Attic Masters insulation Services

California: Contractors
09/30/2023

4620 Vesper Ave

Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Evergreen Attic Insulation is a one stop shop for all your attic needs. We provide a free estimate on any services required....

insulation (95)air duct cleaning (20)asbestos removal (4)HVAC Companies (6)

12/18/2020

Victor H.

i can only say good things about working with Attic masters. Great communication, They came on time, protected our floors and hallway from insulation dust, took pictures of the before and after for us so we can get the rebate. overall, very easy and stress free company to work with. I would definitely use again, it was a pleasure to work with true professionals.

Description of Work
Attic Cleaning & Insulation Installation

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

12/18/2020

Amanda H.

Great. They came out within three days of requesting the quote. Quickly assessed the problem (same as another company did but in 1/5 of the time) explained the problem and solutions, quoted me a price that was 2k less than the other company while also doing more work. I wound up deciding to go with about half of the work (it all needs to be done but I can do alot of things myself), and they worked with me to make that possible. By the time all was said and done it was completed in a 1/3 of the time, for half the money, with more work done, than the other company I quoted, all with the exact same warranties in place. Couldn't be happier and will definitely call them again if I need any more work done.

Description of Work
Attic Cleaning & Insulation Installation

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

12/05/2019

Erit K.

It was great. They worked efficiently, they were nice, they came on time, and I'm very satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
They cleaned my attic and put insulation.

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

Eric T.

It went well. They were great people. They were clean, professional, timely, trustworthy, and they communicate well.

Description of Work
They removed, cleaned, sanitize, and replaced the insulation of my attic. They also replaced the duct vent.

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Ankit K.

It was good. They were on time and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They removed the air duct and put a new one.

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

Ashwin S.

It went well. They did a very good job. They were very detailed, orientated, and had a great workmanship. They did a professional work and they cleaned after the work.

Description of Work
They replaced my air duct.

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

10/11/2018

John G.

Crew showed up on time and worked hard. It would have been great if one of the workers wasn't constantly spitting all over my landscaping. Completely gross. And the crew would lean items such as ladders and vacuum parts against my house that compromised the stucco. I had to tell them 3 times to stop doing that. Since completion of the project, I have reached out to Attic Masters 3 times (1 via email, 2 via phone messages) to call me as I need information and pictures from them to complete my local rebate information. Have never heard back. Why? Attic Masters sold me on "better crews" and "rebate help" and both have been nonexistent. Do the right thing and call me back!

Description of Work
I replaced old attic insulation with new insulation

Work Completed On 07/01/2018

06/18/2018

Laura M.

Estimator quoted using the incorrect type of insulation. When the crew arrived to install, they had to leave and bring back the correct product. Then a half hour into the job, they had to leave again to buy staples when they ran out. There was a three man crew. One guy didn't work at all. The second guy sat in the room and looked at his phone the entire time. The third guy worked. A job I had been told would take an hour and a half took five full hours. The dispatcher called later for payment and argued with me about what happened, despite the fact that he was not present and I was. Said I shouldn't be mad because the job got done eventually. Was not at all apologetic that I lost three extra hours of work due to their ineptness. Will never use this company again.

Description of Work
insulation of ceiling

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

04/19/2018

Dee M.

I had fire damage from the fires last year in the Burbank Hills. My attic had ash and needed to get cleaned up with the air ducts. The insurance company inspected the damage and made the recommendation. I researched and found Attic Masters. Through reviews and the work that I needed, I called them. Beni came and gave me an estimate that match my insurance estimate. The work was estimated to take 3 days but they were able to finish in 2 days. The quality of the instillation they use is high quality, and was recommended over the blown instillation. After the work was completed I was very happy with this. They also cleaned the garage from the debris. Armo who was on the job did an excellent job with his co-workers. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Restoration from Fire (Ash) and clean up and install new installation

Category insulation,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

01/01/2018

Ilyse D.

Couldn’t tell you - I left 2 messages and didn’t get a call back.

Description of Work
We wanted the attic cleaned and the rodent access points blocked.

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

Insulation removal & installation. Attic cleaning and sanitizing. HVAC duct replacement. Asbestos abatement. Radiant barrier installation. Attic air sealing and rat proofing. Attic fan installation. Air duct & dryer vent cleaning. Crawl space cleaning. Attic Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check