TeeVax Home Appliance Center

Founded 1949 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

422 Wilson St.

Santa Rosa, CA 95401

TeeVax Home Appliance & Kitchen Center provides Santa Rosa residents with top of the line appliances and kitchen design. We sell and service the best, major appliance brands you know and trust. We also offer installation, so we’re with you from start to finish. Call us when you need service on your

05/04/2016

Alicia C.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home remodeling

07/02/2015

Angela F.

Wanted to avoid big box and keep money local. But the customer service was sorely lacking! Learned my lesson will not be going back. As a small business owner I am not going to be to detailed.

Description of Work
Sold and installed washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher.

Category appliance repair, home remodeling

02/24/2015

William F.

We've used TeeVax for years for appliances and knew they had a kitchen design department. So when we decided to finally remodel our kitchen, we started working with them on the project. We did make inquiries to the other designers in the area, but quickly zeroed in on TeeVax. Working with their designer, Joyce, we went through an exhausting but pleasurable project to perfect the plan for our kitchen. It took us over a month to make the decisions we needed to do to insure the design is what we wanted. Once we had our plans nailed down, we set the start date for our project a few weeks out. The crew showed up on time and went to work gutting our old kitchen. We had a closet in the corner of the kitchen that we were taking out to make the kitchen larger and the team discovered some framing issues that they fixed for us. The entire project took 5 weeks and was well worth the effort. We're delighted at the results of this project. We highly recommend TeeVax for you kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen Remodel. Gutted the kitchen down to the studs, enlarged the kitchen by removing a corner closet, fixed some structural framing problems with our home and installed all new cabinets, countertops, appliances, and lighting.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home remodeling

04/03/2014

Joseph N.

I had purchased a stove from TeeVax about 3 years ago for a competitive price. I try to patronize local small establishments whenever possible. TeeVax has been in Santa Rosa forever. The stove has been great, but it has a slight design flaw that has vents in the front door that allow food to fall into the vents. It needs cleaning quite often and I was hesitant to take the door apart. TeeVax told me they would be able to clean it and if I took the door off and brought it in, it would save me money. I did that and the charge was reasonable. When I returned I did find the cleaning was not adequate, and the inside of the door's glass was still dirty and streaky. When I brought that to their attention, they remedied that and all was good. I have also purchased my washer and dryer from TeeVax and am totally satisfied. They were timely on their installation and it is a good product.

Description of Work
I brought in a door from my oven to be cleaned.

Category home remodeling

Thank You for your review. I do apologize for it not being cleaned properly the first time. I have noticed on most all ranges that they have a vent at the top of the door to allow air flow and keep the glass from getting too hot. I have seen your door issue before and mention to the manufacturers whenever I can, hopefully they will improve future designs. Thanks Again Pat Montague

02/16/2014

Trudie F.

Washer and dryer installation went smoothly, including that a couple connections that had to be changed from the previous washer and dryer. They tested everything, but the first time we did a full load, water flowed from the back. They cam right out and did some troubleshooting. Turns out our plumbing was so old that it couldn't handle the high rate of water coming at it. Called a plumber and he replaced the pipes. Voila: No more problems. Everything running fine for the last couple of years. Dishwasher: the sales person recommended just what we needed and didn't try to upsell. Installation went without a hitch. Most recently, I purchased all new kitchen appliances for a remodel. Haven't been delivered and installed yet. They are holding everything until our contractor is ready for them. I wouldn't have gone back to TeeVax if I had any doubt that they will do a great job.

Description of Work
We buy all of our appliances from TeeVax. Great service and selection. Always do a great job with installation, including handling unexpected surprises.

01/28/2014

stephanie M.

I'm going to try the suggestions and if they still don't solve the problem, I will definitely call this company and have them do the service. And I will update this review.

Description of Work
Gave me several suggestions I could try on my dishwasher myself before having them come out and service it. As a single women that knows nothing about appliances, they could have easily scheduled me, come out and charged me. They did not have to give me those suggestions.

01/22/2014

Robert A.

In March of 2013 (I don't remember the exact date) my wife and I bought a washer, dryer, refrigerator, gas range with a convection oven and a convection microwave and hood combination. They were new appliances that we purchased to replace older ones in a house we had just bought. Tee-Vax delivered and installed the appliances and hauled off the old ones. We also purchased new fixtures for the kitchen sink which they installed. They were prompt, courteous and efficient.

01/21/2014

William F.

All top quality at a fair price. |Great service at a fair price as well. | |Next, we'll be working with them on a kitchen remodel

Description of Work
We have previously purchased all our appliances at TeeVax: Washer, Dryer, Oven, Cooktop, Fridge, Dishwasher, and vent hood. |We've also used their repair service, both under warranty and outside warranty.

Category appliance repair, home remodeling

01/17/2014

William F.

As of this purchase, every major appliance in our home was purchased from them: Kitchen and Laundry. They have an excellent selection, great advice, fantastic after sales installation and service, and they are nice folks too! They're a quality, locally owned operation. We highly recommend them. We're now just starting to work with them on our Kitchen Remodel.

Description of Work
Our latest purchase from TeeVax was a 4 door/drawer Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Fridge.

Category appliance sales

Wine Country Remodel

We are a Family Owned and Operated business with over 25 years experience. Established in 2009 we hold a General B license as well as C33 painting and RRP lead Certificate. We specialize in Remodels & Additions with all around skills and knowledge. Our # 1 Concern and Obligation is to our Customers.

America's Dream HomeWorks

America's Dream HomeWorks Is A Family-Owned Full Service Home Improvement Contractor In California Offering Complete Home Remodeling Services. We Help Homeowners And Property Owners With All Of Their Home Improvement Needs. With The Professional Knowledge And Vast Resources, We Are Able To Provide Our Customers With The Best Products, Unmatched Customer Service And Affordable Prices. Secondary Phone: Secondary 916.739.0996

Offers by America's Dream HomeWorks on Angi
    Atrisco construction

Projects big or small New construction Addition Kitchen Bathrooms Windows And much more

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Appliance Service on most products including, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher,Range, Cooktop, Natural or Propane Gas and Electric, Kitchen & Bath Design come talk to one of our designers

Dryer Vent Cleaning but we can recommend someone