Monterey Bay Computer Works

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2010

Computer Sales
Computer Training

Monterey Bay Computer Works specializes in both Windows® and Macintosh® environments, and has been proudly serving the Monterey Bay area for over twenty-five years! We sell computers and accessories, in addition to performing repairs and maintenance in-store and at your location. We are the only Apple® Specialist on the central coast, and carry the full line of Apple Computers....

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

02/04/2013

Elaine W.

Service representative on the phone was pleasant. When I brought my computer down to the store, the manager was attentive. I felt he took time to adequately evaluate my computer. Even though it took some time to check out the computer, he didn't charge for his time. My feeling was that this business and its employees were honest and sincere. No hard sell, thank goodness! I will only take my computer to them from now on.

Description of Work
Computer repair estimate

08/07/2012

Janel M.

They were very professional, hones, and friendly, very informative, answered all of our questions, really good customer service, which I tend to not expect in sort of a generation where I'm used to getting horrible customer service so when I get good customer service I'm really surprised by it. I was most impressed with I got at least three phone calls in one day updating me on the progress that he was making on the computer and the things he was finding and that was really important to me. The price was exactly what they said it would be and etc etc. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Monterey Bay Computer Works last week. They ended up removing a really bad virus that I had on my computer and they backed it up our computer on to an external hard drive that we purchased there. They installed a free anti-spyware and anti-malware and some software on the computer. They updated a lot of stuff basically I went in for a virus removal.

11/17/2011

Tom K.

They were very prompt and professional. They take pride in their work and I would use the anytime.

Description of Work
They repaired my laptop computer that the Apple store refused to service. They fixed the trackpad and reinstalled the system folder.

Category computer repair,computer sales

01/12/2011

Martin W. (Bill) M.

I haven't bought anything from them, but my son, who is a gamer, has. He has bought zillion-dollar computers from Monterey Bay Computer Works that are incredibly fast. If he ever had any issues with them he would take it to them. They would work with him and solve his problems. Their labor costs are very reasonable. They once let him ask questions about certain files that he wanted to save and so forth. They were willing to give him quality service and were very helpful. I have also bought a tower from them, but I don’t know if that was the deal or not. I'm going to take the computer in the garage to them to find out if it's dead or not. If it is, I need to get my hard drive transferred over to my portable hard drive.

Description of Work
We used Monterey Bay Computer Works for computer repair for my son.

Category computer repair

Apple Computers, Windows Computer, Computer Repair, Data Recovery, On-site Repair, Networking

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available