Atlas Tree Surgery Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since April 2010

Additional DBA - Kingsborough Atlas Tree Surgery Inc. Additional contact name - Rich Kingsborough, Todd Eisenhauer, Jim Mensching, Jamie Eisenhauer, Tara Levesque, Cindy Kingsborough. Family owned. Additional e-mail - info@atlas-tree.com, JimM@atlas-tree.com, Jamie@atlas-tree-com, Tara@atlas-tree.com, Cindy@atlas-tree.com. billy@atlas-tree.com, Rich@atlas-tree.com...

Gonzalez Landscape

Gonzalez landscape is a family-owned company that was established many years ago in San Rafael, CA. Our company was built with the commitment to ensure to cost-effectiveness and high-quality in every landscaping project we are hired to work on for the community of San Rafael, CA and the surrounding areas.

Jonnys Junk Hauling And Dumpster Rental Of Santa Rosa

Full service Dumpster Rental and junk removal company locally owned and operated.

Bay Wide Hauling

Bay Wide Hauling is a full service JUNK removal and hauling company servicing the entire San Francisco Bay Area. We specialize in JUNK removal and are happy to help de-clutter your life. We are a family oriented, local operation, that cares about providing quality services to our local community. Bay Wide Hauling is committed to excellent customer service and will do everything possible to exceed your expectations. We take pride in being the fastest, the most professional, and the most reliable JUNK removal company in the area! You CALL, We HAUL!

06/16/2017

I have had good service with Atlas Tree service. Their price can vary. It depends upon the size of the job. If its a big job, they charge adequately. They charge generously with the small job. This was a huge tree. Their price is ok. They aren't cheap, but I will pay for service that is good. I have hired a lot of tree people. I have stuck with them, because I rate them high on all categories. Eve...

Description of Work
We had a huge we tree trimmed. A huge pine.

09/01/2016

They were very thorough, cleaned up after the job. Very clean, very quick and very professional. I plan on having them back again. I took a lot of time and effort in reviewing and estimates from a variety of companies. They were the best. They met every requirement and were definitely in the ballpark with the estimate.

Description of Work
They came out and removed a fallen oak tree. The tree had fallen and they chipped the limb debris, hauled the big wood offsite. They also cut down other dead/fallen trees on my property and have cut down other trees in hazardous areas. As arborists they've been able to assess my tree's needs.

01/13/2015

They arrived on time with a crew of 3 and completed the work in about 2 hours. One guy was in the tree cutting limbs and trunk from the top down. Another guy was on the ground assisting and bring the downed limbs to the third guy at the chipper. They left me some nice firewood and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Removed 2 oak trees about 2ft in diameter and trimmed the other trees around my houes.

Category hauling services,tree service

07/24/2014

It was a good experience. The price was right. The person they sent out to do the original survey was excellent. They were a really good source and I will use them again for sure. I compared their price and it was shocking; I couldn't believe the difference. Another one was unbelievably expensive and not very good. Their price was very competitive. I would have liked the rounds to have been cut sm...

Description of Work
A tree had fallen over by itself so they cut it into sections and chipped some of it and left some of the rounds for us to use for firewood.

07/11/2014

The whole experience was good. Matt ho who does the quoting arrived on time to do a quote. I told him that I wanted to have the silver dollar eucalyptus removed from my front yard. Matt took notes and said he would have a quote within a day. The next day I got the quote and I called and set up an appointment to have the tree removed. (I did get other quotes, but I went with Atlas because they were...

Description of Work
Removed a silver dollar eucalyptus from my front yard. Cut the tree down to the stump and ground the stump out to. Then do a clean up and haul all the limbs and leaves away.

Category hauling services,landscaping,tree service

Commercial & Residential Tree Service. Services include Removals, Trimming & Stump Removal, Landscaping. Land Clearing & Vegetation Management.

ask for details