Angle Construction Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2012

54 Old El Pueblo Rd Suite A

Scotts Valley, CA 95066

Window and Door Sales and Installation. We have 5 installation crews all with 10 to 20 years experience. Free In-Home Consultation, Dual-Paned Window and Door sales and installation. Additional phone number - (831) 427-8147....

03/01/2019

carl B.

They did a good job - decent product - we received what we contracted for.

Description of Work
Windows Replaced

02/03/2019

Steve B.

Angle Construction is the worst kind of company. They made big promises, smiled while they took my money, and then completely pulled the rug out from under us and decided not to replace my windows. This was after I consulted with them and they cashed my deposit. Because of this the time line to my home remodel has been completely thrown off. It forced me to hold off other projects and cancel other jobs that needed to happen. They really put me in a bad spot. I would be very cautious about hiring them as they are not trustworthy.

Description of Work
This Company agreed to replace the windows in my home

Category replacement windows

After giving the estimate we send our measure tech to inspect all jobs for final Re measure, take photos and make notes upon arrival at the job site he noticed that the deck was unsafe and not enough room for our installer to replace a large picture window considering safety of our crew we called Mr. [Member Name Removed] that afternoon and expressed our concern and return his deposit back while on phone with Mr. [Member Name Removed] our manager apologies, Mr. [Member Name Removed] at that got very angry and used foul language and said I will ruin you 5 star rating, we take pride in our work and are always have taken care of our customer we always deliver what we promised and have never walked away from any job but our crew safety is important to us and would be to any business thanks

07/07/2018

dulce P.

Excellent company. Very professional, efficient and great quality work. Hassle free from day one. I can recommend them to anybody. Jimmy, Kelly, Dmitri, Denard and Rafael all did their jobs very well.

Description of Work
7 windows, 2 sliding doors and 1 garden window

Category replacement windows,doors

11/01/2017

Danae M.

Great! They were punctual, professional, explained their work and any issues along the way.

Description of Work
13 new Milgard windows throughout our house and 2 new sliders.

Category replacement windows,doors

07/02/2017

SHIRLEY P.

Although the final product worked out well, we had real issues initially with the sales representative. He came out and was very nice and we had committed to replacing all of our windows with a $1000 deposit. Then...nothing! We didn't hear from him although I sent him several emails. I needed some answers to a few questions, and had wanted a brochure of the patio door replacement...nothing that big. However, even after speaking with him on the phone, he never came through--no further calls or contact. After complaining, and asking to put a stop to our order, we were contacted by the manager and then had a really positive experience. The rating could have been a 5 all the way down except for that initial horrible experience. Now, we are happy with our windows, and are very pleased with the quality of the work that was done.

Description of Work
Had all windows in our home replaced with double pane Milgard windows, including our patio door. Total two sets of bay windows (living room kitchen), dining room, master bedroom and two additional bedroom. We did not need our masterbath window done (recently remodeled), nor our other kitchen window with a garden window (recently remodeled).

04/30/2016

Stephen B.

The job and performance of this company couldn't have been better. The measuring crew was out when promised, and the replacement crew as well. The entire project took just one and one half days, and our house was totally livable the entire time. Throughout the process, the construction office kept us informed of everything. Absolutely no surprises. The installer was very professional, and really knew his craft. Also, cleaned up meticulously after each window. When he left, it was if nothing had happened in the house, except we had beautiful, functional new windows. The quality of the windows themselves is excellent (Milgard). We couldn't be more please with the product, the service, our interaction with the office, and the price. Kudos to the Angle team, they know their business, and how to treat a customer!

Description of Work
Full house window replacement

01/05/2016

JOSE V.

Description of Work
We had 6 Windows installed and they were the company Milgard referred us to but are also on Angie's list. They did a good job. Very clean no mess. They were fast and everything went smoothly. Would never hesitate to hire them again.

10/29/2015

Kevan U.

