Best Builders and Development, Inc.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2012

15260 Ventura Blvd STE 1200

Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Best Builders & Development is Fully Insured and Bonded. Continues to be Privately owned company serving mainly Los Angeles County. Our longevity is a testament to the level of service, personal attention and quality you get when you choose Best Builders & Development. We are a full service

10/16/2013

Rose R.

I had mixed feelings about this company. Some of the work they did was fantastic. I love my new kitchen, the design is beautiful. Everyone was very punctual and professional and the job finished on schedule. The tiles were put in well but some caulking was missing which has caused issues around the sink. Most of my issues involved the painters that the company hired for another job in a rental property I own. They accidently threw away a medicine cabinet that I needed to return, breaking the mirror. They did reimburse me for it, but it was a mistake that shouldn't have occured. The painting work seemed rushed. I do think that this company is a bit expensive. If I had to do this work again I would double check to see what was included. I felt like I paid for extras, out of pocket, that should have been covered by the contractors.

Description of Work
I hired Best Builders and Development, Inc. to put in laminate floors, install bathroom fixtures, install a pergella and do a complete kitchen remodel which included counters, tile work, flooring, and cabinets.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Dear [member name removed], First of all I would like to say that it was a great pleasure to work with you and we appreciate very much the business and the trust you gave in us. As you have mentioned on deferent occasions, we were one out of 7 to 10 companies you have interviewed for your projects, before making decision. We are very happy about the fact that you decided to work with us time after time for the last over 3 years. As I have mentioned in our telephone conversation, all our work is under full warranty and we are willing to fix anything related to our work till you are 100% satisfy and happy. All will be done at zero cost to you. We are deeply apologies for any inconvenience that it may have caused you and expecting to hear from ASAP to schedule a time to meet and address any issue.

08/20/2013

Bhasker V.

He came and gave me an estimate and he worked with me. I tried other companies, but they were very expensive. Best builders is very pleasant, and he has done a good job, and everything is to code. I am very happy with him. I know some things about construction, and he is giving me what I want. They gave me a fair price, and I see the work everyday. I can call him at any time of the day, and he calls me back.

Description of Work
I used Best Builders and Development, Inc. They did my garage, they are now doing my hardwood floor, patio and painting.

Category hardwood floor, home builders, interior painters, patios

08/16/2013

cecilia P.

I received 3 bids for this project. From the very first interview with Roei, a partner I was impressed with his ability to advise on some ideas to save money and make the kitchen more efficient, he was very professional and never pushed me. I hired him to start 7/31/13, he quoted 2 weeks, and it was completed in 2 weeks, and the cost was as quoted. This was one of the best renovation experiences I have had in the 40 yrs I have lived in this house. All the workers, were polite, on time, cleaned up after, and did really good work. I would hire Best Builders again for any home projects and recommend them highly to anyone else looking for a good experience in renovating any part of their home.

Description of Work
a partial remodel of my kitchen. adding new cabinets, new flooring, electrical/plumbing, installation of appliances

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling

04/25/2013

Firas B.

We interviewed three contractors from different sources, Aaron was not the least expensive but his quote was more inline with expected budget. We hired Aaron and started construction on our new home, demo was quick we were ready for new foundations within a week, then we went into re - framing of existing structure, framing of new structures, cabanas decks, patios, etc. 6 months later we moved into our new home. At every step Aaron and his team were available to help manage expectations and avoid mishaps. Thanks Aaron.

Description of Work
Demo and remodel of an existing 1100 sqft home and addition of 1700 square feet of new structures, rooms, deck, patio and cabana.

Category remodeling

04/09/2013

Emilia Y.

I believe that Best Builders is best at guiding customers who want most of the work done for them; i.e. design, blueprints, permits, initial selection of materials, etc... There are those, myself included, that don't mind the extra work in order to save $$$ and who already have a very clear idea of what they want. If you are of the former type of customer, then Best Builders may be the best contractor for the project.

Description of Work
While I did not have the opportunity to work with Best Builders, through no fault of their own, I would like to give this company a favorable review in terms of our initial contact. They were prompt, professional and knowledgeable. I gained a lot of insight and knowledge about my project from the start. It was through their initial estimate that I sought the funds needed for the project and I believe I will be right on budget.

Category remodeling

11/06/2012

Nicolas S.

They came to my house, I liked there presentation and professional approach. Everything they promised was delivered on time and within budget. They were quick, efficient and nice to work with. In general, it was a very good experience with a reliable company. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a quality work without someone who is trying to sell them something they do not need.

Description of Work
They refaced my kitchen cabinets, they replaced my counter top and sink. they installed for me a new tile floor in kitchen and completely updated the electrical to code. In addition they remodeled my master bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, remodeling, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

10/15/2012

jenna V.

Best Builders & Development did my kitchen and 2.5 bathrooms complete remodeling. I am a very picky customer not easy to please. I met with several different providers before choosing Best Builders for my project. I am very happy with the job they have done in my house. Their team and the owner are professional, easy to work with, flexible, always on time, always listened and considered all my requests. My kitchen and my bathrooms look incredibly beautiful, everything done within budget. I will defenitely recommend hiring Best Builders & Development for your project.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling 2.5 bathrooms

Category remodeling, home remodeling

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    SandyMan

I do stucco patches. I do not do large whole home stucco replacement.

House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

We do mostly residential projects.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Best Builders and Development, Inc.

How is Best Builders and Development, Inc. overall rated?

Best Builders and Development, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Best Builders and Development, Inc. open?

Best Builders and Development, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Best Builders and Development, Inc. provide

Best Builders and Development, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Does Best Builders and Development, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Best Builders and Development, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Best Builders and Development, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Best Builders and Development, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Best Builders and Development, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Best Builders and Development, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Best Builders and Development, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Best Builders and Development, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Best Builders and Development, Inc.?

Yes, Best Builders and Development, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Best Builders and Development, Inc. offer?

Best Builders and Development, Inc. offers the following services: All kinds of renovation, Remodeling (kitchens, Bathrooms, Interior & exterior remodeling) restoration and room additions, custom homes builders. Best Builders & Development is a full service construction and remodeling company. We do all kind of remodeling and renovation projects. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry. We remodel kitchens and bathrooms on a regular basis; we make our own custom cabinets in our own shop, all styles and colors of the highest quality.

Are there any services Best Builders and Development, Inc. does not offer?

We do mostly residential projects.