Marin House Cleaning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2008

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Marin House Cleaning is Marin's first ever Bay Area Green Business Program-certified cleaning business. We offer a completely nontoxic cleaning experience in every residence we service, resulting in a healthier home for your family while reducing the toxins that enter the Bay Area's environment. Our cleaning formulas are made in-house using natural ingredients such as vinegar and baking soda. We are insured, arrive in uniform, and inspect your home after each cleaning to ensure that every service has been comprehensively provided. We believe consistency of quality should never be an issue when it comes to house cleaning. Our business is centered on satisfying you, the client. We understand that you hire a housecleaning service so that you can focus on the things you love in life, and we make it our business to ensure that your experience is first class....

Handy House Cleaning

The Cozy Home HK

Hello 👋 I’m interested in cleaning for you. I’m having 6 years experience and am a graduate of Maid Training Academy. Have references and many satisfied clients in the Bay Area. Have been cleaning in the San Francisco Bay Area professionally for six years. I have time for you. I’m loving to clean and do laundry 🧺 If you are looking for something permanent or if you need a move out or something else; let’s talk it over. I’m thoroughly reliable and am good with details. So, give me a call when you get to it, and we’ll see.

MARIA'S HOUSE CLEANING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE CHARGES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY.

02/08/2016

Description of Work
They gave my house a thorough cleaning. I wish I could afford to get this done regularly!

04/10/2014

This is the greatest service to clean my house I have ever used. They have always done everything we have asked. Marin HC is cordial, service-oriented, and makes your house immaculate.

Description of Work
Cleaned my entire house and did my laundry.

11/24/2013

They were right on time. Deifi led a team of 4 cleaners. Worked diligently, allocated the work among themselves appropriately and finshed the job in 2.5 hours. Followed all instructions to a T. I was very impressed. While the price was not cheap, it seemed fair for the work performed.

Description of Work
Cleaned a 2 Bd, 2 Bath house, top to bottom, including windows inside and out.

04/22/2013

terrific

Description of Work
Be communicative and you will be heard-

01/15/2013

No cleaning services were performed

Description of Work
They have not responded to my request.!!

Category house cleaning

Housecleaning. Vacuuming. Dusting. Mopping. Kitchen Cleaning. Bathroom Cleaning. Furniture Cleaning. Mirror Cleaning. Cobweb Removal. Clutter Removal. Bed Making. Sweeping. Load & Unload Dishwasher, Move-In/Move-out Cleanings.

Window Cleaning