WILSON ROOFING

With Angi since December 2005

Rhinos Roofing is a family owned roofing company. Our owner has been actively serving residents of the bay area for 20 years, and our staff has over 20 years of experience in construction & roofing. Taking into account those years of experience, combined with our drive to get the job done right, our roofers are confident that you will be happy with Rhinos Roofing's services. Ranging from roof inspections to re-roofing & roof replacements, our company mission is to ensure customer satisfaction for all projects. Call our experienced roofers today for your free, no obligation quote and we're sure you'll see for yourself why Rhinos Roofing is the premier roofer for residential jobs in greater Vallejo area.

Since 1996, Second Generation Roofing Inc. has provided an array of premier roofing services in Petaluma, Calif. Our company is family owned and operated, and we have over 20 years of experience. Additional phones: (707) 765-8512 & (415) 459-7663.

We say it the same where everywhere we go. We're family and we started this business so our family could help your family protect some of your most important investments. We do all kinds of restoration, remediation, insurance, commercial, residential, flat and steep slope roofing. Whether it's spray foam, silicone, shingles, tiles or asphalt we have it covered. We're family owned and operated and we are your neighbors so send us an email, shoot a text or stop in and we will help find a solution.

12/15/2005

The shingles on our roof were wearing and 12 of them had cracked so we hired Wilson s roofing to come and fix it. The roof was in need of 12 new shingles so I thought Wilson s had replaced them with new ones. They charged me $350 dollars. A very efficient professional man came to do our gutters and noticed that my roof had some cracked tiles. He mentioned it to me and I told him I just had a compa...

Description of Work
There were about 12 tiles on our roof that needed to be replaced so we called Wilson s roofing.