Description of Work
Replaced all exterior windows and slidimg doors with basic MilGuard double pane windows. Beat Home Depot and one other small local contractors prices. One had a hidden internal scratch in the glass that wasn't visible until the sun hit it. That was a factory not installation error. They replaced it under waurantee within a week. Cleaned up after themselves well. Minimal to almost no touch up needed afterwards.

07/02/2015

Sarah P.

Provided a fair estimate and honored it a year later when I was ready to make the purchase. The windows were custom ordered and arrived early within the timeframe given. Installers were personable, punctual and fast. The entire process was really easy and hassle free. I absolutely love my new windows!

Description of Work
Removed old windows and installed new windows.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the vote of confidence!

12/09/2014

Ken B.

Installation was done all in one day, today by Dimitri and Josh. Looks great and we'll double check everything tomorrow as we were running out of daylight today. Feel very comfortable should we ever have a problem that Angle will be there to take care of it as promised. My wife and I are very glad we decided to go to the Home Show last month so that we could meet Ed from Angle. Patty in the office was great to work with since we had to reschedule a couple times to work around the rain. Great teamwork indeed!

Description of Work
Installed 7 new windows and 1 slider.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you.

10/14/2014

Henry K.

I was told they by Patty they would show in the afternoon. At 1202 they were in the driveway. They introduced them selves, looked at the work area and immediately began work. I was really impressed with their professional demeaner, they were clean and made sure that no debris was left and took the time to show and explain everthing that was done. I was really surprised as to the short time it took them to remove, replace and police the work area, inside and out. If ever I am in need of work of this nature, in the future, they will be the first I call.

Description of Work
They removed and replaced all (3) bedroom windows.

08/12/2014

Nancy B.

Description of Work
Replaced windows and screens. All went as planned.

07/28/2014

Brian R.

Very well! I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in windows and sliding glass doors.

07/01/2014

LLOYD P.

Second time used this contractor. First class service by a professional organization that met and exceeded customer requirements

Description of Work
Measured, ordered and installed 5 windows

03/19/2014

kit H.

I had all the windows in my townhouse replaced, and since the process was new to me, I had a lot of questions. Angle Construction answered them all. From start to finish, Angle Construction was courteous, professional and helpful. Their installation crew was efficient. They cleaned up as they went. The windows were installed in less than a day. I'd recommend Angle Construction in a heartbeat. Patty was the perfect point of contact. She made sure that the windows were orderly quickly and installed as soon as they came in. I appreciated her efforts on my behalf. Thanks Patty and Angle Construction.

Description of Work
Install windows

02/07/2014

David W.

They came out and gave an estimation for us. I am doing an addition, a very big one, they are basically doing replacement windows. I have a big structure, two story with windows and doors. I just feel I should go with another vender. They didn't know how to quote for the new windows. Their price is good, competitive. And the estimator was very courteous, professional. Their products are very good.

Description of Work
Angle Construction, Inc. gave us a proposal.

12/17/2013

Jade A E.

It went very well. They had a contract through Costco and they were the company that Costco used. They were economical. They didn’t try to snow us on any of the costs. They wrote down exactly what they were going to do. That’s what they did, nothing more, nothing less. They left the job clean and neat which I really appreciate. My communication with them was excellent.

Description of Work
We used Angle Construction to install 11 double paned windows for us.

06/18/2013

Jim S.

Went very well. They did the job quickly and efficiently and cleaned up the mess.

Description of Work
windows

01/04/2013

Kaya B.

Sales, installation and service were of excellent quality. They were very accommodating, prompt and interested in making sure that we were happy with the work at all stage.When there was a problem they came out and fixed it right away. They really worked with me on price with no sacrifice in quality.

Description of Work
They put in new Milgard replacement windows and a Milgard bay window.

ABA Windows Inc

We specialize in windows and doors! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! We also do all types of shower doors, from standard to Euro-designs with heavy glass. We cut mirrors to any size, and we do all types of glass replacements for homes and commercial. We keep pretty busy with making new screens or repairing your existing ones.

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

$100

Windows, doors upgraded & installed.

Window repair work on windows other than the ones we've installed.