SARATOGA KITCHEN & BATH

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2005

20430 SARATOGA-LOS GATOS RD

Saratoga, CA 95070

We at Saratoga Kitchen & Bath Design offer homeowners the ideal source for all of their home improvement and remodeling needs. We are a full service general contracting firm offering custom, semi-custom and modular cabinetry for your entire home. With the help of our expert design staff, you can create elegant, unique kitchens and bathrooms for a lifetime of enjoyment. Our design experts will present different design ideas. We have an almost limitless selection of materials, styles, and colors from which you can choose! We will provide an initial in-home consultation at no cost to you. We use the latest design technology to help make the planning and remodeling of your home easy and fun!...

06/06/2017

Jack G.

no committment as to work to be done was made at this time.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

11/08/2016

Carol T.

They did a whole bathroom from the studs to completion. They coordinated everything and I didn't have to worry about anything. This includes, fixtures, texturing and it was high quality. The only thing I did was choose the fixtures. They did outstanding work. They also did work in my closed office-they demolished it and took everything out. this was a big job because it was all built in. They replaced my entryway tile as well as the front doors. They contracted out the hardwood floor down the hall which had been carpet. They replaced some of the hallway molding, also floor molding in a bedroom. The person who coordinated it was amazing and trustworthy! Their tile guy is the best in the world! I won't use anyone else. They went above and beyond. I didn't have to worry about it while I was caring for my Dad. They would call and keep me updated, it was great communication. Darryl was the project manager for both of my homes. Another project; 6 months to 1 yr prior - he worked on my father's home. We decided to do 1 bathroom at a time because my father was ill. WE started in the small bathroom. They put in new floors, new vanity, sink, and fixtures. New bathroom tile, installation of mirrors, fans, accessories, painting, also had a brand new tub put in as well. They replaced insulation underneath the house that was completely wet. They did the molding on the baseboards too. Then, they did the master bathroom later. They knocked out a wall. WE redesigned for wheelchair accessibility. Put in a beautiful shower bench, surrounding ceramic tile floor, travertine counter tops. It's gorgeous! They removed the wallpaper and re textured the walls. Put in new drywall, painted. They replaced a window ledge that had been rotting. The most important thing to me was they worked around my Dad's schedule if he wasn't feeling up to having them there. That was very special to me. My Dad really liked talking to them. They provided that personal touch and were exceptional. I can't say enough nice things about them. They even offered to talk to the insurance guy to help negotiate for the work that was needed. Robert would come out and meet with the insurance agent. He would try to help because they know about construction and what needs done. They have their act together! If I do any other work, I will definitely go to them again. They can do it all!

Description of Work
I have 2 houses he did work on.

12/10/2013

michael P.

I visited their show room and talked to a very nice lady. She was very knowledgeable and gave us the information that we needed. It is close to where we live and they had the specific vendors that we were looking for. We went in to look around and get a quote. We have not decided what we are going to do yet. I would highly recommend them. They spent about half an hour answering our questions. They did a great job and I think that they were competitive on their price. They were very responsive. I would certainly consider them, if I can get my act together.

Description of Work
We went to Saratoga Kitchen & Bath showroom to look around.

09/24/2013

John G.

I took in instructions for the faucet and the sales person worked with the US distributor to determine the part we needed to replace the mixing mechanism. I was worried I would have to replace the faucet but with the new part the faucet is working like new. Price for the part was less than if ordered on-line and I could not tell from the on-line sites if I was getting the right part. I ordered the part and received it as promised in one week. My interaction was small but Saratoga Kitchen & Bath has a terrific show room and friendly helpful sales people.

Description of Work
Ordered parts for a 22 year old faucet.

06/03/2013

ERROL E.

We only bought shower fixtures and grab bars. Some of these items were special ordered, which they did promptly. Prices were reasonable and the personnel were very personable and responsive to our needs.

Description of Work
supply bathroom plumbing parts

11/21/2012

Janine C.

Contractor met with me and had unique ideas. I realized I was out of the league of this provider.

Description of Work
Contractor had ideas that were unique. I was not ready to move forward with his ideas.

07/27/2012

Susan F.

We used Los Gatos Plumbing Supply(connected W/Saratoga Plumbing) for our bath remodel supplies.Found Brad to be very helpful.

Description of Work
Bought bath vanity,mirror, and misc bath supplies.

11/26/2010

Tracy B.

They had the parts we needed the next day. As for the advice, I went in there knowing very little but left understanding enough to make the decisions we needed to make.

Description of Work
Purchased valves and kitchen sink. Also asked for advice on shower controls, heads, and faucets.

05/03/2010

April W.

They were great. They were very customer service oriented. We checked out a lot of different ones and went with someone with a lower price.

Description of Work
We contacted them for a kitchen remodel.

03/02/2010

SUZANNE S.

They have a beautiful showroom. The sales person was aggressive in his approach.

Description of Work
I went to look at their showroom for a possible kitchen and bathroom remodel.

Unique Plastering

If you are looking for a high quality stucco contractor, look no further than our Unique Plastering Team. We are a family owned business that started in the early 1990s. Our primary focus has been on quality, service and customer Satisfaction.

Offers by Unique Plastering on Angi
    Gruber Painting

When you are looking for the best professional painter for your home or commercial projects, Gruber Painting is your quality contractor of choice. With over 10 years experience, our painting craftsmanship shows in our quality work. From small painting projects to full interior and exterior painting, Gruber Painting brings your "dream" home or office to reality for you. Call Gruber Painting for your free estimate today.

Offers by Gruber Painting on Angi
    House Doctor Painting Inc

Your Bay Area Painting Company! Welcome to House Doctor Painting Inc we have been servicing the Bay area for over 28 years. Our company is fully licensed,and insured painting contractors and are able to take any painting challenges. We specialize in exterior, and interior painting of homes, duplexes, condos, town houses, Apartments, Rentals, commercial projects, Restore Victorian homes, and Home owner associations. See website for additional service areas. Additional phone - (925) 224-8797, (650) 265-4949.

Check, PayPal

FULL SERVICE GENERAL CONTRACTING, KITCHEN REMODELING, BATHROOM REMODELING, FINE CUSTOM CABINETRY, WHOLE HOUSE REMODELS, ROOM ADDITIONS