Aj'S Pet Shop & Grooming

With Angi since December 2009

Pacific Exterminator

Locally owned and operated, we are based in Ventura County. Pacific Exterminator was built out of a desire to better serve our local community after gaining experience from larger regional pest control companies. Our service area includes: Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Camarillo, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills & San Fernando Valley.

Handytech Termite & Pest Control Services

Handytech Termite & Pest Control Services is a small family owned business. Our techs have over 15 years experience using the best pest control solutions. We use products that have a minimal impact on the environment. Need an inspection today, we can be there. Over 80% of our business is sourced from referrals of satisfied customers. Call us today for a free termite inspection.

STEALTH ENVIRONMENTAL PEST MANAGEMENT

Family owned and operated for over 30 years. Full service Company for Mosquito treatments, Rat and Mice Exclusion and trapping, Animal Trapping, Bed Bugs, General Pest Control and Bee Keeping services. Home Inspection for Escrow, Rodent Removal and Exclusion, Animal Trapping of Skunks, Racoons, Opposums, Squirrels and Coyote.

11/05/2015

Description of Work
Date of service 10-5-15.

04/12/2012

First timers get a $10 discount. I am allergic to my cats, so periodically I have them get baths. Many places do not groom cats, so it was a pleasure to go to a place that takes care of cats and did a great and thorough job -- including the nail clipping. They are at a convenient location, and the people were very nice. I highly recommend this place.

Description of Work
I went in to give my cat and bath and have his nails clipped. This is a storefront and not a mobile groomer.

12/25/2009

on time, great price and wonderful job. much better than petco or those large grooming places. they really taylor the grooming to your dog. my dog had dry skin and he was itchy and now he is better. he smells and looks great.

Description of Work
they are great at grooming. my dogs nails, coat, teeth are clean and fresh.