Alpha Omega Electric

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2015

FREE 10 YEAR WARRANTY on all our work. We are a local family owned and operated full service residential electrical company. We have been servicing the community for the last 13 years. We are fully licensed and bonded and insured and back our work with our trusted warranty . All of our technicians are trained, background checked, and supervised for the first 4 years of employment to ensure they provide only the highest quality to our local community. We also support the local fire departments and non-profits annually....

Dollens Electric Corp

Dollens Electric Corp

Dollens Electric is a family owned and operated business. Our electricians specialize in panel upgrades, whole house rewiring, whole house fans, photovoltaic solar systems, lighting design, recessed lighting, retrofit, remodel and additions, electric vehicle charging stations, and electrical troubleshooting. Founded in 2005 we are a multifaceted provider of contracting services to San Jose and South Bay Area . During the past years we have added several services products to our offerings. We are now a significant provider of solar power systems to the foothill region of central California in Calaveras and Amador counties.

07/13/2019

Excellent! Josh was quick to respond to a quote request. He stopped by next day to give an estimate and was actually prepared to do the work if needed. We hired him on the spot and he did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install lighting fixtures and dimmer switch

06/07/2019

I am so committed with this company because they were so amazing. I really adored this company. They had a reasonable price, they were on time, and they got my callback right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some electrical work like fixed the wiring issue.

06/07/2019

They were the best. I tried some electrician before but this is the best. They give me estimated and I agreed for the estimate. They try to guide me for the whole process and explained everything to me. I'm pretty happy with the work that they did and every time I called them they respond me right away. They were always on time and they really know what their doing. This company give me a peace of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced some wiring on my house and put the dim light.

06/07/2019

Very good! They were on time, professional, very informative, and they had a good presentation. They were down to earth, clean, and very hands on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my electrical panel.

06/07/2019

They were very accommodating and they did a very good job. They were very personable and knows what their doing. I'm gonna used this company again and recommend them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put some security camera and replaced the outlet.

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

Electricians, Panel Replacements, Remodels, Fan installs, Security lighting, All residential jobs. New construction. Electric vehicle chargers

Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Check