Northbay Roofing & Gutters Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2007

887 Sebastopol Rd Building A

Santa Rosa, CA 95407

Roofing since 1966, we are a family-owned business specializing in installing and repairing roofs and gutters. As a licensed roofing contractor, call us for all your roofing needs! Whether composition shingles, TPO, PVC roofing, netak or flat roofs We repair and more. We do both roofing and

02/22/2019

Ben R.

They fixed one leak and we haven't had a problem with it so far so its pretty good. I'll be having them do more work for me in the future.

Description of Work
They started off doing gutter cleaning and then they found other problems during their inspection on the roof.

02/22/2019

Cindy S.

Absolutely wonderful. The roofer bent over backwards trying to accommodate us. He was just very helpful and with dealing with the HOA.

Description of Work
They did a full roof replacement. They had to take out the shingles and put on plywood roofing.

01/03/2019

Donna F.

They fixed the hole in the roof and also performed roof maintenance. The roof looks like brand new. They were very professional, punctual and a good price. I would hire them again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Leak fixed on roof

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, roof cleaning

11/08/2018

Kayt Z.

They were able to accommodate getting the job done quickly.

Description of Work
They did a full roof installation.

02/27/2017

Julie T.

I contact Northbay in mid-November and received a response back at the end of November. A representative came out to inspect the leak and never went on the roof. I received a proposal for roof maintenance for over $1500.00 which included maintenance for skylights I didn't have. Clearly it was a form proposal. I was then told they could not get to my job until Spring unless I paid for an emergency roof repair for $950, which I did. The first time they did the repair it did not fix the leak. I was assured that the work performed was under warranty and they would come back and fix for no charge. The second time they came out to fix the leak it actually leaked worse. Finally, I was told that I needed a new fitting for an additional $500 to fix the leak. $1500 later I finally got the leak fixed over a three month period. Yes, I understand that this was a bad winter and yes, I understand they were busy. Basically I was left with the understanding that any work done by this company will start at $1500 and go up from there.

Description of Work
Needed a leak fixed up against my chimney

07/21/2016

Anne H.

They were prompt each day, went to work, were very responsive and accommodating. All my questions were answered. I deal with many contractors doing repairs on my house. This group stand outs as professional, and good guys. I found them on the internet, without any referral. I got lucky. I have never written a recommendation before.

Description of Work
Replaced all gutters, and there were a lot.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Laurie W.

NORTHBAY was very professional. They arrived when they said they would and finished when they said they would. Unloaded all the stuff and got right to work. Arriving the next day and got right to work. Before leaving each day they cleaned up for the day. (I love that, we have had people do things for us and leave huge messes for us to clean up)Next day the same. Before leaving they went over all over with a magnet searching for any lost nails. You would never even know we had our roof replaced, by looking at our yard. Such good workers we were very impressed. We were in the midst of a heat wave. Can you imagine how hot it was, yet there they were. THANK YOU NORTHBAY ROOFING GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
North bay roofing and gutter, took off our roof, replaced the sheeting that needed replacing and the roof itself.

Robert B.

The job went well, and was completed on time. This motely looking crew of hard workers, knows what they are doing. This was a difficult job with lots of angle cuts, and they did whatever they needed to do to get the job done. Called them back after the first rain to make some minor exterior drip edge adjustments on the flashing and gutters, which they addressed promptly.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters on Geodesic dome home. A very challenging job, that other service providers turned down.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Mary S.

Arrived on time, very professional attitudes, explained process, very efficient with their time, cleaned up all areas, and reviewed work performed. Extremely pleased with the service, install, and staff; product looks fabulous!

Description of Work
Removed old gutters and downspouts; replaced with new, seamless, gutters and downspouts.

07/20/2014

HANG N.

Rip off artist! I was provided a quote 2.5x above the other bidders.

Description of Work
I called NorthBay Roofing & Gutters to install new gutters for my home. The person who helped me was on-time, but almost immediately tried to intimidate me of all the work he would have to do, and quoted me roughly $4,000.00. Seriously, in the age of the internet, I'd already researched the average cost for my zip code which averages $1300-1500 including removal and installation. I had two more competitors to complete the bids, and they were no where outlandish as this company. Please don't try to insult your customer's intelligence.

