home automation

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

09/08/2020

Meg P.

Very responsive in getting out to look over job and give us a bid. Bid was a bit high for us, but we would consider them for future work.

Description of Work
Whole house rewiring, installing new panel.

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

08/07/2020

DOUGLAS W.

I called the contractor two times and left voice messages, both times. I did not receive any call back. I'm leaving a "C" rather than an "F" because I understand that these times of Covid-19 are difficult and don't want to cause too much anguish over this review. It is very unusual for an Angie's list listing to never call back.

Description of Work
I needed to have some outlets checked that a tenant had installed into the walls of my property.

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], thanks for the feedback although I didn't see a call coming in from you or a message. We have 5 people handling all incoming phone calls as they come in as well as a secretary who handles calls after hours. We also track every single call which helps us ensure we get back to everyone. We call all everyone back because we value the opportunity to service you! I'd like to point out that there are several other companies that share a similar name with us so there is a possibility you may have called another company. It'[Member Information Removed] true, we have been backed up with Covid-19 emergency services, however we always have room for additional services throughout the week. If you still need service please reach out so we can schedule you in! Best, Alexis Manager B.K. Electric Services, Inc. (310) 882-1182

08/06/2020

Michael S.

Went as planned. Only problem was I was told it would be about $145. It actually cost $210

Description of Work
Replace track lighting

Category lighting

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], thanks for the feedback! We appreciate and value your business as a new customer! I see that your scope of work changed and as a result the price did too... Feel free to give me a call if you need any help or have any questions/concerns. We'd love to help! Alexis Manager B.K. Electric Services, Inc. (310) 882-1182

05/19/2020

Dorothea D.

I needed some low voltage work done and found BK Electric. I was happily surprised that they could come out next day. I quoted the work with another 2 companies so i actually was happy pricing was good and i was not overcharged for a smaller services. I will consider hiring them for another place i actually need some more work done at. The crew was professional and I will be in touch soon for another job. Thank you.

Description of Work
low voltage outlet + TV

Category home theater design

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

05/13/2020

Eric G.

The crew from BK Electric services showed up on time, quickly diagnosed the issues and performed fast service. I’m already looking to booking them again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Switches and outlets

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

04/22/2020

Coral M.

Called BK Electric Services and someone assisted me right away . Scheduled me in for the same day and they got the work done the same day. They are quick and professional. Never dealt with an easier company. Definitely recommend

Description of Work
Install recess lights throughout the house and switches and outlet

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

02/06/2020

Krishan K.

very well. The two young men were very courteous and finished the tasks efficiently.

Description of Work
Change 4 electric outlets to GCFI and resolve problem with the circuit breaker.

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

01/16/2020

Marc F.

Unfortunately, as much as the individual people, the office assistant & multiple electricians, were generally kind and tried to be helpful, I was manipulated into paying for all the services I hoped to have done, but then after 4 visits, they never find out the problem or fix the real emergency. They sent multiple electricians and tried to charge me for this, when it took 2-3 people the same amount of time to do what 1 person could do, and yet they still never fixed the problems. After refusing to call them a 5th time, I hired a new electrician who immediately found the problem, fixed it, and charged me a fraction of the cost. Fortunately their office manager was very helpful and did their best to try and facilitate me getting a refund for what I paid. The owners still were not accommodating on the disapointing service, and proper refund. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
Find a fix bathroom breaker that keeps tripping. As well as fix dimmer issue with LED lights. Install outdoor outlets.

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/09/2020

Cecilia R.

great. they were fast, professional and the workman ship was prefect

Description of Work
recessed lighting in the living room

Work Completed On 01/09/2016

10/28/2019

Sydney Ann K.

It was an emergency and they did this all in one day...no hesitation..... recommomend very very very highly the best company ever ******

Description of Work
new circuit breakers and cleaning circuit box. and I am going to have the other circuit breakers done the first of the year...

Category electrician, cable tv service

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

09/23/2019

Christine D.

They did a great job. Showed up on time and were very professional.

Description of Work
bathroom fan replacement

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

08/22/2019

Nick M.

Excellent! Great work and great prices

Description of Work
New outlets, fuse box and lighting

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

07/29/2019

Billy L.

I needed a 220 V outlet installed and they were very helpful with letting me know what the best place for it to be installed was

Description of Work
I needed a 220 V outlet installed

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

05/21/2019

chanel P.

Amazing work. This company is quick and professional. The workers know what they are doing and they got the job done completely excellent fast. Will make sure to definitely hire them again .Thank you !!!!

Description of Work
Replace light fixtures in my building

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

05/13/2019

Bojan K.

Couldn't get a quote 10 days after the visit - several project around the house, main being Landscape lighting They did quick fix on my gate lights and that was $$$.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Category lighting, cable tv service, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

04/19/2019

Nick E.

Never showed up, finally got ahold of them 2 hours past window and was told they weren't going to come out. Don't know what happened, but wasted a day off from work waiting for nothing.

Description of Work
Outlet installation