Aj'S Pet Shop & Grooming

With Angi since December 2009

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Offers by Surf City Termite & Pest Control on Angi
Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

Abbott Pest Control

We know how important it is for you to live and work in a pest free environment. We offer expert advice about all your pest control problems. We will initially give your home or commercial space a thorough pest inspection and then take appropriate measures to control any existing pests. Once completed we will design a pest control management program for your ongoing protection and peace of mind. To guard against insect, (including bees) bird or rodent (including gophers) infestations you need a complete personalized pest management system in place. By maintaining this program, you can control pests from your living or working environment. It makes no difference if you need residential pest control or commercial pest control, Abbott Pest Control will customize a program just for you. Pest infestations are a problem everywhere, but the climate of Southern California enables pests, of all types, to be a continuous concern. A pest management program can give you comfort and peace of mind 24/7, 365 days a year Whether you need residential or commercial pest control, we are the best pest control company out there. We are a local family owned business. We like the ability to cater to your needs. Don’t spend one more sleepless night. “Call us for what’s been buggin you!” PEST Control Handyman Services Available: · Attic Clean outs/ Sanitation Rodent Exclusion Work · Seal cracks and crevices where pests can get into your home. · Cut plants away from your house. · Remove stacks of newspaper, papers, bags, and cardboard boxes. · Eliminate moisture conditions and plumbing leaks. And much more….. For Quick Response Call or Text 805-914-9302

Offers by Abbott Pest Control on Angi

11/05/2015

Description of Work
Date of service 10-5-15.

04/12/2012

First timers get a $10 discount. I am allergic to my cats, so periodically I have them get baths. Many places do not groom cats, so it was a pleasure to go to a place that takes care of cats and did a great and thorough job -- including the nail clipping. They are at a convenient location, and the people were very nice. I highly recommend this place.

Description of Work
I went in to give my cat and bath and have his nails clipped. This is a storefront and not a mobile groomer.

12/25/2009

on time, great price and wonderful job. much better than petco or those large grooming places. they really taylor the grooming to your dog. my dog had dry skin and he was itchy and now he is better. he smells and looks great.

Description of Work
they are great at grooming. my dogs nails, coat, teeth are clean and fresh.