We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Marin House Cleaning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2008

P.O. Box 2075

Sausalito, CA 94966

Marin House Cleaning is Marin's first ever Bay Area Green Business Program-certified cleaning business. We offer a completely nontoxic cleaning experience in every residence we service, resulting in a healthier home for your family while reducing the toxins that enter the Bay Area's environment. Our cleaning formulas are made in-house using natural ingredients such as vinegar and baking soda. We are insured, arrive in uniform, and inspect your home after each cleaning to ensure that every service has been comprehensively provided. We believe consistency of quality should never be an issue when it comes to house cleaning. Our business is centered on satisfying you, the client. We understand that you hire a housecleaning service so that you can focus on the things you love in life, and we make it our business to ensure that your experience is first class....

02/08/2016

Kathleen O.

Description of Work
They gave my house a thorough cleaning. I wish I could afford to get this done regularly!

04/10/2014

Roberta B.

This is the greatest service to clean my house I have ever used. They have always done everything we have asked. Marin HC is cordial, service-oriented, and makes your house immaculate.

Description of Work
Cleaned my entire house and did my laundry.

11/24/2013

donald B.

They were right on time. Deifi led a team of 4 cleaners. Worked diligently, allocated the work among themselves appropriately and finshed the job in 2.5 hours. Followed all instructions to a T. I was very impressed. While the price was not cheap, it seemed fair for the work performed.

Description of Work
Cleaned a 2 Bd, 2 Bath house, top to bottom, including windows inside and out.

04/22/2013

nancy P.

terrific

Description of Work
Be communicative and you will be heard-

01/15/2013

John C.

No cleaning services were performed

Description of Work
They have not responded to my request.!!

07/18/2012

Craig S.

I will continue to use them and would recommend them to others as well.

Description of Work
I use Marin House Cleaning for house cleaning services. They come out once a month.

05/13/2011

Candace D.

As they never contacted me. it didn't go at all.

Description of Work
I called twice, on two separate days, a Wednesday and a Thursday. I also e-mailed once on the first day. No response whatsoever, to any of my three attempts to book their services. I left specific messages about the service I needed and when I needed it.

03/10/2011

Craig S.

Two workers and a supervisor showed up. The work was thorough, fast and included some additional things that were beneficial. The supervisor went over the list to see that every thing had been done and done right. I decided to have them come in once a month to start with, maybe more later.

Description of Work
I first went to their web site and the service and price was exactly what they said it would be. LR, DR, K, 2BR,BR. They are local and bonded.

02/03/2011

Katherine C.

The price was fair for the amount of work that was done. They are a green house cleaning service, which was what I was looking for. They did a thorough job, not more or less than I requested.

Description of Work
They did basic housecleaning.

10/28/2008

Patrice G.

I thought that they were really nice people. They did a thorough job and in-depth job. I liked that they used green products. Their website gives specific prices.

Description of Work
I hired this company for five hours to clean my entire house. They cleaned the kitchen and four bathrooms. They cleaned five bedrooms, the living and front rooms. They moved things from the counters and cleaned underneath them.