COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Santa Rosa

Founded 1977 • With Angi since December 2005

Romelli Bail Bonds...

Handy House Cleaning

Wise Choice Carpet Care

Specializing in carpet cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

California State Restoration

California State Restoration company is owner operated, licensed and insured. Over 10 years of experience in water damage recovery, water extraction, smoke clean up, board up, repairs to structure, crawlspace clean up, bio hazardous clean up and more. Call or message to schedule your free estimate today!

08/02/2015

Came on time, but price was way too high. Got the price down, and he didn't do too bad a job, since the duct had not been cleaned in quite a while.

Description of Work
Cleaned air duct from dryer

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

09/17/2014

They did a good job. They did a pretty good job. The one problem was that I had some stains and they came back again. They were real nice. The price was normal. They were very responsive.

Description of Work
COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Santa Rosa cleaned the carpets.

05/17/2014

It is just an area rug. It was not their fault. We asked them to have a runner cleaned and they had that vacuum thing. It was not terribly appropriate for that rug. We need to take the rug into a place that does that specifically. And we found out later that it was really required in and not just for in home which is the suction vacuum clean of thing with water. It was not right. Some was cleaned ...

Description of Work
They did a carpet cleaning for us and a little bit of upholstery cleaning.

09/05/2013

They fit me in that day which was great and were on time. The only issue I had was after giving a detailed description of the work to be done including counting stairs the very first thing the service provider tried to do was inflate the cost. I moved all the furniture and spent hours getting ready. I told him I would under no circumstances pay one penny more. I suspect that this 'up sale' techniq...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and grout.

03/27/2013

I scheduled carpet cleaning, chair cleaning and drapery cleaning for a thursday just before christmas b/c I was hosting my inlaws. I was surprised when Coit arrived and there was only 1 guy. I questioned how he could move the furniture to clean under it. He let me know that he couldn't move the furniture. I was very upset b/c I had never had the carpet cleaned when they did not move furniture. Aft...

Description of Work
Cleaned kitchen chairs and all carpet

12/18/2012

I used Coit to have my overhead furnace vents cleaned last year. They were right on time and spent the morning going through the house sealing & cleaning the vent lines. I called them again yesterday to set up my annual dryer vent cleaning. They came out about 2 hours after I called, spent a lot of time cleaning the vent from both ends, as well as cleaning behind my dryer, and made sure that all hoses were clean and tight before leaving. Coit did an excellent job. I will call them back for future services.

Description of Work
Air duct & dryer vent cleaning last year. Just dryer vent cleaning this year.

Category air duct cleaner","dryer vent cleaning service

11/16/2012

The carpets were left much wetter than they should have been. They did not inform my property manager of this or how she should have taken care of the wet carpet. Three days later when we went back to the house, there was an odor coming from the carpet. They initially offered to make good on the problem but got in to an argument with my property manager and eventually agreed to give us a refund but would not come back to the house.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets.

07/13/2012

They were good. I ended up spending more than what I really wanted to spend but that was my choice. They did a good job so I was happy with them. The price was high compared to other people but then we get what we pay for. Regarding punctuality they came on time, I wasn’t waiting hours and hours.

Description of Work
I have used Coit Services for carpet cleaning. They cleaned the carpet and vacuumed a couch. I had area rugs and also they starch guarded it and they also did the area rugs that were on top of the main carpeting. They sold me bottle of carpet cleaner.

04/09/2012

Fine; they happened to be having some kind of sale when I needed their services.

Description of Work
They picked up the LR & DR draperies (on time), cleaned and returned them (also on time). I expected they would be more expensive than the services offered by some dry cleaners, but they were less.

Category drapery cleaning service

04/28/2011

They are a little overpriced, but they are very good. I have used them several times. They are a big company. They were very professional and on time. They were convenient.

Description of Work
I used Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners about a year ago. They mostly did downstairs and I also had them do upholstery cleaning previously.

Bail Bonds