The Garage Door Pros

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2010

The Garage Door Pros has earned a reputation for providing garage door installation and services to Sonoma and Marin Counties in the form of standard garage doors, commercial garage doors, wood garage doors, carriage style garage doors, garage door repairs and garage door installation that current customers have come to rely on. Proudly serving Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Windsor and surrounds since 1998....

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

Ace's Garage Repair & Installation Quality Garage Door Service & Repair Call now for same day service 408-888-8044 or 510-706-2144. Ace's Garage Doors specializes in homeowners like you from the Bay Area over to Sacramento. We focus on residential properties so that we can provide you the highest quality service. Unlike garage door companies that serve landlords and commercial buildings, we're experienced in dealing with problems specific to homeowners. For emergency service after hours is available for a fee.

At Door Pros Garage Door Company, residential service is our specialty. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with same day service with technicians available around the clock. Our expert technicians, focused on customer service, come to your home fully equipped with products by the leading manufacturers of the garage door industry ready to meet any of your garage door needs. Our family owned company takes pride in our work & our reputation, & that’s why we back everything we do. For over 15 years Door Pros has been providing residential repair & installation service you can trust.

03/26/2018

Pretty well overall. First team was on time and performed estimate. Several different teams had to visit site to complete the job. One team had only a motor but not springs. Another had springs but no motor. Neither had correct control button. Final team needed to adjust springs put in by first team, but eventually installation completed.

Description of Work
Replaced motor and springs

11/28/2016

Superb performance...very pleased with all aspects. Diagnosed problems quickly and repaired same day. Excellent vendor!

Description of Work
Garage door malfunction and new remotes set up.

Category garage doors

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working together again in the future. Thanks for choosing The Garage Door Pros!

12/31/2014

They were great. I liked their responsiveness, follow-up, and their price. My interaction with them was very good and the work they did turned out very good.

Description of Work
I have used The Garage Door Pros. They fixed my garage door.

Category garage doors

Thanks for sharing your experience, [Member name removed]. I am glad to hear you were happy with our services, professionalism and price. We look forward to working together in the future. All the best!

10/20/2014

Excellent!!! On time greats service.

Description of Work
New door

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, [member named removed]! We appreciate your comment and are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us!

04/16/2014

Everything about this experience was excellent except for the price. I made the mistake of shopping around -after- buying and saw that I was charged far more than average and expected. The opener itself can be purchased for less than $200 so it's hard to feel good about the total. The response time was very fast, the installer was very pleasant and efficient and gave me great operation and mainten...

Description of Work
Replaced garage door opener.

Category garage doors

[member name removed], I am glad to know that you were satisfied with our services. I apologize that the price was unexpected and higher than you had estimated. We pride ourselves on being quick to respond and easy to work with. If you have additional concerns, please contact me, Louie, the owner, directly.

Garage Door Repairs, Garage Doors, Custom Garage Doors, Doors, Home Remodels, New Construction, Commercial Garage Doors, Garage Door Upgrades, Broken Garage Doors, Custom Doors, Custom Wood Doors, Door Repairs, Garage Door Openers, Garage Door Opener Repairs, Garage Door Replacements, Aluminum Garage Doors, Standard Garage Doors, Residential Garage Doors, Remodels, Wood Garage Doors, Wood Doors, Windsor Garage Doors, Garage Door Estimates, Carriage Style Garage Doors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal