Lunt Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

California: Contractors
08/31/2023

PO Box 6299

Santa Rosa, CA 95406

We are a second and third generation business located in Sonoma County since1982. We sell York, Bryant and Goodman products . We service all brands. We are a York Liberties Dealer....

HVAC Companies (24)

06/16/2018

Joe P.

I have used Lunt Heating and Air Conditioning for various repair and maintenance problems of my 19-year-old HVAC systems. I have always found them to be competent, honest and professional. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
repair and maintenance of HVAC systems

Work Completed On 06/16/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your continued business and for taking the time to post a review. Mark

07/18/2017

Bruce A. K.

Excellent work, honest, trustworthy

Description of Work
A/C repair

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

03/18/2016

Christopher C.

After receiving 4 estimates for the work, I chose Lunt Heating because of their expertise and reasonable cost for the work they were to perform. They hooked me up with a BayRen rebate, which meant installing top quality ductwork and several days of testing, and in the end it was very much worth it. When there was a slight mishap on the ceiling, they contacted a contractor right away who repaired it quickly and expertly. I was kept apprised the whole time as far as progress on the job. My new furnace and the area it occupies looks so much better now. I could not have madea better choice. Mark and Sam are a great team.

Description of Work
Replacement of furnace and ductwork

Work Completed On 03/10/2016

Thank you very much for having the confidence in our work and choosing us to install your project. Mark and Sam Lunt

09/07/2015

Reginald R.

Mark was prompt, courteous, and professional. He inspected our existing central air system and provided estimates for a couple of A/C options. We decided to hold off on the project at the time and prioritize other house work, but we would consider hiring Lunt in the future.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for adding A/C to existing central air system.

Work Completed On 08/25/2015

[Member name removed]: Thank you very much for the positive review. Please contact us in the future if you want to move forward. Mark and Sam Lunt

07/05/2014

Carol D.

I am very satisfied with the service this company provided. I was afraid I'd have to replace the furnace. Instead, I was given options which included a replacement motor of good quality, and was also able to get programmable thermostat which works well (I've had 2 in the past which were unreliable and hard to program). Both the motor and the thermostat have been reliable since installation in February 2014, and it's great to have a quiet blower motor now. I was very impressed with the experience with this company and would not hesitate to have them do work for me again.

Description of Work
Replaced noisy motor on heating unit.

Work Completed On 02/26/2014

06/27/2014

lisa A.

He was very quick, he was nice, he was professional and he got everything taken care of. There was a new issue after he fixed the unit and he came out right away on the same day and fixed that too.

Description of Work
I used Lunt Heating & Air Conditioning a month ago.

Work Completed On 05/13/2014

05/13/2014

Steven S.

We were pleased with the Lunt for their customer service. Scheduled an appointment the day after we called. Service tech showed up on time and completed repairs with an hour. Did a check on the whole system too. AC up and running again.

Description of Work
Repair faulty electrical connection in air conditioning compressor.

Work Completed On 09/09/2013

04/01/2014

stephanie M.

Called Lunt and my info was taken down, someone got back to me within 15 minutes and were at my house that day, within a couple of hours. It was January, freezing and my heater was not working at all, so much appreciated. They were not 100 percent sure why it was not working, explained the different possibilities, and what they recommended. They were very patient and thorough in explaining how my heater works etc. I went with their advice, they replaced a part and my heater has been working perfectly since, and it is now several months later. They did quote me one price for the part, and when I received the bill the part was $20 more. I called and they said that was correct, the quote was not incorrect. Oh well, I paid it, and felt it was worth it for the quick and prompt service. I would definitely have them back to do more work. ####I just realized I somehow put "no" in the "would you hire again" box, this was in error, so sorry, I would hire again.

Description of Work
Came out to my house and replaced a part for my wall furnace, got it working properly again.

Work Completed On 01/16/2014

[Member name removed] Thank you for the review. I hope we can be of assistance in the future.

03/27/2014

Bruce A. K.

He does good work and his fees are reasonable.

Description of Work
I have used Lunt Heating & Air Conditioning Inc a couple of times; once to fix the AC and then recently the thermostat.

Work Completed On 12/10/2013

Mr. [member name removed]: Thank you for the review. Please don't hesitate to call if you need help with your repairing or replacing your heating and cooling equipment in the future. Mark and Sam Lunt

02/18/2014

Judith L.

Mark Lunt installed a new programmable thermostat for me, then checked to be sure my heat and a/c units were working properly. Didn't try to sell me on anything which I think is a sign of a trustworthy company. He communicated promptly, was on time and very professional and even replaced my filters for me. Would definitely go back to him for the additional work needed when the time comes!

Description of Work
Thermostat installation and system check

Work Completed On 02/18/2014

Thank you for the initial call and the review. We do our best analyze the situation and recommend options as needed. Please call us in the future if we can be of further assistance. Thank You, Mark Lunt

Installation, service and repairs of heating & AC systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available