Attic Masters insulation Services

California: Contractors
09/30/2021

4620 Vesper Ave

Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Evergreen Attic Insulation is a one stop shop for all your attic needs. We provide a free estimate on any services required....

insulation (94)air duct cleaning (20)asbestos removal (4)HVAC Companies (6)

12/18/2020

Great. They came out within three days of requesting the quote. Quickly assessed the problem (same as another company did but in 1/5 of the time) explained the problem and solutions, quoted me a price that was 2k less than the other company while also doing more work. I wound up deciding to go with about half of the work (it all needs to be done but I can do alot of things myself), and they worked...

Description of Work
Attic Cleaning & Insulation Installation

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

12/05/2019

It was great. They worked efficiently, they were nice, they came on time, and I'm very satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
They cleaned my attic and put insulation.

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

11/22/2019

It went well. They were great people. They were clean, professional, timely, trustworthy, and they communicate well.

Description of Work
They removed, cleaned, sanitize, and replaced the insulation of my attic. They also replaced the duct vent.

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

11/22/2019

It went well. They did a very good job. They were very detailed, orientated, and had a great workmanship. They did a professional work and they cleaned after the work.

Description of Work
They replaced my air duct.

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

11/22/2019

It was good. They were on time and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They removed the air duct and put a new one.

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

10/11/2018

Crew showed up on time and worked hard. It would have been great if one of the workers wasn't constantly spitting all over my landscaping. Completely gross. And the crew would lean items such as ladders and vacuum parts against my house that compromised the stucco. I had to tell them 3 times to stop doing that. Since completion of the project, I have reached out to Attic Masters 3 times (1 via ema...

Description of Work
I replaced old attic insulation with new insulation

Work Completed On 07/01/2018

06/18/2018

Estimator quoted using the incorrect type of insulation. When the crew arrived to install, they had to leave and bring back the correct product. Then a half hour into the job, they had to leave again to buy staples when they ran out. There was a three man crew. One guy didn't work at all. The second guy sat in the room and looked at his phone the entire time. The third guy worked. A job I had been...

Description of Work
insulation of ceiling

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

04/19/2018

I had fire damage from the fires last year in the Burbank Hills. My attic had ash and needed to get cleaned up with the air ducts. The insurance company inspected the damage and made the recommendation. I researched and found Attic Masters. Through reviews and the work that I needed, I called them. Beni came and gave me an estimate that match my insurance estimate. The work was estimated to take 3...

Description of Work
Restoration from Fire (Ash) and clean up and install new installation

Category insulation,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

01/01/2018

Couldn’t tell you - I left 2 messages and didn’t get a call back.

Description of Work
We wanted the attic cleaned and the rodent access points blocked.

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

07/25/2017

Awesome! Was during a heat wave....had to be 130 degrees in that attic... and the go the job done!

Description of Work
Attic clean up and new insulation

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

Insulation removal & installation. Attic cleaning and sanitizing. HVAC duct replacement. Asbestos abatement. Radiant barrier installation. Attic air sealing and rat proofing. Attic fan installation. Air duct & dryer vent cleaning. Crawl space cleaning. Attic Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check