B.K. Electric Services

California: Contractors
06/30/2023

14320 Ventura Blvd Ste 240

Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Welcome to B.K. Electric Services Inc, Licensed Los Angeles Electricians. Honest,reliable, professional electricians, where superb customer service, competitive prices and most importantly friendly services is our #1 Priority! We provide Residential, Commercial and Industrial electrical services all over the Los Angeles, Orange County and San Fernando Valley areas. Our company has become a household name around the Los Angeles area. We have built many relationships with our residential customers, celebrities, public figures, small retailers and large department stores. We work closely with DWP, Edison and the Department of Building and safety to ensure that your work is being done up to the city codes. From the estimate to pulling the permits we will handle everything for your electrical project from A-Z. We offer absolutely free estimates always! Additional phone number - (310) 430-2300. Additional DBAs - B K Electric Services, B K Electric Services Inc, BK Electric Service, BK Electric Services. Family owned & operated...

electrician (91)lighting (40)landscape lighting (8)home remodeling (6)home automation (5)ceiling fan installation (4)home theater installation (3)cable tv (2)HVAC Companies (1)home security systems (1)

01/06/2021

e I blew a fuse and when I went to flip it (as told by youtube) the box started to spark. I had the flyer that was put on the door of our building for bk electric services and I called them. They came by and they said the sub panel was old (its an old building) I had them replace the box. I had them do the work at the same time which was great I could not wait with this. They wore booties and mask...

Description of Work
replace sub panel

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

Reasonable pricing . Responsive. Did a a great job. Gustavo and Aldo were great

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

01/06/2021

Amazing company ! I had a small issue with my outlets that stopped working . Our GFCI outlets went bad and needed to be replaced. They are very quick / responsive and very price reasonable. Electrician is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. . Will definitely use again !!

Description of Work
replaced gfci outlets

01/05/2021

We are selling our home and bk electric services did the electrical in the home for the original owners. We wanted to do a few touchup before selling the property. They came out and did some WIFI switches and outlets and few nice upgrades and changed some of the fixtures. They did a quick and fair price job.

Description of Work
change out outlets switches, dimmers and chandeliers

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

01/05/2021

I hired BK Electric to fix electrical issues and to install new outlets in my house as well as install cameras in and around the house. They were very prompt - came on time and very professional. The tech was clean - was very careful due to Covid and had a mask on. The work they did was incredible and I am satisfied for with their service and repair. The price compared to 3 other bids I had was lo...

Description of Work
Electrical around the house

Perfect! the job was clean and the crews were friendly and covid 19 saffe

Description of Work
Rewire home

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

09/11/2020

I chose B.K. Electric because their diagnostic fee was not too high and they charge by the task instead of hourly. The other electrical contractor I communicated with charged way too much per hour, and probably would have cost 3 to 4 times as much in the end. They arrived on time, were curious and professional. Took some work to figure out which circuit was not working and why, but they did. Repac...

Description of Work
Trouble shooting an electrical circuit in my house. Replaced two old dimmers with Smart Dimmers

Category electrician,lighting,home automation

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

09/08/2020

Very responsive in getting out to look over job and give us a bid. Bid was a bit high for us, but we would consider them for future work.

Description of Work
Whole house rewiring, installing new panel.

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

08/07/2020

I called the contractor two times and left voice messages, both times. I did not receive any call back. I'm leaving a "C" rather than an "F" because I understand that these times of Covid-19 are difficult and don't want to cause too much anguish over this review. It is very unusual for an Angie's list listing to never call back.

Description of Work
I needed to have some outlets checked that a tenant had installed into the walls of my property.

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], thanks for the feedback although I didn't see a call coming in from you or a message. We have 5 people handling all incoming phone calls as they come in as well as a secretary who handles calls after hours. We also track every single call which helps us ensure we get back to everyone. We call all everyone back because we value the opportunity to service you! I'd like t...

08/06/2020

Went as planned. Only problem was I was told it would be about $145. It actually cost $210

Description of Work
Replace track lighting

Category lighting

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], thanks for the feedback! We appreciate and value your business as a new customer! I see that your scope of work changed and as a result the price did too... Feel free to give me a call if you need any help or have any questions/concerns. We'd love to help! Alexis Manager B.K. Electric Services, Inc. (310) 882-1182

Electric Panel Upgrade. House Rewiring. Circuit Breakers. Fuses. Electrical Troubleshooting. Electric Meter Conversion. Smoke Detector. Exit Signs & Emergency Lights. GFI & GFCI - Pool Lights. Electrical Code Corrections. Lighting. Recessed Lights & Track Lighting. Fluorescent Lighting. Landscape Lighting. Lighting Retrofit. LED Lights. Ceiling Fan.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal, Financing