09/18/2013

Merrill C.

I called and setup an appt for an estimate on gutter replacement. The guy showed up on time, but he made me feel uncomfortable immediately. I brought him around to show him the bad gutter and he said oh that is a long piece of gutter and he will have to talk to his boss about a proper estimate and left. I called back twice to see the status and no one ever called me back. I shouldn't have to harass people for services and I think he was disappointed I didn't want to do my whole house. The previous owners let a tree rot in one side of the house so the others are fine.

11/01/2011

George M.

I called and set up an appointment to have an estimate for replacing my gutters. An estimator showed up on time and was very professional. I was told his boss would call, email and or send me an estimate in the mail on wednesday. It would take him 2 days to complete the estimate. I didn't have any issues up to this point. However, 2 days rolled around and I never heard anything from them. I decided to call them at the end of the week to see if I could talk to someone and get the estimate over the phone. I figured that since I took off 2 hours of my work day so they could come out and give me an estimate I would want them to hold up their end of the bargain. I left 2 separate messages on 2 separate days and never heard anything back from them. I finally got a call back from them and they emailed it to the wrong email address. Not sure why they didn't follow up the first time... hmmm...

Description of Work
I wanted to have all the gutters replaced on our condo.

07/01/2009

KERRY D.

When my painter was power washing the house, he cleaned out the gutters and to my horror found the old gutters around the top story of the house had rusted out -- they looked like Swiss cheese! So I got a few bids for the job -- one from the company that had done gutters for me on the first floor of the house, another I chose from phone book, and one, Northbay, was recommended by a neighbor. I ended up picking Northbay, an easy choice as it turned out -- Northbay had a far better estimate than the others being about $400+ less for the same or better quality gutters than the others offered. Damien Cesena, the owner, came out and gave me a lot of good information, explained the job and the products I could choose with pros and cons. He was a very nice fellow. He got a written estimate to me quickly as promised, although he told me the price before leaving my house. The fellows installing the gutters showed up exactly when scheduled, they were very polite, pleasant, and got the job done in no time. The gutters look great! One tiny, tiny thing was that we noticed some fingerprints on the gutters after they left -- I called them, they were nice and more apologetic than they needed to be -- and someone came by in a very timely manner to wipe the gutters down. I would definitely call them again and probably will do so and have them do some maintenance on the older gutters I still have. It's so nice to find people these days that actually do the job they say they will, do it well, and all runs smoothly! I'll recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
Removed existing rusted out gutters and disposed of them and installed new 5-1/2 inch fascia style, pre-painted white, seamless steel gutters, about 160 linear feet

10/11/2007

Marilyn T.

The two workers showed up on time, were friendly, easy to talk with, and worked hard for an hour and half. We also had significant bird poo and that was removed from the roof as well. Our next door neighbors had their gutters cleaned, and paid twice the price from another company a Realtor recommended.

Description of Work
They cleaned and snaked all downspouts. They sealed all seams, corners, end caps, and drop outlets using a premium sealant. They repaired or replaced any broken straps or supports. They thoroughly cleaned and disposed of all debris from their work.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

D Construction

Hi, local gutter pro/ roofer here ready to show you how a professional can get a job done at expert level with amazing detail and quick as a flash. For any seamless gutters/ roofing call me with any question or concerns! (707)480-7199

Geo's Window Cleaning

We have 25 years in the Window Washing business, we offer power washing, Residential Window Cleaning, Commercial Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, and chemical clean for stained windows. Call today for a free estimate!

VR Gutter Maintenance

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in gutter services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

New Roofs for Composition Shingle, Metal, Torch Down, & TPO, Emergency Roof Leaks, Roof Repair/Maintenance, Tile Roof Maintenance & Roof Inspections. Gutter Cleaning, Maintenance, Repairs, Gutter Inserts & All New Gutter System Install

New Tile Roofs