Creative Exteriors Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

300 los alamos 102

Santa Rosa, CA 95409

Been in business since 2009. Serving the Bay Area, Sacramento and Foothills of Northern California. ...

decks & porches (23)siding companies (8)woodworking (7)door installation (4)fence company (2)roofing (1)

10/22/2020

Contractor rescheduled three times, twice on morning of scheduled service. I cancelled request and made other arrangements.

Description of Work
Repair chinking on log home, ladder work.

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

This is Chris Haggin owner of creative exteriors I don’t understand this review I don’t do business in Nevada city ca I live in the north Bay Area. So must have been a different creative exterior.

09/11/2019

Went very well. Chris and Joshua were very professional, showed up on time and worked steadily. Chris made suggestions for the front of the house and it came out looking great. Chris checked with us before doing any changes and gave us an estimated time and material costs. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Front stoop fixed. Siding replaced and caulked. Under the house main air duct. Garage around door wood rot replaced. And many smaller jobs.

Category decks,fencing,siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

08/09/2019

Great! Chris is a builder you can trust. Very happy with the outcome and the experience.

Description of Work
Replace and upgrade front porch

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

06/28/2019

I called them 3 times. they never returned my call

Description of Work
replace 2 4 x 12 beams on my deck

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

05/26/2018

Excellent! Chris was very knowledgeable and professional. Not only did replace the dry rotted wood around my home, but he took the extra steps to prevent further dry rot in the future. Thank you Chris for your professionalism. I will be calling you in the future.

Description of Work
Dry rot repair

Category siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

02/08/2018

Chris and his crew, Mike and Josh, are outstanding! Chris is very customer service oriented - he will deliver what you want, not what he wants. Chris is very creative and talented - so is my wife - they worked together wonderfully and Chris contributed a lot of good ideas about how to improve what we were asking for. They were on the job every day until the job was done. They did high quality work...

Description of Work
Replaced an existing (and rotting deck). Deck size was about ~1,400 sq ft. Also replaced two exterior doors.

Category decks,siding,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

11/19/2017

Chris and crew of Josh and Mike were great! The ground under our deck sloped several different ways, Chris listened to what we wanted and added some excellent ideas of his own which we are glad we did. Project turned out better than expected. Totally punctual every day until the job was done. Chris, Josh and Mike did quality work and cared about it being done right. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced and stained 300 sq ft deck. Also stained 700 sq ft deck.

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

03/14/2017

We are very happy with the outcome or our project. Chris did a great job of helping plan the new expanded deck. The new deck has reconfigured staircases, elevations and floor plan. It also included under deck enclosures and plumbing. Chris gently steered us away from a few "bad" ideas and gave us solutions that we love. He also recommended a finish that we would otherwise not have considered. We w...

Description of Work
We had a two level deck demolished and rebuilt with an expansion. We also had a second story balcony rebuilt.

Work Completed On 08/18/2016

Review for Creative Exteriors Construction - 300 los alamos, Santa Rosa, CA - 34611871

02/15/2017

I live in very old home that is anything but square when it comes to home improvement. Hiring Chris Haggen with Creative Exteriors has been the best decision so far. Not only did he do an excellent job, he was fluid with us when I changed my mind about things. His eye for detail, attention to quality and patience with my fickle mind are outstanding. He suggesting things and was fine if I rejected ...

Description of Work
Siding, roofing, flashing for the roof, light mounting boxes, new doors in bigger frames, fence, overhanging awning, etc. A complete mish mash of things that needed to be taken care of.

Category decks,fencing,roofing,siding,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 02/15/2017

Review for Creative Exteriors Construction - 300 los alamos, Santa Rosa, CA - 34467839

01/31/2017

The job went well. Chris and his crew always come through on any project I throw at them. He returns phone calls and will let you know if there are other problems with the job,

Description of Work
Replaced parts of back deck due to dry rot. Replaced front steps up to front door. Chris made them wider and a little longer so that they weren't so steep.Used a paint stain on the back deck and front steps. Put in stair skirt on both sides of inside stairwell leading to our second level.

Category decks,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/27/2016

Siding, decks, pergolas, patio covers, sun rooms, & dry rot repair.