Mister Sparky

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2012

Mister Sparky is an electrical service company located in Santa Rosa, CA. Our electricians offer residential electrical services throughout Sonoma, Marin, Napa and Solano counties. Whether you are looking to upgrade your indoor lighting, rewire your home or need prompt electrical repairs, we can send out a professional electrician immediately. We are located at 1400 Petaluma Hill Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95404, but you can schedule service at (707) 723-4066. 24 hour emergency service is available....

E Fitzgerald Inc

With over 25+ years of professional electrical experience, we are here to address all your electrical needs.

Peter Ellis Construction

We are general and electrical contractor's and we have been in business since 1985. We are courteous and respectful and professional. We go the extra mile to satisfy our customers, We are available 24 hours a day for emergencies

LoDolce Electric

After working for the family business for 15 years, I decided it was time to branch out on my own. Giving a product that my customers are proud of and can rely on was what my father taught me. I intend to keep it the foundation of my company. We have a small but efficient team that keeps up on all the latest building codes and styles. The diverse knowledge of our staff allows us to do everything from lighting design, home theater, solar systems and motor control panels. No job is too small or big. Give us a call today!

10/18/2016

Category lighting

11/14/2014

they were highly professional, respectful and very hard working.

Description of Work
replaced old electrical panel with new panel, installed new indoor wiring and Sonos sound system

06/04/2014

Very well.

Description of Work
Rewired lights in the kitchen of a condominium.

08/15/2013

Set up an appointment to have an assessment of our problem with the circuit breaker tripping when our oven went on. They were supposed to arrive between 1-5 PM. My wife called around noon to confirm the appointment and give directions (due to a common GPS problem getting to our house). We waited and called just before 5 PM when our serviceman still hadn't arrived. We were cut off during the call a...

Description of Work
Failed to show up at scheduled appointment despite their "guarantee" to be on time.

12/10/2012

Dave is professional, respectful, timely, polite and friendly. The work he did for me was exceptional, neat and the cost was reasonable! I feel safe in my new (40 year old) home. I will definitely call him again when I am ready to do more projects that involve electrical work. I couldn't have dreamed for a better experience with an electrical contractor. My brother is an electrical engineer and co...

Description of Work
Dave Pogue replaced the main electrical breaker, the antiquated electrical panel and installed my new chandelier. He also answered my incessant questions, and even installed a new light fixture outside my front door (since I couldn't get the screw loose). He went way beyond what was necessary or expected.

Category electrician

Electrical Repair, Circuit Breaker, Electrical Panel Repair, Electrical Wiring, Generators

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available