Northbay Roofing & Gutters Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2007

Roofing since 1966, we are a family-owned business specializing in installing and repairing roofs and gutters. As a licensed roofing contractor, call us for all your roofing needs! Whether composition shingles, TPO, PVC roofing, netak or flat roofs We repair and more. We do both roofing and gutters. Our long-term success depends entirely on recommendations from our loyal customers....

Sierra Soft Wash

Don't damage your roof or siding with pressure washing! Soft Washing is the correct way to remove organic growth and stains from your roof or siding. We will always go above and beyond for our customers and we offer discounts to seniors and new customers. Give us a call today for a free inspection and quote and to learn more about soft washing! *Additional reviews and referrals are available upon request. Thanks for supporting our small family business! -SSW We specialize in exterior cleaning. We are a full service company that offers pressure washing and soft washing. Soft washing is a cleaning method using low pressure and specialized solutions to safely remove mildew, bacteria, algae and other organic stains from roofs and building exteriors. Some of our cleaning services include: roofing, siding, solar panels, windows and surface cleaning of concrete, pavers and rock.

Geo's Window Cleaning

We have 25 years in the Window Washing business, we offer power washing, Residential Window Cleaning, Commercial Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, and chemical clean for stained windows. Call today for a free estimate!

Dry Tech Construction

We say it the same everywhere we go. We're family and we started this business so our family could help your family protect some of your most important investments. We are Bonded, licensed, insured and backed by the major manufacturers. We do all kinds of roofing, siding and gutters, restoration, remediation, insurance claims, commercial, residential, flat and steep slope roofing. Whether it's spray foam, silicone, shingles, tiles, metal or asphalt we have it covered. We're family owned and operated and we are your neighbors so send us an email, shoot a text or stop in and we will help find a solution. Female Owned and Family Operated - Protecting your family, your home and your investments with quality workmanship and manufacturer warranties.

Offers by Dry Tech Construction on Angi

02/22/2019

Ben R.

They fixed one leak and we haven't had a problem with it so far so its pretty good. I'll be having them do more work for me in the future.

Description of Work
They started off doing gutter cleaning and then they found other problems during their inspection on the roof.

02/22/2019

Cindy S.

Absolutely wonderful. The roofer bent over backwards trying to accommodate us. He was just very helpful and with dealing with the HOA.

Description of Work
They did a full roof replacement. They had to take out the shingles and put on plywood roofing.

01/03/2019

Donna F.

They fixed the hole in the roof and also performed roof maintenance. The roof looks like brand new. They were very professional, punctual and a good price. I would hire them again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Leak fixed on roof

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,roof cleaning

11/08/2018

Kayt Z.

They were able to accommodate getting the job done quickly.

Description of Work
They did a full roof installation.

02/27/2017

Julie T.

I contact Northbay in mid-November and received a response back at the end of November. A representative came out to inspect the leak and never went on the roof. I received a proposal for roof maintenance for over $1500.00 which included maintenance for skylights I didn't have. Clearly it was a form proposal. I was then told they could not get to my job until Spring unless I paid for an emergency roof repair for $950, which I did. The first time they did the repair it did not fix the leak. I was assured that the work performed was under warranty and they would come back and fix for no charge. The second time they came out to fix the leak it actually leaked worse. Finally, I was told that I needed a new fitting for an additional $500 to fix the leak. $1500 later I finally got the leak fixed over a three month period. Yes, I understand that this was a bad winter and yes, I understand they were busy. Basically I was left with the understanding that any work done by this company will start at $1500 and go up from there.

Description of Work
Needed a leak fixed up against my chimney

07/21/2016

Anne H.

They were prompt each day, went to work, were very responsive and accommodating. All my questions were answered. I deal with many contractors doing repairs on my house. This group stand outs as professional, and good guys. I found them on the internet, without any referral. I got lucky. I have never written a recommendation before.

Description of Work
Replaced all gutters, and there were a lot.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Robert B.

The job went well, and was completed on time. This motely looking crew of hard workers, knows what they are doing. This was a difficult job with lots of angle cuts, and they did whatever they needed to do to get the job done. Called them back after the first rain to make some minor exterior drip edge adjustments on the flashing and gutters, which they addressed promptly.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters on Geodesic dome home. A very challenging job, that other service providers turned down.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Laurie W.

NORTHBAY was very professional. They arrived when they said they would and finished when they said they would. Unloaded all the stuff and got right to work. Arriving the next day and got right to work. Before leaving each day they cleaned up for the day. (I love that, we have had people do things for us and leave huge messes for us to clean up)Next day the same. Before leaving they went over all over with a magnet searching for any lost nails. You would never even know we had our roof replaced, by looking at our yard. Such good workers we were very impressed. We were in the midst of a heat wave. Can you imagine how hot it was, yet there they were. THANK YOU NORTHBAY ROOFING GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
North bay roofing and gutter, took off our roof, replaced the sheeting that needed replacing and the roof itself.

Mary S.

Arrived on time, very professional attitudes, explained process, very efficient with their time, cleaned up all areas, and reviewed work performed. Extremely pleased with the service, install, and staff; product looks fabulous!

Description of Work
Removed old gutters and downspouts; replaced with new, seamless, gutters and downspouts.

07/20/2014

HANG N.

Rip off artist! I was provided a quote 2.5x above the other bidders.

Description of Work
I called NorthBay Roofing & Gutters to install new gutters for my home. The person who helped me was on-time, but almost immediately tried to intimidate me of all the work he would have to do, and quoted me roughly $4,000.00. Seriously, in the age of the internet, I'd already researched the average cost for my zip code which averages $1300-1500 including removal and installation. I had two more competitors to complete the bids, and they were no where outlandish as this company. Please don't try to insult your customer's intelligence.

Northbay Roofing & Gutters Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2007

887 Sebastopol Rd Building A

Santa Rosa, CA 95407

New Roofs for Composition Shingle, Metal, Torch Down, & TPO, Emergency Roof Leaks, Roof Repair/Maintenance, Tile Roof Maintenance & Roof Inspections. Gutter Cleaning, Maintenance, Repairs, Gutter Inserts & All New Gutter System Install

New Tile Roofs